His Princess | #Wattys2016

By xXGabriellaRoseXx

We stared at each other for a while, neither wanting to give in to the other. His cold blue eyes stared deep... More

1. The Staring Contest
2. Finding Nemo Eating Bacon and Pears Ice Cream
3. Ew, School
5. Nemo Drugged by the Bacon and Pears Ice Cream?
6. Spongebob I Know you're in There
7. Damn, Would Nemo Love to Hear About This
8. Ave, What is With You and Fruit?
9. Anything for you, Princess
10. Please, baby doll...
11. Baby Doll, I Do Care.
12. So you Got a Bodyguard, and I Got a Date this Friday.
13. I Have My Ways...
14. I Want To Go Shoot People!
15. I Dare You...
16. Cuddle Bug
17. Mission Finding Nemo.
18. Houston, We Have a Problem.
Authors Note: Cast List
19. Mission Finding Dory.
20. Mission Accomplished.
21. But I Guess You Could Call Me Daddy.
22. Bippity Boppity Boo.
23. FISHY, WAKE UP!
24. I Miss your Voice...
25. Did We Just Quote The Fault in Our Stars?
26. Beyoncé Would Be Proud.
27. Dude, You're Whipped!
28. We Made It.
SEQUEL

4. Hottie Say What?

18.8K 554 208
By xXGabriellaRoseXx

      The next couple hours of school were torturous. I thought I managed to get away from Ryder, but I found out he was in pretty much every single class I'm in.  I had been able to keep my head down though, and only shared a couple unimportant conversations with him, mostly about the school. By the time lunch rolled around, I was praying to God thanking him.  Rushing to my locker and grabbing my lunch, I pretty much sprinted to the cafeteria and found Brooke eating her small salad at our usual lunch table. 

Letting out a deep breath I sat down next to Brooke.

"Holy shit, do I have a lot to tell you." I blurt out.

"Already? Jesus Ave, the school day is only halfway over and you already have a story? At least your days been more interesting than mine." Brooke states shocked.  I just shrug in response and take a breath, about to tell her about Ryder.  Suddenly, a new voice breaks out at our table.

"Hey Avery, I was wondering if I could sit with you and your friend... I haven't really gotten a chance to meet anyone yet, and since we already know each other, I was hoping you'd let me join you." Ryder rambles with a slight blush covering his cheeks.

Brooke was the first to speak.

"Hottie say what?"

      Ryder chuckles and takes a seat next to me.

"I'm taking that as a yes?" He turns to me and asks.

      I just smile and nod my head.  Hopefully this shouldn't go too bad... I'm just going to silently pray that I don't embarrass myself in front of this Greek God.

      Ryder has a wide grin on his face as he eats his sandwich.  Brooke starts light conversations now and then, but usually we all eat in a comfortable silence.  But of course, with my luck, it never lasts.

"So Avery, what was it you wanted to tell me?" Brooke has an evil smirk on her face as she asks the question.

"Oh nothing, it was stupid anyways." I respond as I try and cover the shocked look that crossed my face.

"No, tell me now.  It seemed like a great story.  You said that your f-"

I cut her off saying:

"Uh yea, my goldfish Nemo jumped out of his little tank and made his way to my glass of water sitting next to the tank... So when I was going to take a sip of my water, I nearly had a heart attack cause I saw Nemo in there." I scramble out, stopping her from embarrassing me any further.

      Both Brooke and Ryder looked at me like I lost my mind.  I decide to just look down and eat my fish-shaped chicken nuggets. Don't judge okay? I'm a kid at heart.  I hear Ryder chuckle next to me, and I give him a questioning look.

"What? What did I do?" I ask.

"Nothing, your just somethin else Ave." Ryder says with a small smile on his face.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I cross my arms and look at him.

"It means that your unique, and that unlike most of the girls in this school, you're worth getting to know." He says, honesty leaking through every word.

"Oh." Is all I manage to say.

      I continue eating my fishy nuggets when Natalia, the popular girl in our school, walks over.

"Hey, your Ryder right? Well, I'm Natalia, the most popular girl in this school.  Where'd you move from? Hottieville?" Natalia attempts to flirt, and practically sits on his lap, forcing me to move to the other side of the table, next to Brooke. I noticed Ryder stiffen and look around not knowing what to do.

"Uh, yea I'm Ryder... And I uh, actually moved from Miami..." He manages to mumble.

"Oh well Ryder, I can tell you right now, you wouldn't want to sit with these two girls. They are the losers in our grade. No one likes them...  Im saving you from social suicide by talking to you right now."

This is where she crossed the line.

"Oh please, it'd be social suicide for him to sit with you.  And at least I have a real personality, unlike you and your fake ass face.  How could you just walk over to my table and insult me? Like where did your respect go? Out the door with your dignity? Or down the drain with your IQ?" I scold her and pick up my trash stomping away. I looked back just in time to see Natalia get off Ryder and storm off with a red face. I also looked back in time to see Brooke and Ryder laughing hard enough to have tears streaming down their faces.  After taking a few deep breaths, I walk back over and sit down in my original seat next to Ryder.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"Did you not just witness that?! You should have seen her face after you said that!! Girl, you took the words right out of my mouth!!" Brooke screeches.

"Oh well I had a lot more to say, I just didn't want to waste my time telling her things we all already know."

      Ryder just chuckles and stares at me for a few seconds, before quickly turning away with a pink face. The rest of the lunch period, all of us just shared jokes and laughed with each other.

      I managed to get through the rest of the day, with Brooke in all of the other classes.  It wasn't so bad. It was pretty nice getting to know Ryder.  He was honestly really cool.  What doesn't help is that I have a ton of homework.  Well, it's just a ton of paperwork to fill out if I want to do sports.  I might sign up for soccer, or maybe even cross country... I still have to think about it.  The final bell rang as I was sitting in World History, signaling the end of the day.  I practically jumped for joy and scurried out of the classroom to my locker.  After grabbing the things I needed I walked out to my car, only to be stopped by Ryder.

"Hold up.   Avery, that's your car? I saw it when I got to school this morning, but I never would have guessed it would be yours.  That's fricken' awesome!" Ryder exclaims and pretty much drools over my car.

"Yea, this is my second baby. Got em' on my sixteenth birthday." I say, trying to play it cool.

"Your second baby? Who's your first?" Ryder pretty much demands, hovering over me.

"Calm down, it's just my fish, Nemo.  So no, I don't actually have a baby. That would be absolutely repulsive." I shudder at the thought.

"So... No boyfriend either?" He questions, leaning against my car casually.

"Well... Maybe I do, maybe I don't." I state, matter-of-factly.

"I'll take that as a yes then." Ryder pretty much hisses out, and walks away quickly.

"Okay then..." I mumble quietly to myself, as I get in my car, start it, and slowly start to drive home.

       What an interesting first day of school... I think to myself as I pull into my driveway.

I park the car, pull out the keys, grab my bag, and walk into the house making my way upstairs. After taking a nice hot shower, clearing my thoughts, I sat at my desk deciding to not sign up for cross country or soccer. I walk downstairs and find my mom making dinner. 

"Hey mom." I say to her, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey sweetie." She reply's putting Macaroni N' Cheese into a bowl for me.

"You made my favorite..." I dramatically exclaim, pretending to wipe a tear from my face.

"Of course I did. Anything to make my daughter happy." My mom responds.

      Chuckling, I thank her and eat my dinner. Throughout dinner we told each other about our days, me keeping out unnecessary details *cough cough* Ryder.  After eating about 3 bowls of Mac N' Cheese, I was full and after cleaning my bowl, I made my way back up to my light pink room. Hopping into my comfy bed, I snuggled into my light soft blankets, thinking about the events of today. Slowly, I fell into a dreamless sleep.

A/N:

There's a long chapter for you all!! Hope you guys enjoyed it. So much drama in this chapter. As the author, I low key ship Avery and Ryder. #ravery XD. Let's just hope Natalia doesn't get in the way of them!!

Until the next chapter my fellow readers.

Xoxo - Batman

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 5.1K 60
*COMPLETED* *EDITING ON PROCESS* "can you not be so horny for godsakes! I'm your bestfriend... remember?" I said throwing a fit, obviously panicking...
42K 1.6K 43
I aburtly stand from my bed when I heard my apartment door opening with a 'THUD' sound.I quickly run to the front room only to see a guy sucking a bl...
592K 7.6K 21
"I'm gay." My eyes grow so big as I stop breathing, but two seconds later I'm bursting with laughter. "Okay funny," I finally tone down my laugh as...
96.3K 1.7K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...