His Nerd (DISCONTINUED)

By littlestories123

Maya Flores was the type to stay away from danger. From the crowd. From the gossip. From the popularity. And... More

One| Introduction
10 Years Ago
Three| A Cute Stranger
Four| Im Fine
Five| Weird Man
Six| Aftermath and Cute Stranger Returns
Seven| BlackMail?
Eight| Braden & The Confession
Nine| A War
Ten| First Kiss
Eleven| Stolen
Twelve| Difficulty
Thirteen|| Oh Pickles

Two| Number Exchange

18.4K 535 393
By littlestories123

His Nerd~ Two

Number exchange

~•~

"Mind telling everyone your name Mr. Morris." The teacher smiled.

"Can't you do it?" The class oohed at this. The teacher glared at Alec.

"Starting off badly isn't going to help you here, Mr. Morris." Alec was tall and built, his body tone and muscular. He was towering above all the football players in the class! I bit my lip and slowly slumped down in my seat.

"Now let's start over. Tell everyone your name." The teacher forced a grin on his admonished face. Alec sighed, crossing his arms as he stared into Mr. Peddles eyes.

"Alec. My name is Alec Morris." He grumbled blandly. His eyes didn't have any emotions, it was so strange to see. They were a murky grey color. So dull. I wonder what's up with him. I mean, not like I care.

"Good. Now, Mr. Morris, take your seat anywhere." Mr. Peddles waved his hands dismissively before walking behind his desk and organizing his papers. I tapped my pencil, hiding behind my English textbook. Thankfully I already had a seating partner.

"You." I felt my body stiffen at his voice. He was right here. Next to my seating partner. Why would he be talking to anyone? He just got here. Unless he already got popular like the last time he moved here.

"Get off. That's my seat." Wait. Was he talking to me?! I felt my heart beat increase hard against my chest. I sneaked a peak over my textbook to find him looking deep into my male partner, Mac's, eyes. Brooding into them. I felt myself shiver and he wasn't even looking at me.

I hid behind my book again.

"B-but–."

"Now." There he goes again! Claiming things that didn't even belong to him. Mac sat there! Alec can't go around just taking people's seats. I felt Mac's cold presence leave almost immediately. Seconds passed by when a warm and intimidating presence sat next to me.

"Okay, let's start class off with Literature. So today we will be talking about–." I completely shut off the teacher. It wasn't like me to shut out any teacher, especially since I'm the teachers pet. His presence was so intimidating I couldn't concentrate at all. I was still hiding behind my book!

"It's upside down." A voice grumbled beside me. I jolted, my body trembling with my knees weak.

Why was I reacting this way?

"E-e-excuse me?" I stuttered. I didn't dare face him. It would end in a disaster.

"Your book. It's upside down. I would pay attention if I were you, kitten. You are the nerdy kind after all." I lowered my book to find him staring into my eyes with clear amusement. I felt my cheeks blaze with fire as I looked at the book and he was right.

I turned it right side up and placed it down on the desk.

"Miss me, kitten?" His voice was so husky and gruff my stomach did a flip. I gripped the table as I looked up at the teacher.

"I think you have the wrong person." I muttered. I felt him shift beside me.

"Oh? Well then I'm sorry. The girl I thought I was talking to is nerdy looking, just like you. She's so short, almost like a kitten." I glanced at him, a smirk plastered on his mouth, his eyes still staring at me. I tensed.

"And obviously that isn't you." He continued.

"Nope." I stated lastly, wanting to ignore his presence but was failing miserably.

I suddenly felt a hot breath breeze near my neck and a shadow hover above me. My eyes widen.

"Yeah. And that's why your wearing the same necklace I gave you 12 years back." I turned to face him and when I did he was centimeters away from my face. Our breathing matched, mixing into one. Was the teacher not seeing this? His butt was at least a foot off the chair.

He's so close our lips could touch with one swift movement.

His eyes traced along my eyes, my cheeks... my lips. I blinked, licking mine. He narrowed his eyes, dark and passionate. My hearted swooned. Should I leaned in? No! Why would you even think that?!

"Your so beautiful." He muttered, rubbing his thumb against my cheek. I let out a small moan, enjoying the small fireworks exploding on my face, leaning in to feel more.

"You haven't changed a bit, my kitten." He snickered. I looked into his eyes softly. My kitten?

"Your still mine." He growled, his hands softly brushing my hair away from my neck.

"Ek–hum!" I jolted on the spot, pushing myself away from him. Oh pickles! I looked up to find Mr. Peddles staring at us with a pissed off expression. I hung my head, not daring to look at anyone in the eyes.

"Does anyone have any respect for my class?!" He exclaimed.

"No." Alec answered bluntly.

"Don't talk back unless you want a detention slip!"

"I expected this from him! But not from you Ms. Flores." Mr. Peddles frowned disappointingly as he added. I frowned, now hanging my head in shame.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Peddles. It won't happen again."

"It better not." He hissed. As he slowly made his way back to his desk he stopped dead on his tracks when Alec spoke up.

"Don't talk to her like that." He muttered lowly. Mr. Peddles stopped and turned around.

"Pardon?" Peddles questioned like he didn't have a clue what he just did.

"I said, 'don't talk to her like that!' Damn it."  Alec slammed his hand on the table, glaring draggers at the teacher. He nearly knocked over his chair as he stood up. It was so scary that I dragged my chair away slowly. Everyone stared in shock.

"What?!" Alec barked at the class. Everyone swiftly went back to their work.

"Mr. Morris! To the principals office!" Peddles ordered, pointing a finger towards the door. I blinked, watching Alec's stance. His body was trembling with anger, boring needles at Peddles.

I was scared he was going to jump on him but he didn't. Instead he shoved the desk away roughly and stormed out the door.

In the back of my head I can hear my subconscious whisper,  Anger Management..

As the class whispered. As the teacher cursed under his breath I sat there, thinking..

What just happened? He literally just moved back to this town, to this school and he's already been sent to the principles office? Why did he get angry? Was it because of me?

... Did he stand up for me? Why?

~•~

I sat in the last class, taking lazy notes on math equations. I couldn't concentrate. I kept on thinking about Alec, everything about him was so alluring I just wanted to shove him to the back of my mind but it seemed almost impossible.

I sighed, looking at the ticking clock above the teachers head. I didn't even see Alec at lunch today. Could he have gotten suspended? How could he stand up to a teacher like that?! He can't do that! But of course typical Alec. He was nothing but a smug, ignorant jerk who only thinks of himself!

I fumed and on cue the bell rang. I quickly gathered my things and silently left the room.

Suddenly a hand slid around my shoulder making me jump.

"Easy there, sweetheart, it's just me." I looked up to find a tall skinny male grinning beside.

"O-oh. You scared me." I muttered, a weak smile plastered on my lips. He smirked, stopping us. I turned to fully look at him.

"I heard about Alec. I heard about fifth period. I heard about the near 'incident'." Kyle smirked, with an amused look on his face. Ugh, all boys were the same. I frowned. Emily and Riley must've told him. I took in a small breath and shrugged.

"Nothing happened." I flushed, gripping the strap on my bag. Kyle raised a brow and opened his mouth. Did I just lie to one of my best friends? No. Technically nothing happened. He just... stroked my cheek, nearly kissed me and almost killed a teacher so, no, nothing happened. (Note my sarcasm)

My cheeks burned up at just the memory.

"Oh? No? Well then I guess you feel nothing for him. That's why your not wearing the same necklace he gave you in the first grade." Kyle remarked with a hearty laugh. My cheeks still on fire I glared up at Kyle, standing on my toes.

"It's just gift, I still have most of the things you gave me in the third grade. Like that candy bracelet." I pointed out.

"Whatev–.. Wait, ew, why do you still have that?" Kyle said with a disgusted look. I shrugged.

"Anyways, this is different–.."

"Kyle, I need to go. I have to get to the Library." I frowned, starting to walk off with him following my trail.

"Fine. But we need to talk about this later. Bye, sweetheart. Text me." Kyle winked, opening the door of the school entrance before quickly walking off the opposite direction I was going.

I stood by the door, holding it.

I didn't lie. I really had to get the library but not at the moment. I just didn't want to talk about Alec. I didn't want anything to do with him. He's caused me my childhood he can't take away my teenage years. Sure, I felt something for him during class but that still didn't mean it was real emotions.

It could be anything I'm going through.

I shook my head and began to walk out.

I didn't even take five steps before slipping on something mushy on the floor and fell back. A strong swift hand caught my waist. I gasped at the shock that was sent throughout my body. I looked up at the person who saved me and once I did I pushed myself away from him.

Alec.

"You okay, kitten?" He asked concerned, his eyes examining me. I huffed, dusting myself off.

"I'm fine." I grumbled, turning away to walk off. At least I tried too until he caught my wrist, pulling me back.

Strong hands slid around my waist and folded on my stomach. My back pressed against his chest as he dug his nose in my neck.

"Miss me?" His voice huskily raked near my ear. I whimpered and he gripped me tightly.

"Hardly." I whispered back. I knew I shouldn't let him do this but I couldn't seem to shove him away. His nose tracing along my neck it tickled.

"I missed you." He cooed gruffly. I bit my lip and placed my hands on his, trying to pry him off. Wait. He missed me? Alec Morris missed me? The zoo was crawling all over the inside of my stomach. He missed me. My cheeks burned up.

"I missed messing with you." My mood suddenly went from a hundred to zero. I groaned, pushing him off of me. He was still the same! The same ole jerk from first grade. I glared at him, huffing before turning to try and walk off. Keyword: try.

"Where you're you going off so soon? A nerd like you shouldn't have many things planned... Unless it contains homework and running teachers errands." He chuckled lowly. I pursed my lips angrily, snatching my hand back from his gasp. I stared into his amused eyes.

"First of all, non of your business. Secondly, I have lots of things to do and I am not a nerd." I grumbled. He smirked, crossing his arms.

"Right, and pigs will fly. Sorry, class pet." He added mockingly. I gritted my teeth. Ugh! He's so annoying! Yet alluring. I hated it so much. Leaning on the fence next to him that had a large two football field inside he stared at me.

"How about we exchange numbers?" He winked. Without another word I turned around and began to walk. I didn't want anything to do with him. Mostly to exchange numbers.

"Oh, come on, babe. It won't do any harm."  Alec said, trailing hot behind me. I didn't stop, instead I walked faster and he picked up his pace as well.

"It'll do plenty of harm." I muttered back. It was true. Soon enough he'll become popular and leave me behind in the dirt. I don't have time to get hurt, not from the likes of him.

"Hey." He stepped in front of me, hands up near my chest in surrender. I stopped to prevent from slamming into him. Let alone, let him touch my boobs.

"Just get my number." His voiced a bit demanding. I blinked. I pursed my lips, pondering on it. If it'll get him to leave me alone, then by all means.. It's not like he's going to be calling me. He's probably going to be busy with all the other girls he's gotten numbers from.

Sighing in defeat I nodded once and a wide grin spread across his lips it nearly reached his ears! He was happy. About exchanging numbers with me? My heart flutter in my chest. No. Don't get your hopes up Maya.

I took out my phone and it was briskly taken out of my hand.

"What's your password?" He asked, trying to break into my phone. I narrowed my eyes and quickly took it from his hands.

"Non of your business. Just tell me your number." I grumbled lastly. He stared at me for a second with shock before digging his hand in his jeans for his phone.

Didn't he know his phone number by memory? I am the one getting his number, right?

"Okay. Tell me your number."  He said blandly. I raised a brow.

"No. You tell me your number." I shot back. He looked up from his phone, boring into my eyes.

"No. Because I know your not going to call me, so I'll call you myself. Number, please." I hated how he knew me so well. After all these years.

I rolled my eyes and told him my number. With a satisfied smile he tapped on the number he had just typed on his phone which meant he was calling me. I looked at him with a questioning expression.

"What? I wanna make sure you haven't given me a fake number." He claimed in a duh tone. I sighed. In seconds my phone began to ring. I sent him a fake smile and showed him the caller with his number, I assumed.

He narrowed his eyes at my phone. I raised a brow when and suddenly it was snatched from my gasp. Bewildered, I stared at him as he began to type things on my phone.

"Hey!" I shouted, trying to get my phone back but he was holding it up. Damn my shortness! Once he was done he smiled weakly and gave it back.

Shooting him a glare he smirked at me. I looked at the called ID he named for himself.

'His ❤️😘✋🔒.' I blushed furiously at the name. His?! Why would he call himself that?! I look up and he was on his phone.

"And I'll call you... nerd." I glared at him. Jerk.

"My nerd." He emphasized 'my'. The zoo is back in my stomach! He even showed me. I huffed and crossed my arms, looking away.

Idiot. I'm not an object.

"I could just change the name you put yourself as." I bit out. I felt him tense behind me.

"First: don't you dare change it or else.." He lowly whispered behind me. I scoffed. He's bluffing.

"Or else what?" I pressed on.

"You don't want to know. And second: I'll just keep checking your phone to make sure the name I placed myself is still there." He smirked victoriously, crossing his own arms. I rolled my eyes.

Sure you will.

Beep. Beep.

"Oh no. I'm going to be late." I frowned, glancing at the timer on my phone. I had to get to the library.

I looked up to find Alec's face only inches away. I squealed, staggering away from him. He had a bland, bored look on his face.

"I see you have things to get too. So I'll just be going. But–." He leaned in closer to my face. My cheeks burning hotter then Channing Tatum. No, nothing can be hotter then Channing but you know what I mean.

"You can't leave without our goodbye kiss." He whispered huskily, a small smirk locked on his lips. I clenched my eyes closed, waiting for anything to happen.

Would he really kiss me? Alec Morris? Kiss me?

I felt my heart pound roughly against my chest. Seconds passed and nothing happened. I suddenly heard Alec burst out laughing. I gaped, my eyes popping open.

"I can't believe you fell for that!" He boomed with laughter. I flushed angrily, my hand urging hard to slap him across his sharp attractive features.

"Your still so gullible." He flickered my forehead, ending his laugh. Gritting my teeth I growled under my breath and turned around, storming away.

It wasn't bound to happen anyway. I mean, who would ever want to kiss me?

That tease! And as I walked off, I felt his eyes gaze at my every movement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 229 68
Donovan Shepherd thinks he's the shit, good looks, incredibly charming and yet, he's still the resident bad boy and he can get away with almost anyth...
1.7M 34.8K 22
Carmen Morris is a 17 year old girl who is getting abused by her father Jack Morris. It's been this way since Carmen's mother died in a car accident...
5.2K 429 35
A reckless girl, but kind hearted. She is beautiful but never believe in herself. Her only aim is to get away from her family. That's what she thinks...
20.9K 607 21
Alec is the school's fighter. Luna is the school's bookworm. What will happen when the two cross paths on a Friday night. Read to find out. PLEASE DO...