Small Choices

By NellyBranth

small choices - Narry fanfiction - The plot: One are gay and one don't know if he is. It always starts with f... More

1 Beginning...
2 More friends
3 Friends
4 Buns and cakes
5 Party
6 The bet
7 change
8 The pool
9 More than friends?
10 ...more
11 feelings
12 a need for love
13 The neighbors
14 Not the whole truth
15 to tell
16 to be
17 to tell or not to tell?
18 the phone call
19 Phone call again
20 the room
21 all that
22 true?
23 more imagination
24 planing
25 Nialls turn
26 change
27 that moment
28 Love - true love
30 true and all
31 parents
32 that moment
33 and..............

29 around them

168 11 8
By NellyBranth

"It will never hold between you."

Louis was appointed and Niall was disappointed.

"You are my best friend and you should be happy for me."

Louis snorted and he was anything but happy.

"You took him, that guy as I wanted, and now you want me to be happy?"

Niall frowned.

"Huh?"

Louis threw out his arms in the air, and he showed with the entire body how irritated he was.

"And I thought you were my friend, but you took the only man I want. He's too good for you and you're not even gay."

Niall swallowed and he realized that he really didn't know what to say.

"But you said..."

Louis rolled his eyes.

"I say a lot of things, but I didn't think you would go and get engaged you with him. I thought it would end, and I could take over Harry."

Niall backed off a few steps. He had never heard Louis say such words.

"So you...!"

Louis nodded.

"Yes, I'm not going to look away when you take him away from me. I'll fuck get him back and I don't care how in love you are."

"But he chose me?"

Louis snorted.

"It's a small detail." he growled hoarsely. "I know that Harry wants me when he get a taste of me. I'm better in bed than you are and I'm more gay than you are. He doesn't know what he's missing and I'm going to let him test me..."

Harry appeared thankfully behind Niall. Louis stopped and he got some redness over the face. Niall just stared at him, unaware that Harry was in the room.

"You're not my friend anymore and I want you to leave this house now. Harry is mine and I know I'm good for him and I know he loves me."

Niall was close to tears. He was disappointed. He swallowed and he drilled his eyes at Louis.

"Just go!"

"Yes, we don't want to see you ever again."

Harry's voice made Niall spin around. Yes, Harry was behind him and he was staring cold at Louis. It was as if he knew that there were those who wanted to destroy. Louis swallowed and he growled a little.

"Excuse me if I telling the truth."

Harry let his arms slide around Nialls body and he shoved him against himself. Just to show his attitude, he began therefore to kiss Niall. Louis held his breath, he realized his mistake and quickly left the room.

Harry didn't stop to kiss Niall until the front door was  closed again, and Louis had left the house.

"I heard everything!" he whispered hoarsely. "And just so you know about it, I don't even like Louis."

Niall came up with a faint smile.

"He said..."

Harry frowned and he got Niall to be quiet.

"I don't care what his opinion is. I'm in love with you, I want you, and if that's not proof enough that we're engaged, then I don't know what I should do."

Niall smiled.

"Well that's proof enough."

Harry nodded happily.

"And forget him!" he said dark and dull. "I'm here for you. Louis belongs to the past."

Niall nodded. He came up with a bigger smile, and he felt Harry's hands landed on his ass. Harry was insatiable, he always wanted more and he was never totally satisfied. Harry groaned and pressed their bodies together.

"You want to play in the room?"

Not really. Niall shook his head quickly.

"No, I need to land after a night in a tent."

Harry laughed a little bit. He backed up Niall against the wall and pressed together their hard parts.

"Come on, I know you want to."

Niall groaned.

"No, Harry!" he whispered forward. "We can't do it all the time?"

Harry cocked his head slightly askew and he grinned a little.

"Why not?"

Niall snarled hoarsely.

"Just because it's not right... just because ... I don't know, but there are other things to do."

Harry seemed surprised.

"Like what?"

Niall swallowed.

"Clean, wash dishes, cook, be out and walk?"

Harry groaned and his hands grabbed hold of Nialls butt.

"Really?"

Niall groaned quietly.

"And maybe read a book?"

Harry brought his hips back and forth and moved them hard against each other.

"Boring!"

Niall groaned. He realized too late that it was impossible to say no.

"But a movie?"

Harry smiled wryly and he started to kiss him. Slowly, he took off their pants and then they did it. Hard against the wall. Niall in Harry's arms and Harry deep inside the Irishman. They loved it where there were no limits.

-----

"I may perhaps say congratulations then?"

Bobby smiled a little bit and he hugged Niall, then he just shook hands with Harry. Niall laughed a little.

"You knew?"

Bobby nodded and he blushed a little bit.

"Harry asked if it was okay and I said yes."

Niall hugged him again, just to show how much he loved his own father. It was nice to have someone behind them and it was nice that they could socialize like normal people.

"May I see the ring?"

Niall released him and then he took up his left hand. Bobby nodded, satisfied, and then he looked at Harry.

"So you bought it?"

Harry laughed a little bit.

"Yes, I followed your advice."

Niall frowned.

"And what is it that I don't know?"

Bobby laughed a little and he looked quickly at Harry, then at his own son.

"Harry asked me, what kind of ring he would buy and I gave him advice."

Niall didn't know if he should laugh or not.

"It almost feels like I'm the girl in this relationship?"

Harry grinned and he pulled Niall in his arms. He kissed him softly.

"Yes, you are absolutely the girl."

Niall growled teasingly.

"But you look more like a girl."

Harry couldn't help laughing.

"Really?"

Niall nodded.

"Yes, you have a softer face as a girl."

Harry laughed some more.

"But you act like a girl."

Niall snarled, but he knew it was a joke.

"Actually, I'm a man and you see it at me."

Harry kissed him again.

"I know, sweetheart."

Bobby just stared at them, and when they noticed that he was still there, he blushed a little bit.

"You are worse against what I and Maura was once upon a time."

Niall giggled at him.

"Maybe it's because I'm related to you?"

He nodded.

"Yes, you got my genes?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.5K 23
they thought that all their troubles were washed away when they fell in love. they were wrong. [sequel to the train. lowercase intended for summary...
1.9M 49.2K 45
Harry is a jock, simple as that. He has always been the guy who every other person in the school wishes they were. He is living the 'good life' wit...
368K 14.2K 50
Niall and Harry are the best of friends. Everyone at school wishes to have a friendship like Niall and Harry. They're also the most popular boys in...
105K 4.5K 53
BOOK 1 IN 'TRUE LOVE' SERIES Meet Niall Member of the famous boyband One Direction. He is the carefree , jolly , Irish one with the big laugh. But...