Unexpected Love || Harry Styl...

Από clarity-

Meredith's perfect life turned upside down after her parents death meaning she had to move in with her older... Περισσότερα

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four (END)
SPECIAL AUTHOR'S NOTE (PLEASE READ!)
Extra | UN Fragment

Chapter Eleven

32.5K 796 426
Από clarity-

Meredith's P.O.V

[Outfit on the side]

I made my way through the parking lot looking from Dani, El, Louis, Niall or Liam. I'm sure they hate me but I needed to explain everything. Well not everything but everything meaning what they need to know. 

I spotted Dani, Niall and Louis by Dani's car. I speed walked to them and was out of breath when I finally reached them. I really need to work out more.

"Whoah Meredith," Niall chuckled. I did what I wanted to do to someone for the last week. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tight. He smelled good and it felt good. 

I needed a hug ever since I moved and who ever I hugged wasn't enough. It didn't help except Harry's hug back when we were in the forest or where ever we were. That hug was amazing but I needed another one and I couldn't just go up to Harry and hug him out of no where.

Niall wrapped his arms around my body and we hugged for a good 2 minutes before I pulled away.

"What was that for?" Niall asked grinning.

"I just needed a hug," I replied looking at Dani and Louis who were just standing there smiling.

"You went and hugged him when I was here?" Louis stated faking that he was hurt.

"I will always hug you BooBear," I giggled and went to hug him. Louis wasn't bad either. 

When we pulled away Dani looked hurt now. I went on and hugged her too which made her laugh.

"So what was the reason that you bailed on us for 2 days and shut your phone off and then when you came to school, you have this whole scenario with the school's bitch and then want to ditch." Niall asked in one breath. I laughed.

"Well, I was sick for those two days and I got tired of you guys because you kept on texting and calling me so I shut my phone off. And the scenario with Molly, I have no idea. And how did you know I ditched school?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"You weren't in second period or any other so it's obvious that you ditched," Dani explained.

"Oh man, did the teachers notice?" I questioned.

"Yes they did, but lucky for you we covered your ass in class," Louis responded.

"Thanks you guys. Anyways where's Liam and El?" I asked looked around.

"They are probably running late or something." Niall answered 

The bell rang and we all headed inside. The group split up and we all headed to our lockers. 

I stuffed my things into the locker and closed it. I turned around to see Harry talking to one of his 'friends' by his locker.

Our eyes met and I smiled. I gave him a small wave which then he looked away and kept talking. What was that? Is he ignoring me?

Maybe he just didn't see or something. I shrugged it off and made my way into homeroom.

I sat down and started reading my book. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Harry sit down.

I put my book down and looked at Harry. He was staring dead at the girl in front of him. Well the back of her head.

"Hey Harry," I whispered loud enough so he could hear. He didn't reply or even turn to look at me. Maybe he didn't hear me.

"Harry?" I said louder. Nothing. Has he gone deaf?

Just when I was about to poke him, the teacher came in. I sighed and started reading my book.

When the bell rang, I decided to go to the toilet. When I entered, I went straight to the sink and washed my hands with cold water. I don't know why I'm washing my hands but it felt good.

Why was Harry ignoring me? Did I do something to him? 

I shut the water off and dried my hands with the paper towel. Just when I heard some one come in. It sounded like Molly because of her high pitched voice and the clacking from her heels.

I ran into one of the stalls and locked myself in there quietly. 

I heard the stall in the other end close and lock. 

That's when I realized not only Molly was in there. I heard a guy's voice. I couldn't make out what they were saying but the voice was pretty familiar.

That when I heard some shuffling and Molly's moans. 

Were they having-

"Oh Harry," Molly moaned.

What the fuck? Harry? Out of all people, Harry?

I heard Harry's groans. It sounded disgusting.

I think I would have thrown up already if I had breakfast this morning. I felt tears in my eyes. 

I opened the stall door and quietly made my way out. I was about to run out of the bathroom but was frozen when I heard the stall they were in open and then came out Molly with her hair a total mess and then came out Harry.

My breath hitched when I saw his white t-shirt was wrinkly and his hair wasn't pushed up anymore. 

The tears started streaming down and I wanted to wipe them away but I couldn't. I was frozen and I couldn't move a muscle.

Harry's eyes widened and there was a huge silence. From the corner of my eyes I saw Molly smirking at this situation. That bitch. I wanted to snap her neck right this second.

I just don't get it. We were developing a quite good friendship and then he wants to ignore me and then come in the girls toilet and fucking shag Molly!

Tell me why I felt something whenever he touched me or even looked at me again? 

And why was I feeling like this now? It's not like we were dating and he cheated on me. I only knew him for a fucking week!

Harry cleared his throat. "Um Meredith," He breathed.

His voice made me melt once again. That made me come back to life. 

I had a disgusted look on my face. 

"I hate you Harry Styles," I muttered while wiping my tears away and running out of the bathroom. I heard his call but I didn't want to talk to him or anyone right now. 

There was no one in the corridor, thank god. I guess second period started already.

I couldn't go in my class looking like this so I decided to go to the back of the school building. There was a huge tree there and I decided to climb it so no one could see me.

When I was on a high branch, I decided to let my tears flow. 

I thought he would change. And plus why shag Molly out of all people. Is she good at it or something?

"What are you doing up there?" I heard a familiar voice. I knew it wasn't Harry's but that's the good thing. I did not want to see his face. 

I looked down to see the last person I expected. 

Zayn.

"What are you doing here?" He repeated. "And have you been crying?" I added while starting to climb up.

When he reached the branch I was on, he sat down next to me. We looked out at the view. 

"Are you going to answer me?" He asked after a few minutes of silence. 

"Why are you here?" I finally spoke. He chuckled.

"I was gonna cut class. History is so fucking boring!" He exclaimed which made me giggle. I wiped the tears away. Thank god I didn't put on makeup today.

"What happened? Who did this to you?" He asked. Should I tell him? He would just get curious and shit. But he wasn't a bad guy. 

"I was in the girls toilet and well.....um.....I heard....." I tried to explain.

"You heard Harry shagging Molly?" He asked questioned.

"How do you know?"

"Harry's my mate. I know him," He answered. "But why did that make you cry? Do you fancy him or something?" 

Is it so obvious?

"No, of course not. I just don't like the idea of him shagging girl to girl." I replied. 

"Why does it bother you?" He questioned. 

What's with all the questions? 

"It doesn't bother me.....much.... I don't know Zayn. I am really confused, can you just drop it?" I faced him. 

He was already looking at me. 

Zayn wasn't really that bad. He was beautiful just like Harry but secretly Harry's a bit better. 

"What weren't you here last week?" He asked randomly. Not this again.

"Did everyone notice?" I groaned from annoyance.

"Not at first but Molly through this whole party and telling everyone you weren't here," He explained.

"She really hates me, doesn't she?" 

"She hates girls who looks better than here," He grinned. I laughed.

Then I realized Zayn's face was only a few inches away. He gave me a small smile and before I knew it, his lips were on mines. 

His lips were soft and smooth. Our lips moved in sync. His hands were on my waist while my left hand was on his shoulder and my right hand was on his cheek. 

He smiled into the kiss and even though it was wrong, I didn't feel like pulling away. 

I didn't feel any butterflies or electricity like when Harry touches me but Harry was the last thing on my mind. 

"What the fuck is this?!" Someone oh-so-familiar yelled. 

We pulled away to look down and see a fuming Harry. His face was red and his jaws were clenched. 

Shit.

Author's Note: Sorry I haven't updated like normally but here it is. It's not long like the chapters before but I'm trying my best. It's pretty hard to update when I have school and homework and thats how my day is spent unless it's the weekend which then I'm busy too. So sorry if you were waiting a bit long. Next chapters will be up soon. Well I hope. Vote and comment what you think so far. Love you!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

66 1 2
Hot and Cold. That's the only way she can describe it. When a young One Direction fan girl gets swept up with Harry Styles, the conflicting and unpre...
560K 12.5K 66
Harry Styles, a known murderer, drug dealer and gangster; suddenly takes interest in the new girl in town. However, Bella is just not interested in...
41.5K 782 25
An abusive, possessive boyfriend keeping Katie Rudd trapped until she meets Harry Styles on a vacation. Harry Styles fan fic
74.3K 1.6K 26
Cara, a well behaved girl all through her life but one thing keeps rearing its head, harry styles. Harry is no usual boy as he is from a poor family...