Haven Harbor • a.i. •

Av cliffordpunkrock

"Being in love with Carter was the most beautiful and horrible thing at the same time; because I knew if I to... Mer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 93

658 25 1
Av cliffordpunkrock

I awoke to the feeling of the boat rocking and Ashton's arms around my body.

Turning my head to the side I was met with his hazel eyes gazing down at me, causing me to smile.

"Hi." I whispered causing him to chuckle.

"Hi." He said back. "Sleep good?"

I nodded as his hand came around to caress behind my ear as he shifted his body so it was on its side.

I couldn't stop smiling as he ducked down to kiss me, not being able hide how happy I was.

"Gross." I heard Ender's voice and pulled away from Ashton to see him leaving the little bathroom.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes as he came to sit on the edge of our bed.

"Are you excited for today?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah, I want to go on the wave rider."

"Dude me too!" I grinned.

We all looked to our right when we heard noise and saw Gracie rolling out of her bed.

"Good morning baby." I said brightly with a little gasp of excitement as she climbed up to sit on my waist.

"Are you ready to have fun on the ship today?" Ashton asked her and she nodded. "Do you wanna see a video we took of you last night?"

She laughed eagerly and Ashton grabbed his phone and pulled up the video of her sleep talking.

Gracie giggled while she watched the video and I tickled her tummy once it was over.

"You must have had some silly dreams going on in that little head of yours." I grinned at her while she wiggled around trying to escape my tickling fingers.

"Okay, let's go get ready so we can eat breakfast and then start having some more fun." I said to her once I had stopped tickling her and she climbed off me.

I got up and took Gracie to the bathroom so I could bathe her when I realised we didn't have a tub so she would have to take a shower. But she couldn't take a shower by herself.

"Alright Gray, you're going to have to take a shower with me." I told her as I took her into the bathroom.

"A shower?" She asked me.

"Mhmm. It'll be fine, come on." I had her come inside the little bathroom with me where we both got undressed.

I opened the shower door and had her get inside where I followed.

"Okay, the water is going to fall from here." I showed her and she nodded before I turned on the spray and warm water fell on us.

As soon as the water hit her skin she squealed and began to jump and move her arms like she was running in place.

"Does it feel like rain?" I laughed but she just continued to squeal, all while continuing to do her running dance under the spray of water.

I got her hair shampooed and conditioned before moving onto mine, then shaved myself before washing her off with the loofa then taking my turn before getting out.

Wrapping us both up in towels we exited the bathroom.

"Daddy, I took shower!" She ran up to Ashton.

"I know." He grinned at her.

"Hey Gracie, show Daddy your shower dance." I told her and she began to do her little dance, running in the same spot.

"You're so silly." Ashton laughed before picking her up so he could dry her off.

I sent Ender to shower so I could change into my clothes and get Gracie into hers while Ashton changed as well.

Once everyone was dressed and ready to go we left our cabin and began the walk down the hall to the elevators.

"Where are we going?" Gracie asked us.

"We are going to breakfast." I told her.

"I love breakfast!" She exclaimed, jumping up and throwing her hands in the air.

We all laughed at her silliness before Ashton took her hand and we made our way to the dining room.

A waiter led us to a table with three other people at it, a mother and father along with their teenage daughter who got wide eyed when she saw Ashton.

I smiled politely at them as we took our seats, Gracie next to me while I sat beside Ashton who had Ender on his right.

Someone took our drink order and then we left to go get our food from the buffet, Gracie excitedly following me.

"Okay, do you want a biscuit?" I asked her and she nodded away. "How about a banana?"

I filled her plate and mine before heading back to the table.

"I got biscuit." Gracie beamed at Ashton as he sat down and he laughed.

"My little biscuit is eating a biscuit."

She giggled before taking a bite out of the bread.

"So where are you guys from?" Ashton asked the people across the table from us.

"Michigan." The man answered. "And where in Australia are you from?"

"Well I'm from Sydney, but we live in Haven Harbour which is a little island off the coast where she grew up." Ashton nodded towards me.

"Oh are you newlyweds?" The woman asked us.

"Engaged." I corrected her with a polite smile.

"How exciting." She clasped her hands together.

I introduced myself, Ashton, and the kids and they introduced themselves as well, the husbands name was Mark, the wife's name was Caroline, and their daughter was Amelia.

"What line of work are you in Ashton?" Mark asked.

"I'm in a band." Ashton answered with a smile.

"Exciting." Mark nodded.

"Yeah." Ashton laughed.

"And Carter, what do you do?" Caroline asked me.

"Well I own a underwater diving business, but right now I'm just taking care of these two." I touched Gracie's cheek causing her to smile.

She was still eating her biscuit and her cheeks were puffed out like a chipmunk.

"Ashton what are we doing today?" Ender asked.

"We will probably just hang out outside and stuff, and then tonight you and Gracie are going to the kids club so Car and I can go out." Ashton explained.

"Why can't we go?" He frowned.

"Because we're going on a date. Do you really want to be there when I'm making out with your sister?" Ashton raised an eyebrow at Ender who made a disgusted face.

"Ashton!" I smacked his chest causing him to laugh.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Well kinda. But no, I'm just taking her out after dinner and to have some fun around the ship and then pick you two dorks up."

"We love spending time with you guys, but we do need time with just each other." I said to Ender.

"You're always together." Ender rolled his eyes.

"Yes, but this is different because we aren't just watching a movie together at home, I'm taking your sister on a date." Ashton explained and Ender shrugged.

"Date?" Gracie asked.

"Mhmm." I smiled at her.

"I want to go on date." She said and I laughed.

"Who do you want to go on a date with?"

"Uncle Mikey." She bounced in her chair.

"You want to go on a date with Uncle Mikey?" I chuckled and she nodded happily. "Here, why don't I text Uncle Mikey and tell him you want to go on a date."

I pulled out my phone and found Michaels contact name before sending him a text.

'Gracie just informed me that she wants to go on a date with you.'

'AW! That's the cutest thing ever! I'll take her on a date when we get to LA!'

"Look Gray, he said he'd take you on a date when we get to LA." I showed her and she beamed up at me.

I then helped her eat her yogurt so she didn't get it all over herself and the table.

When she was done eating she wanted to sit in my lap since I was done but Ashton and Ender had gone back for more food.

"Are you excited to go swim today?" I asked her and she nodded. "And we get to go to the spa."

"Spa." She copied the word and reached her hand out to play with my fork and I moved it away from her hand.

"Mhmm. You can get your nails painted and your hair fixed up, and Daddy and I can go get a massage."

"Me too." She looked up at me.

"You want a massage?" I laughed. "We can see if maybe they have a baby massage."

"I'm not baby." Gracie looked up at me with a pout.

"But you're my baby." I gave her a kiss making her smile and waited for Ashton to come back.

As I was taking a sip of my coffee, Caroline from across the table spoke to me.

"You have a very adorable daughter."

"Thank you. Ashton and I sure like to think so."  I smiled as I touched Gracie's cheek with my fingers, her looking up at me.

When the chair moved next to me I looked up to see Ashton sitting down and he looked at me, smiling before leaning down for a kiss.

Of course I blushed when he did that and politely waited while he and Ender finished their food.

Once they were done we bid goodbye to our table mates and then made our way up to the spa.

Fortunately they had a spa package for kids that we purchased for Gracie while Ashton and I bought a couples massage.

Ender was dying to go to the arcade so we let him go with a promise to meet us at the dining room for lunch at 11:30.

When it was time for us to go our separate ways, I could see the look on Gracie's face that she wanted to go with us.

"We will see in a little bit okay, you're going to have lots of fun getting your nails painted and your hair done." Ashton crouched down in front of her, pulling her into a hug.

"Okay Daddy." She nodded.

"You will have to tell me all about your princess makeover, sweet girl." I leaned down to kiss her head and the lady who was giving Gracie her makeover took her hand.

"Bye baby girl." Ashton waved as she led Gracie away and I saw her smile as she saw the wall full of nail colours and knew she would be fine.

Another woman led Ashton and I down a hall to a room with two massage tables where she told us to lay beneath the sheet on our stomachs.

When she left Ashton began to take his shirt off.

"Do we have to be like naked naked?" I asked him as I went to the button of my shorts and he laughed.

"You leave your underwear on." He informed me and I nodded, continuing to disrobe.

I was aware of him watching me the entire time and finally looked up at him.

"You've seen me naked how many times now and still check me out like a teenage boy?" I smirked at him.

"Oh yeah?" He smirked back. "Don't think I don't see you checking me out in the morning when I'm getting dressed."

I blushed at that and he sent me a wink.

We both climbed onto our tables and laid on our stomachs, pulling the sheet over us.

"I've never had a massage before." I turned to look at him.

"It's really relaxing. You'll like it." He smiled at me.

"I'm glad we're doing this vacation. I think it was just what we needed." I reached out for his hand which he took.

"Me too. I bought the tickets the week we started dating and once Gracie arrived I got another one."

"How did you know we'd even still be together when you bought them?" I chuckled.

"Because I would have to be a complete idiot to let you get away." He said back and I made a sarcastic fawning motion to which he snorted at.

"You're sweet." I smiled and him and he winked at me.

The door opened and two masseuses walked in and began our massages.

Ashton and I continued to hold hands and I opened my eyes at one point to see him with his eyes closed, the woman who was doing his massage moving her hands over his bare back.

I felt a spark of jealousy ignite in me and turned my head back so I couldn't see, clamping my eyes shut.

After that I rather did enjoy my massage and Ashton was right it was very relaxing and by the way the lady kept working at the knots in my back I knew I probably needed it.

When our massages ended and the ladies left for us to get dressed again, the moment the door closed and Ashton stood up, I slid off the table and placed my hand on the back of his neck, pulling him down and smashing my lips to his.

"What is this about?" He managed to get out through my forceful kisses.

"Only I should touch you like that." I said meekly and I felt him relax beneath my touch.

"Carter." He sighed and placed his hands on my bare sides, lifting me onto the massage table again.

I sat there in my almost nude state as he moved his lips to my neck, knowing it would make me less tense.

"You're cute when you're jealous." He spoke against my skin.

"I don't like being jealous." I mumbled childishly and he chuckled.

"There's nothing to be jealous of, you know you're the only one I would ever want to touch me." He brought his head up to look me in the eyes and I nodded sheepishly.

"I love you." I peeked up at him and he smiled dazzlingly.

"I love you too baby."

We finally got dressed and left the room to go find our daughter, locating her in the hair studio where the woman in charge of her makeover was curling her hair.

"Look how pretty you look!" Ashton smiled as we walked in and Gracie grinned at him in the mirror. "But you always look beautiful." He walked in front to give her a kiss. "Did you have fun?"

"Mhmm. Lookie!" She showed him her finger nails that were painted pink.

"Your favourite colour. You're one happy girl, huh?"

Gracie giggled and he playfully pinched her nose.

"Let me see Gray." I stepped forward. "Wow, very nice. My little princess is all dressed up."

"I wanted my hair like yours." She said and the woman curling Gracie's hair smiled at me in the mirror.

"Aw, you are too sweet. It looks very pretty." I kissed her cheek.

The woman finished curling Gracie's hair and we thanked her before leaving to go meet Ender for lunch.

After that we went back to the room so we could change into our swimsuits and go swim.

Ender and I did the wave rider which Ashton protested me doing but I told him to shut up and did it anyways.

Gracie played in the kiddie pool and Ender went to go on the water slide while Ashton and I decided to relax in the hot tub.

"This is nice." I sighed as I leaned into Ashton's side. My head was against his neck and his arm was around my shoulders.

"I agree." I felt him smile against my forehead and then pucker his lips against the skin, pressing a kiss there. "Screw going on tour; we can just stay here forever."

I laughed and he joined in, moving his other hand to rest on my leg underneath the water.

Closing my eyes I relaxed even more into his body until I felt his hand begin to slide up my leg until he reached the hem of my bikini bottoms and he lightly snapped the fabric against my skin.

I peeked up at him and he sent me a wink.

Giggling, I pressed my face into his chest before he squeezed my waist, kissing my hair.

We spent a few more minutes in the hot tub before getting out and getting the kids so we could dry off and change.

"Car, can I go exploring around the ship?" Ender asked me as I was fixing my hair.

"Me too, me too!" Gracie began to jump up and down.

I glanced back at Ashton.

"Uh, I'm okay with that, but I want you to take my phone with you." Ashton said.

"That's fine. But you will hold hands the entire time. She's little Ender and if you lose her you will be grounded until you are 40. I'm not kidding." I told him.

"Yes ma'am." He nodded.

Ashton handed Ender his phone and I watched as the two walked out the door, Ender holding Gracie's hand.

"Look at this, we're all alone." Ashton smirked as he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Mhmm." I hummed as he brought his lips down to my neck and sucked in a breath as his fingers began to work on the button of my shorts.

I brought a hand around to mess with his hair as my shorts were tugged down my legs and I stepped out of them.

Ashton turned me around and backed me up against the bed before pushing me down.

I watched him take off his shirt and shorts before he climbed on top of me, kissing me as he removed my shirt and bra.

Soon enough we were both naked, panting, and needy; and Ashton rolled on the condom before pushing into me.

I gasped and grabbed onto his shoulders as he began to move his hips against mine.

A moan escaped me as I tilted my head back and felt his mouth land on my throat, completely immersed in the pleasure he was giving me.

He moved back, bending my knees up and adjusting our angle. When I saw his neck exposed I leaned up to kiss at his throat like he did to me.

"Carter." He breathed very sensually, this only making me kiss at his skin harder, hoping I could leave those little bruises on his skin like he did to me.

I began to whimper, whine, and moan as we continued to make love to each other, finally ending the session in an explosion of ecstasy and euphoria.

"Well that was freaking amazing." Ashton grinned as he threw away our condom and then went over to me to help me stand.

"I love you." I kissed him again, Ashton pulling my bare body flush against his.

"I love you too." He kissed me back, moving his hands down to squeeze my bum before we parted to get ready again.

Ashton was very touchy as we got dressed again and held onto my waist as we walked down the hall to the elevators to go find the kids.

When the elevator arrived it was empty and we stepped inside, Ashton backing me into the corner.

"That was some good loving you gave me." He kissed at my jaw.

"Touché." I brought a hand up to play with his hair.

The elevator stopped on the next floor down and of course the door opened to reveal a group of teenage girls.

Ashton stopped kissing me to glance at them and he turned back to me, rolling his eyes before turning us around so he was in the corner and I was facing him.

I tried to ignore the girls who were staring at us and leaned into Ashton who wrapped his arms around me before not so discreetly sliding his hands in my back pockets.

"Someone just can't get enough, can they?" I looked up at him with a teasing smile and he did his adorable giggle.

"No." He pressed his forehead against mine. "I want a kiss."

"You want a kiss? You sound like Gracie."

"But I want one." He poked out his bottom lip in a pout.

"Fine." I sighed playfully and stood up on my tip toes to kiss him, but not without hearing some of the girls behind us squeal.

The elevator we were in was glass so we could see out into the ship and once I was able to see the main part of the ship I stepped forward to look, Ashton following me.

"Oh there's Ender." He pointed to the left and I looked to see him standing there alone. Alone.

"Where's Gracie?" Ashton and I both said at the same time and I yanked my phone from my pocket, dialling Ashton's number.

"Where's Gracie?!" I practically shouted into the phone.

"Where are you?" He asked and I saw him begin to look around.

"It doesn't matter where I am, where the hell is Gracie?! If you lost her Ender I swear to god-"

"She's in the bathroom! Calm down!" He said and my shoulders dropped.

Ashton took the phone from my hand.

"Why didn't you go with her?" He asked.

"I can't go in the girls bathroom, that's weird!" Ender exclaimed.

"Grow up and go in there and make sure she's okay!" I took the phone back and spoke into it.

"Fine!" He hung up the phone.

"He just hung up on me." I looked up at Ashton.

"He gets his attitude from you." Ashton pointed out and I hit his arm.

The moment the elevator doors opened I slipped past the crowd of girls and made a beeline to the girls bathroom to check on Gracie.

When I walked in Ender was holding Gracie up so she could reach the sink.

"You owe me." He glared at me in the mirror and I gave him a sassy, attitude filled look before leading them all from the bathroom.

We spent a little more time hanging around the ship before going upstairs to get dressed for formal night.

I slipped into a half sleeved navy blue dress that went down to my knees with a pleated skirt and tan heels that Becca had texted me and recommend I practice walking in. Ashton then helped Gracie into a wine red coloured dress with the poofy skirt that she liked.

I then fixed her curls, styled it into a half pony tail and put a matching bow in her hair.

Ashton changed into his black skinnies and black button down while Ender put on a navy blue button down over khaki slacks.

Once we were all dressed we began to make our way down to the dining room.

With the heels on I was almost Ashton's height and it made me happy until I began to stumble.

"You're walking like you're drunk." Ashton steadied me with his hand.

"I'm going to kill Becca." I muttered under my breath.

Ashton continued to giggle as I attempted to figure out how to walk in these cursed shoes.

"Can I go back and change into my converse?" I whined.

"Nope. You have to learn sometime." Ashton shook his head but took my hand to help me.

"I don't know how girls do this. Like why torture your feet and risk falling and getting a concussion when you could be in the safety and comfort of your comfy flat shoes?"

Like the good fiancé he was, Ashton listened and giggled at my complaints as we rode down the elevator and then got in line for photos.

They had the families take pictures in front of a backdrop of the ocean at night and once it was our turn we stepped up to the little area they had roped off.

The photographer adjusted us so that Ashton and I were next to each other, his arm around my waist while he held Gracie in his other arm and Ender stood in front of us.

He snapped our picture and we then went off to have dinner.

Once we had eaten we went back to the room where we changed Gracie out of her "Princess dress" as she called it, and Ender into his normal clothes before taking them to the kids club.

Gracie whined and sniffled as we left her but seemed to calm down when Ender carried her inside.

"Ready for date night?" Ashton asked me and I nodded happily.

We held hands as we walked from the kids place to a bar downstairs where a guy was playing piano and I found us a table to sit at while Ashton went to the bar to get us some drinks.

He came back with three drinks. He set a beer down at his spot and then handed me a glass of wine and a water.

"The last thing we need is for you to fall down the stairs and crack your skull open, you're drinking the water." He informed me and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not a baby."

"Maybe not but you're very breakable as we have come to find out."

I laughed at that and he reached across the table to take my hand as we listened to the piano player.

Ashton moved his chair to my side of the table so he could put an arm around me as we listened to the beautiful music and I ended up resting my head on his shoulder.

After that the piano player announced that they would be playing a round of 80's rock music trivia and I got excited.

"I've got this down." Ashton smiled cockily.

"Don't get to big of an ego Irwin, because I'm about to kick your ass." I sent him a smirk and he gave me a surprised look.

And indeed I did kick his ass at trivia.

"How?!" Ashton exclaimed after I had gotten seven songs in a row.

"My dad played this stuff on the boat and in the shop all the time." I smiled.

"Well he taught you good, but still." Ashton shook his head and I laughed, giving him a kiss on the nose.

Finally I was bored of my wine and water and reached to take his beer out of his hand and took a swig.

"Now I know I've chosen the right girl." He smirked at me and I giggled.

Ashton brought out his phone and took a selfie of us before going to post it.

'Date night with my baby. She kicked my ass at 80's music trivia tonight. Love you Mrs. Irwin.'

"I'm not Mrs. Irwin yet." I winked at him as we made our way back up to go pick up the kids.

"You are in my book." He kissed my temple. "Besides I like calling you that, it makes me happy."

I rolled my eyes with a laugh and held onto his arm as we continued to walk.

When we arrived at the kids club and picked up Gracie and Ender the two ran out with massive smiles on their faces.

They both had yellow bandanas tied around their heads and Gracie had a fake sword made out of a paper towel roll in her hand.

"Daddy I'm pirate!" She ran and jumped in his arms.

"You're a pirate?" He laughed as he began to carry her back to the room, Gracie making pirate noises all the way there.

Ashton took her and Ender's picture once we got to our room to share before we cleaned them up and got them to bed, exhausted from our tiring yet fun day on the first official Irwin family vacation.

--

Sorry this took forever!

I'll try and do a double update tonight I promise!

Also I'm happy to saw I've published the sequel to HH and its called Haven Harbour: Beyond the Sea! Make sure to add it to your libraries and read the prologue!

It's going to be much more dramatic lol

As always, comment and vote if you'd like and I'll have the next on up tonight probably!

Much love xx -M

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

129K 2.8K 40
After 3 years being separated from each other, Misty moves on after Calum leaves her behind to go on tour and starts a new life away from her hometow...
10.5K 264 41
Alyssa gets bullied by Calum Hood and his friends Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford but what happens when Calum falls for her. Her da...
545 23 18
"Just come to the party it'll be fun May please I want you to meet my friend Michael he's so cool please" Ashton said "Fine I'll go" I said But I di...
480K 14.2K 39
In which a girl who has decided to go all natural meets an arrogant blonde boy who only wants to be her friend. © 2016 loosends