My Life With Justin Bieber

By TammyGirly

Beauty Model Andrea Nelson is having Her 20th Bday in one of LA's hottest clubs when Justin Bieber shows up... More

Chapter 1- The Start
Chapter 2- Run Away Love
Chapter 3- San Diego Night
Chapter 4- Fiesty Encounter
Chapter 5- Escape To His Hotel
Chapter 6- Justin's Mind
Chapter 7- The Night's Passion
Chapter 8- We Did What?
Chapter 9- Perfect Day
Chapter 10- There's a Secret
Chapter 11- Marcus
Chapter 12- Lost in Confusion
Chapter 13- Rough Morning
chapter 14- Stressful
Chapter 15- The Truth
Chapter 16- Anti Climatic
Chapter 17- Its Official.
Chapter 18 Gorgi Calls
Chapter 19- Pattie Knows
Chapter 20- Fall
Chapter 21 Pool Side
Chapter 22- The Boys
Chapter 23 Car Ride
Chapter 24- Date Part 1
Chapter 25 Date Part Two
Chapter 26- Explanation
Chapter 27- Welcome To The Family
Chapter 28 Magazine Stress
29- Mixed Emotions
30- Unbelievable
Chapter 31 -I Knew You Were Trouble
32- Curiosity
33- Swiftly Kissed?
34- Confession(s)
Chapter 35- Friendships & Relationships
Chapter 36- Night Lights
38- Trust Me
Chapter 39- Nothing Makes Sense
40- Emotional Wrecks
Chapter 41- It Got Real
Chapter 42- General Hospital
Chapter 43- Worried About Nothing
Authors Note..
Chapter 44- Bets
Chapter 45- Happy Frustrations
Chapter 46- I Dream Panama
Chapter 47- You're Not Mad?
Chapter 49- Campfire News
Chapter 48- Will You?
Chapter 50- I Do
SEQUEL!!!
Update!!!

I Love You Too

2.1K 43 0
By TammyGirly

Hey there, So sorty for late updates... Forgive me a thousand times... Enjoy!!!

Chapter 37

Andrea Pov

The party was in full motion and I found myself watching Danni, Natalie and Tasha chug drinks and flirt with cute guys. Of course, none better looking then Justin. This is one huge ass party, I'm surprised Ryan and Chaz didn't drag Justin here. Probably not that he'd actually mind being here. According to every magazine and tabloid, Justin can party.... hard.

I sat in a bar stool, swiveling lightly to Ciara- Body Party. I like this song alot. As the the slow part of the song blasted, I watched Natalie and Tasha disperse into the crowd with their attractive dance partners.

"You gonna be okay?" Danni asked, sensing a hint of guilt in her voice.

"Yeah.." I said giving her a half smile. "Go. Get out there! I'm okay!" I urged her. She shouldn't have to sit around with me. This is the coolest party ever.

"You sure?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"GO!!!" I rolled my eyes, smirking to show I wasn't serious. She sighed, hugging me tightly before running off.

I sat in my chair a little while longer, observing the wild people having fun. The amount of celebrities in here is ridiculous, though. But, then again, this is a Miley Cyrus event. Lots of twerking present. Watching so many people chug drinks and look happy and care free. I felt... almost envious. I wanted to enjoy my once-in-a-life-time Miley Cyrus party. I didn't want to feel this way- but it was hard not to. I never imagined I would be pregnant so soon in life... But fate put us together for a reason so it must be for the best.

I roamed around, sliding past models, celebrities and hot shots. The smell of alcohol by the bar was making me feel uneasy. I had to move, the smell made me hot and queasy!

Fresh Air!

That's what I need! I spotted a high rise balcony, only a few unrecognizable people on it. Avoiding the big crowd in the center of the room, I walked around the sides crossing the dj's stage. I covered my ears walking by, trying not to go deaf from the blaring rap music. The clear sliding glass was just a few strides away. I was barely paying attention and I bumped into a tall blonde.

"Sorry." I muttered, feeling my cheeks go red from embarrassment.

"You're fine, just watch where you're going." The girl said. I could tell she was irritated, but she tried her best to sound nice. She barely even looked at me before stalking off somewhere. I looked behind at her and my jaw dropped.

Taylor Swift!!

OMG! I just bumped into Taylor Swift!!! I love her music. It's ashame that she can't find a guy who will treat her right. I can relate. I bet we could've hit it off if I didn't just clumbsily bump into her. One of my definite favs. Hopefully I get to meet her again.

I quickly slid through the glass door, snapping! the door shut behind me. The wind was blowing heavy. It is so going to rain tonight. The fresh air was relaxing to me. I stared off at the twinkling city that stretched for miles and miles beneath this very balcony. It was amazing, incredible even! I've seen beautiful places but it's just something enticing about the L.A. scenery! I snapped a few instagram worthy pics, and posted them- getting nearly four hundred likes instantly.

I looked ahead of me. I had to admit. I feel pretty damn cool! This party, the sceney, my career, and my boyfriend. I miss him. I wonder how his night is going. I heard a light shuffle on the other side of the balcony. I whipped my head in that direction, scared as hell because I completely forgot that someone else was out here too. I squinted my eyes, tilting my head to get a better glimpse at this familiar figure. I looked closely at his black hat and the bulging muscular frame that filled the shirt out. I looked down to the left arm and I figured it out he was who I suspected.

I smirked widely. "Hey stranger." I stepped beside my handsome boyfriend. "Whatcha looking at?" I giggled. His ears immediately perked up at the sound of my voice. He turned his head facing me. Shock, passion and excitement lit his whole face. I had to put my head down to hide my blushing. I didn't that he was here, I was just so happy to see him.

"Baby, what are you doing here beautiful?" Justin asked in a husky voice. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he held my body in his arms. I took in his scent feeling butterflies conjour in my stomach.

"I could ask you same, handsome." I said mimicking the same voice he had used. He chuckled huskily, rocking me side to side in his arms. I could feel my cheeks turn red again. He lifted my chin and stared into my eyes. I felt lost in his brown orbs, they sparkle.

"Chaz and Ryan." He simply replied, melting a quick kiss on my lips. He stared in my eyes again. "You?"

"Danni, Nat and Tash." I shrugged, once again, mimicking Justin. Not really caring about how or why I was here. I planted a smooth kiss on his lips, feeling him smile as I did so. I smiled too, wanting nothing more than to stay in his arms.

"Why are looking at me like that?" Justin asked in a quiet voice. I blushed and he kissed my forehead.

"L-Like what?" I stuttered, blinking my eyes clearing my mushy thoughts. I waited a while, shifting my weight from foot to foot. He simply gazed at me lovingly.

"Nothing baby, you're so fucking gorgeous." He whispered in my ear, sending my emotions all out of wack. I stood on my tippy-toes and pecked his nose.

"You're not too bad yourself." I teased back. He chuckled, vibrating his whole upper body.

"Let's ditch this party." He said breathy, taking my hand and leading me out the balcony area.

*********

JUSTIN POV

I drove my car- heading towards my house. It took a couple minutes to find Ryan to trade car keys with Andrea, so the guys wouldn't be stranded all night. It was about two in the morning, and you can actually hear low rumbles of thunder in the area now. Andrea sat quietly in the passenger seat, staring contently out of the tinted window. I love her. Every detail and thing about Andrea. I looked at her as we approached a red light.

"Hey." I tapped Andrea lightly on the shoulder. Her eyes lit up, shining an exotic grey color.

"Yes?" She replied.

"Are you hungry?" I asked taking in consideration the baby. She puckered her lips thoughtfully. "I mean, we don't have to get fast food. I have food at my place." I rambled concerned, and wondering if she actually was hungry. She needs to stay healthy and well feed, for the baby.

I hit the gas pedal, taking the fastest way I knew home. "No, I think we're fine." She finally replied, rubbing small circles on the top of her stomach. I smiled widely, not bothering to contain the joy I felt in seeing her do that.

********

"This is your bedroom?" Andrea gasped for the billionth time in thirty minutes. I scratched the back of my head.

"Yeah, what? The whole house is mine except the bedrooms?" I joked sarcastically. Andrea smacked my arms, giving me a look. She took her sparkly shoes off and laid on my king size bed. I kissed her forehead, smiling at her lips that were only inches away from mine. I licked my lips and gently pressed them against hers. I deepened the kiss, grabbing the sides of her face. She leaned back on my Canada pillow, yanking my shoulders closer to hers. I kissed her lips again before slowly nipping at skin on her neck. She moaned softly before gently pushing me off. I struggled to catch my breath, my chest rising and falling.

"Well, WOW! I missed you too, honey." Andrea winked, catching her breath too. I chuckled.  As much as I didn't want to, I forced myself up to change into something more comfortable. I searched for a shirt for Andrea to wear. I tossed her a white and red Canadian Leaf shirt. It was long- but not too long on her body. I had to admit, her stomach was beggining to grow a little. That still didn't affect any of her sex appeal.

I strutted from my bathroom, not caring that I still remained in my boxers. I cut off one light and snuggled up to Andrea underneath the blanket. The big rain droplets tapped the windows. We laid in silence until a loud thunder BOOMED! outside the window. Andrea, shifted nervously, squeezing my wrist tightly.

"Oww." I chuckled, caressing her arms to calm her down.

"Sorry.." She replied. "I'm usually not this jumpy about thunder... I- umm - That one was loud." She whispered, jumping again at the next loud thunder. She sighed frustrated.

"Hey, it's okay, baby. You don't have worry. I'll always be right here, protecting you.... Loving you." I said confidently. I kissed her soft lips again, only to reassure her. I felt her whole body relax on me after.

"Promise?" Andrea whispered.

"Promise." I squeezed her hand.

"Y'know, I missed you soo much this week. I know you have to work and Scooter and your team have so many things planned for you, your career and your fans... I just feel like I'm losing time with you." She admited quietly.

I was taken back by the sudden talk of work and business. I honestly, had no clue how to respond. I realized that I was a lot more busy lately.. What hadn't realized was that it was bothering Andrea. I really should be spending more time with her.

There was a little period of silence, which only the rain was the only noise.

"I apologize. I shouldn't have brought it up. I--"

"Noo, don't be. It's okay to feel like that. I missed you too." I sighed. "Work is.... Work is just work." I said contemplating difficult decisions in my mind.

"Don't just call it work. This is your career.... your dream, Justin." She complained now facing me. She stared into my eyes making me weak. She is amazing.

"Well, what if I choose one."

"I wasn't saying you needed to choose one... What I'm saying is- Do the right thing... Do the smart thing." She explain, sadness was evident in her voice. I could see it in her eyes.

"The right thing would be to stay with my family... Baby, I've done so many things already. Taking a small break wouldn't be so bad." I said truthfully. Even though I didn't necessarily want to take a break.. I know that's what I needed to do.

"No." She simply replied. Andrea had a way of saying simple things that made you rethink everything you've just said.

"What do you mean, NO?"  I asked. She sighed and I got no reply.

"Look, work isn't something that's going to get in the way. I promise. Right now is just plans.. no tours or big travelling any time soon. So, you don't need to worry your pretty little head about." I explain sweetly.

*****

The rain had slowed down... Andrea had been lightly sleep for awhile now. I stayed up thinking. Just about what Andrea said about my dreams. I mean I've done more than what most seventy year olds haven't accomplished, ever! She shouldn't even be concerned. I promise to be with her no matter what.

After awhile... my eyes got heavy. I'm tired- mentally, physically and emotionally. I'm dealing with my career, my girlfriend and secret love child. I still have to find a way to come out about Taylor without Andrea hating me... And keeping my fans after we come public...

Ugghh!

I dozed off, falling deeper into my sleep. I was breathing softly, almost fast asleep until I got a small poke in my shoulder. I ignored it not realizing it was Draya...

"Justin.." She whispered. I stared at her, waiting for her to continue, drowsily. "You, know how you ask if I was hungry?" I groggilly shook my head yes.

"Well, I changed my mind... Yes, we're hungry." She shyly reminded me. I blindly searched for my phone to check the time.

"Uhh, it's 4:49am... What's open at this time?" I said, my voice deeper than usual. She thought for awhile.

"GiGi's Deli is open 24 hours.." She said quietly rubbing her stomach.

"Alright, okay... Umm.. What are you hungry for?" I asked getting pants and a shirt on.

"Two spicy italian subs... extra jalapenos and a lemonade slushy..please." She said excitedly. I heard stomach grumble and I got a little nervous.. I didn't want to keep the baby waiting.

"Ok.. I love you." I said kissing her soft lips.

"I love you too." She said sweetly. I walked away. "Don't forget your shoes!" she called loudly and I looked down and turn directly around for shoes.

I fucking Love her!

***********

A/N

Hey! Its been forever!!!! Forgive my laziness.

But I gave You Romance and I save the drama for later!!

Vote, Comment and Fan

~Tammy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 808 28
Scarlett Hanson. The 18-year-old singer went from 0 to 100. Nobody knew her until she was at the top of the charts, and that with each of her songs...
7.6K 221 86
Eloise Taylor never thinks that she can find love again after her past. She returns home and is in need of a job when she applies for one she never t...
18.5K 617 23
Imagine you got the chance to take part in a quiz to be Justin Bieber's OLLG on his "My World"-tour and you seized it! After you spent some days with...
35K 1.4K 25
He was bad.......or maybe she was just a bad liar. Justin Bieber returns back to his home country, Canada, for the holidays. But what happens when he...