Family and Control

"The invasion is of...." Loki begins to say and I lean towards him to hear what he's about to say.

"We were able to control the situation. More people have arrived." I hear Zeus' voice again and I smile.

We all get summoned in front of the academy and Carmen and Kaylee whisper to everyone something that I couldn't hear. Carmen and Kaylee push pass me and everyone else and open the doors and someone covered my eyes. I begin to walk forward and Apollo removes his hands from my eyes and I see something that I never thought I would see.

"Is that really them?" I ask Carmen and she shrugs and smiles. I could tell that she's about to cry.

"Laurance? DJ?" I say and my eyes begin to hurt and they fill up with tears and I walk closer. And they turn around.

"Laurance?! DJ?!" I begin to walk faster and tears sneak out of my eyes down my cheeks.

"Fae?!" They say together. I open my mouth but nothing comes out because I was in completely in shock.

"LAURANCE! DJ! OH MY GOD!!" I begin to run to them.

"It's really you. You're alive!!! Oh my Irene you're alive!" DJ exclaims.

I run towards them with open arms and I impact them and begin to cry even more.

"Oh my Irene it is you guys! H-H-H-ow did you guys get here?!" I ask but I don't look up because I was too busy hugging them.

"That doesn't matter. All I can say is that they did really try hard." Laurance points to Carmen, Kaylee, Susanoo, Hades, Tsukuyomi, Balder, Apollo, and Loki. I smile and thank them and turn back to my brothers.

"You're really here. You are really here." I hug them a bit tighter and cry a little more.

"Shhhhhh. Shhh. It's okay we're here." I could feel DJ rubbing my head and hugging me and Laurance hugging me tighter and I could feel their tears rolling down from my shoulders to my back.

"They're all really close huh?" I could hear Loki ask Carmen.

"Yes they are. They've helped her through everything. Laurance was supposed to move out of his parents house last year, but since Fae's dog died and her stalker stalking her more he had to stay there. When his parents aren't home him or DJ HAVE to be there or something would happen to Fae. They're her brothers. Her only siblings. They protect her. Especially what happened about a year ago. " Carmen says tearing up.

"What happened?" Apollo asks concerningly.

"She's actually lost control of herself before." I hear Kaylee say but ignore it.

"How?" I hear Balder ask.

"Her stalker/ex-boyfriend was actually able to get into her house one day when her brothers were home in their room and even her parents were home. And he was able to sneak into her room and almost carry her out of her house. They got into the driveway into his car and she was tied up and screaming for her life. The demon side of her got so strong that when she yelled the car exploded. He wasn't severely injured just bruised. She was in the flames and she turned into an even darker Shadow Knight. Her eyes were blood red and red cracks around her eyes and all of her armor was on her but her helmet wasn't on her. She was just staring at the ground. Her grandpa, mom, dad, and great uncle heard the explosion and ran out there. No one could see her demons but herself. They were able to see them. Her demons were whispering to her and one stabbed her in the back and she didn't even move one bit. They ran towards her but a huge dark sonic wave knocked them back. They all transformed into some kind of form. A force field was around her and she couldn't do anything about it but be on the ground curled in a ball. We even had to go out there to help. All of the people that could transform into something had to go out there and help. All of the humans, Meif'was, and small children away to a village. Even old guards of Phoenix Drop had to be there. The only people able to get through the force field to Fae was Laurance and DJ. Some people were fighting the demons and others were trying to break the force field. All of us thought that it was the end. The end of their lives. But Laurance and DJ were able to get through the force field. The actually ran and swung their swords while running towards the force field. They said when they got in it was that it was like the inside of a tornado. And that she looked up at them and they thought they were to late. Her eyes were completely red. The cracks were still there, but there was none of the sclera all you could see was red. She looked like she was dead and that she was possessed and couldn't get herself out of that. She sent out sonic waves inside of the force field and it wasn't physically harming her. But mentally, she was trying to break herself out of that state of mind. She said it felt like she was tied in unbreakable chains. Then DJ was able to get close enough to her to hear what she said. She said, 'DJ help me. Or we'll all die in this.' He looks at her and her eyes flash to just red eyes with the sclera around it then back to the completely red eyes. Then she let out a demonic screech that pierced all of our ears but not Laurance's. He's the substitute Shadow Lord for Shyla. Fae can explain that part later. Anyways, he was barely able to bear it. He was getting so close to her that she screeched louder and sent more sonic waves. Until, Laurance was able to hug Fae and put a whole syringe full of stabilizer in her and she was able to stop. And we all heard the words, 'I promise that I will never do that again.' Then she passed out. She was out for two weeks. We were all worried about her until she woke up one day with a scar over her eye and her grandpa explained to us that it won't last long. Then she was back to normal. We're just hoping that they can do that again if it happens again." Kaylee finishes and we all go to Loki's dorm to hang out and Thor was nicer this time and it made me happy.

"Hey follow me." Everyone left and Laurance and DJ went to their own dorm. Loki grabbed my hand and took me outside onto his porch and I was afraid of what to do.

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously.

"You'll see." He took off his shirt and went in his spa and motioned me to come in and I stuttered at first then went in with him. He pulled me close to him and I blushed. I look at him and he looks back at me and smiles and he moves closer to me. Then he kisses me. I kept him close to me and we kept on kissing. Then we stopped and just talked and hung out.

When I left I was kinda sad that I had to because I was enjoying that. Then I remembered that it was for my own good.