The Fox and The Cat 2 (Lesbia...

By DanniNightShade

Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's Note

Chapter 12

1.5K 106 11
By DanniNightShade

Akeno readied herself for the woman's attack, but instead she just stood there and watched. Her eyes burning holes into the Fox's face.

Akeno raised her arms and her flames rose up like a wall in front of her, between her and the Reaper.

However the woman didn't even flinch, and instead vanished through their blaze. Akeno looked around worried, not expecting the woman to retreat. However Mikky's eye saw the woman's attack, and she pushed Akeno out of the way and grabbed the woman's arm, pushing it to the side.

She had attempted to strike Akeno with her palm, not a blade.

"You don't have the intention to kill us then?" Mikky questioned.

"You aren't my targets. And my Master would be disappointed if I killed her friends." The woman responded. "Do not make this harder on yourselves. You already have a task to attend to."

"Chysolite, Kai. Keep an eye on that werewolf. Kill him if he tries to escape." Mikky ordered.

"Yes Ma'am!" Chysolite saluted.

The woman, being a vampire and clearly stronger, pushed Mikky back easily, and grabbed her with her free hand and threw the cat onto her back hard. Akeno dashed forwards, her arms on fire, but the woman kicked away the fox's arm, throwing her off balance before dropping low and elbowing Akeno in the stomach then throwing her over her shoulder and onto her back.

"I'm not an idiot. I can't win by fair means. But you do not have my strength or my speed, so I will use them against you." The woman told them.

Akeno groaned and wrapped her arms around her stomach before rolling over and picking herself up with a snarl.

"Akeno, she's baiting you!" Mikky called as she picked herself up.

Akeno lept forward, taking on her fox form. She swung her paw forward, trying to crush the woman, but she only dove forwards and under the large beast. Akeno hopped up and to the side, making sure to keep the woman far away from her. The then snapped her jaws down at the woman, trying to crush her.

The Reaper put one hand between the teeth of Akeno's top jaw, and her foot between the teeth of her bottom jaw and held them opened. Akeno snarled in rage and shook her head, but the woman was too strong. So instead she let a gust of flame explode from her maw like a dragon.

The woman was thrown from Akeno's maw, where she smashed into the trees, lighting them ablaze.

"You may be strong, but you aren't fireproof!" Akeno roared in victory.

Instead however, Reaper stepped out of the trees, dusting off her unharmed clothing before looking back at Akeno with the same gold eyes. "I'm afraid I am." She retorted.

Akeno's eyes widened in almost fear. Even dragons were vulnerable to her intense and magical flame. But vampires were supposed to be weak to it, and yet this woman stood unharmed from her blaze?

Akeno's expression returned to a glare.

It wasn't her who was immune. It was her outfit. Even from here she could sense the enchantments.

"Take off your cloak and say that again!" Akeno snarled.

"That would ruin the air of mystery." The woman retorted.

"We know you then?"

"You do. They don't."

"Reveal yourself!" Akeno bellowed.

"That would ruin the fun!" The woman yelled before dashing forwards. Akeno went to snap at her again but she dove between her jaws and rolled underneath the massive fox before drop kicking her knee, causing Akeno to fall to the side. The Reaper was about to swing again, but Mikky slammed into the vampire with everything she had. Her tattoos glowing with Ragnarok's power.

Reaper rolled across the ground from the impact of the blow before rolling back into her feet where she stood up straight.

"You're here for us!" Mikky roared. "Not for that damn wolf!"

"No. I'm here for her." Reaper motioned to Akeno.

Akeno picked herself up and roared, the lava dripping from her maw. "Come and get me then!"

"Akeno don't!" Mikky called, but it was too late. Akeno charged forwards only to have Reaper move too fast for her to handle. The vampire side stepped before appearing in the air above Akeno's head where she slammed her fist against the fox's head, throwing her to the ground.

Mikky reached out with the weaves and the chains wrapped around Reaper, binding her in place. Reaper's eyes looked surprised before they became a stern glare. "Kneel!" Mikky ordered the chains pulling Reaper down.

She snarled her legs slowly bending like her body wasn't responding to her. Akeno picked herself up and shook her head, spraying the lava around a bit before her gaze locked on Reaper.

"How did you have any hope of defeating us?" Mikky questioned.

"You could say Fate doesn't touch me." Reaper answered before her eyes turned red and Mikky whined, her concentration failing as she fell to her knees wrapping her arms around her chest.

"Impossible! Only Alice has that ability!" Akeno barked. "The only one who can steal powers is Anikke Stargazer!"

"You misunderstand. Death has granted me plenty of gifts." Reaper responded.

Akeno took a cautious step back as Reaper's crimson eyes landed on her. However she just stood up and stretched her arms. "This is between you and I. Let us keep the on lookers out of it please. If I intended to kill you, you'd be dead." Reaper explained.

Akeno roared again, the lava turning white as it dripped from her maw. "I'll crush you for harming her!"

"You're temper is going to get the best of you Akeno."

Akeno charged forwards again, but this time was punched in the jaw, throwing the massive fox onto her back. Akeno found the blow sparked with magic that forced her to return to her human form. Mikky went to get up but Reaper looked over her shoulder again and Mikky whined, falling back to her knees.

"Chysolite do something!" Kai shouted.

Chysolite was lightning as she appeared beside Reaper, her paw thrust out, claws extended. Reaper side stepped, the paw just missing her face. Reapers's eyes widened in a bit of shock, but it was short lived as Chysolite's knee slammed into her stomach causing her to buckle forward only to be punched in the back of the head, hard enough to slam her face into the dirt.

Chysolite grabbed the back of the woman's shirt and her trousers before throwing her head first into a tree which broke in half from the impact.

"You now face Chysolite, High Zealot of Ragnarok." Chysolite held her paws out in front of her, and moved one foot behind her as she readied her stance.

Reaper picked herself up, pushing the tree off herself like it was a simple branch.

"Prepare to die." Chysolite threatened, her pink eyes almost looking red.

"Have you ever loved someone High Zealot Chysolite?" Came Reaper's voice.

Chysolite paused, resisting the erg to glance at Kai who had rushed over to Mikky, trying to help her up. The werewolf remaining exactly where he was.

"That's a rather dumb question to be your last, don't you think?" Chysolite asked before dashing forward again. She jumped up and launched a spinning kick, but it was blocked by Reaper's metal arm bracers. The Zealot then swung under hand, attempting to punch her in the stomach, but Reaper planted a foot in her chest and pushed her back.

"More foolish that you did not answer." Reaper admitted.

"It's none of your business!" Chysolite barked as she lunged forward, this time with her claws outstretched. She went to slash the woman but her arm was kicked away before the second kick struck her in the rib making her stumble back.

"Have you ever had the person you loved, slaughtered by someone you thought you could trust. Then have their death blamed on you?" The woman snarled, her red eyes burning with rage.

"I can't say that I have." Chysolite retorted.

"Then you're lucky you've never felt that kind of pain." Reaper answered. "I have crawled through the deepest pits of hell, because that's where your gods decided to send me, for a crime I never committed. And even when they learned of the truth my soul was left abandoned. Do you know who came for me? Who came to bring my soul back from the grave."

"I'm sure you'll tell me." Chysolite snarled before charging again. This time Reaper slammed her foot into Chysolite's jaw, then slammed her fist into her stomach, picked her up, and slammed her onto the ground hard enough to create an indent of the zealot's body in the dirt.

"The person who took him away from me in the first place!" Reaper bellowed. "Alice fucking Daybreaker!"

"Good for you." Chysolite growled.

Reaper grabbed the zealot by the neck and lifted her up, and forced her to face Akeno who was picking herself up. "Not the person who actually put me six feet under though. No. The one who got me blamed for murder, came and pulled my soul from darkness and torture." Reaper explained before tossing Chysolite to the side and facing Akeno with absolute fury in her eyes. Chysolite rolled across the ground then picked herself up, holding onto her side like something was broken.

"Who are you!" Akeno yelled.

Reaper pulled the metal mask off her face and dropped it to the ground causing Akeno's eyes to widen before she fell backwards and tried to crawl away. The woman then lowered her hood revealing her jet black hair, and the burn scar across almost the entirety of her mouth and left half of her face."

"Who am I Akeno? What's my name?" Reaper said as she walked towards Akeno.

"I-Impossible! H-How!?"

"Tell me Akeno!" Reaper roared as she grabbed the front of Akeno's shirt and lifted her up off the ground.

"B-B-B"

"Say it!" Reaper bellowed, her voice raspy and pained, like twelve pack-a-day smoker.

"Blair!" Akeno gasped out. "Blair Alvar-Daybreaker!"

"And who killed me Akeno? Who killed an innocent woman and left their soul to rot!?"

Tears fell down Akeno's face.

"You want me to disappear!? Like a bad dream Akeno? I want my soul to rest too! But I need to hear you say it!" Reaper roared. "So tell me, who killed an innocent soul?"

Kai slammed into Reaper's side, causing them to drop Akeno and stumble to the side. Kai drew the daggers on her belt and glared forward.

Reaper snarled. "A blind child is going to defend you? Is it because she cannot see the monster you truly are?" Reaper asked.

"The only monster I see is you." Kai threatened.

"You can thank her for that." Reaper retorted.

"I doubt that Alice brought you back from the dead to attack her." Kai warned.

"If I wanted her dead, she'd be dead." Reaper admitted. "I want to hear a Goddess admit they were wrong, and that they were a coward for not coming to retrieve my soul."

Akeno just leaned over, covering her mouth with her hands like she was trapped in a bad dream.

"You're the coward." Kai snarled. "I bet as soon as shit hit the fan, instead of going to ask for help, you ran and only solidified her right to attack you. Only the Guilty run."

"How dare you!"

"Were you afraid they would think of you as a monster?"

"You know nothing!"

"I know everything!" Kai yelled. "You know nothing!"

Reaper appeared in front of her and lifted her into the air by her throat. Kai's choked on her own breath, and gripped Reaper's arm.

"I suffered for hundreds of thousands of years in the pits of Oblivion for a crime I didn't commit. For the murder of the man I loved more than life itself. Alice brought me back to life, because no one else wanted to face me, and admit that my murder was wrong. So Alice Daybreaker, the one who killed him, and ruined my life came to me to beg for forgiveness. In return she would grant me the hand of the Reaper. Where I would kill anyone who she deemed worthy, and I would be given anything I wanted to make up for what she had done in her father's name. But the one who actually took my life, doesn't even pray for forgiveness, doesn't even seem to care until I've reminded her why she should." Reaper explained.

"She abandoned me." Kai gasped. "Left me with a dead beat father who let kids-" She gripped her own sleeve and pulled it up revealing her scars. "-Do this, to a small blind child."

Reaper lowered Kai back to her feet, and allowed the fox to suck in air as her grip loosened.

"But those few times I've been able to reunite with her, she has cried, begged and pleaded for forgiveness for abandoning me. And with the ability to feel the emotions of people around me, I know how painful it was to her to leave me, and how much pain she feels every time she looks at me. See, I remind her of him, and so it pains her just to glance at me. But she's still here. She's still with me. And she promised not to leave me again. So the only monster that I see, is the woman trying to orphan a little blind fox with very fucking little left to live for." Kai snarled in complete rage before gripping Reaper's arm tightly.

"Go ahead, get your revenge. But I swear to god if you hurt her anymore, I'll drag myself through hell ten times over to bring your ass back to hell with me, you fucking vampire bitch!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 447 22
Nanami Momozono is THE troublemaker of the west. A.K.A Neira, but even in her region stories are being told about the powerful duo Akura-oh and Tomoe...
26.9K 2.6K 30
Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord.gg/bqHFeZBnWj She has a text channel for...
832 87 33
Book two of Bound Trilogy. After news of the Acciai attack against the Lis Fox rocks the nation, the wolves step in. They can no longer remain on the...
4.2K 52 5
This story is Fanfiction of my own making extending from the anime Kamisama Kiss (One of my absolute favorites!) #TOMOE&NANAMI #FOXDADDY .This story...