Wake Up

Carmen's POV~~~~~~~~

We all rushed Fae into our dorm and laid her down on her bed and kept a stabilizer syringe in her arm so it would leak into her body.

"What should we do?" Apollo asks.

"Don't worry. She'll wake up. That wasn't her first time doing what just happened." Laurance assured us.

"What? Her losing control of herself?" Balder asks.

"Yeah. Our grandfather and great uncle checked on her and said that she would be asleep for a while, but she'll wake up." Laurance answers.

"With her like this there's a good and bad to it." Kaylee says and I look at her.

"What is it?" Tsukito asks.

"The good is that she's impossibly strong and people are afraid of her. She has a great sense of when she needs to show someone who's boss. She protects people. She doesn't let too many things get to her head. We all know that she has a bad temper, but there are a few things that will get under he skin," Kaylee explains and we both begin to tear up.

"What gets under her skin?" Thor asks.

"You're not gonna use it just to get her angry are you?" Kaylee asks and he shakes his head.

"What gets under her skin is bullying, the death of her cousin, her stalker, lies, the images, and what Hayden called her and her memories with him." Kaylee answers.

"When our great grandpa Hayden was alive, those two were incredibly close. When we would visit his village we couldn't separate those two. When we would leave Hayden would have to promise Fae that he'll see her again. Then, she would be okay to leave." DJ explains and Laurance smiles.

"The bad part to it is the demons. The demons show her images that aren't real so that she would kill us or turn her back on us. So she could turn to the Demon Warlock or Enki. They know how strong she is and Enki wants her in his army. But, the Demon Warlock is the only supernatural thing that's afraid of her. He tried to take over our mother because she wanted to eliminate him so she could keep everyone alive. It was this huge war against him. It was just pretty much her and the Demon Warlock. Over spring break was when she was planning to kill him. His imps kidnapped her and all of her family, friends, and guards went after the Demon Warlock. When the Demon Warlock was about to behead our grandparents, uncle, and dad she broke free of his chains and turned into the biggest wolf anyone has ever seen. Then when they got to the surface my mom had this strange object and held it up against the Demon Warlock to kill him. But, the bad part was that it could've also killed her too. Then after it exploded our mom's body was still there and our grandparents were so upset and thought that she was dead. Our dad went straight to his step-dad and mom to cry on their shoulders and gave our grandparents a minute. It hit everyone like a dump-truck. Everyone was so upset. Then we found out that our mom survived it. She survived the explosion. So that's why the Demon Warlock wanted to take over our mom but instead he took over Fae. Sometimes life has been the same for her or it gets worse." Laurance tells us and we looked at Loki staring at Fae. We noticed that he hasn't blinked for about 10 minutes now. Then we all heard him whisper.

"Please wake up Fae. Please. I can't live without you."