SWEET SERENDIPITY (GxG) SPG

By TheRealRedPhantom

The plot of this new story of mine is written on its first page. Thank you for reading! 2016©TheRedPhantom More

PROLOGUE
Chapter One : PARTY ANIMAL
Chapter Two : THE PUNNISHMENT
Chapter Three : THE RUNAWAY
Chapter Four : DISASTER
Chapter Five : A NEW BEGGINING
Chapter Six : MEET THE BEAST
Chapter Seven : THE PAST
Chapter Eight : THE LOVE BATH
Chapter Nine - THE IVF
Chapter Ten - THE NIGHTMARE
Chapter Eleven - THE TRAGEDY
Chapter Thirteen - LUSTFULL KISS?
Chapter Fourteen - CONFUSION
Chapter Fifteenth - SOPHIA'S DAY OUT
Chapter Sixteenth - JELLY BEANIE
Chapter Seventeenth - STABBED HEART
Chapter Eighteenth - THE HOT RIDE
Chapter Nineteenth: PARADISE
Chapter Twentieth: THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION
Chapter Twenty-First: OFFICIALLY YOURS
Chapter Twenty-Second: TASTES SO GOOD
Chapter Twenty-Second: PART 2
Chapter Twenty Third: JEALOUS

Chapter Twelve - THE SORROW

4.4K 162 82
By TheRealRedPhantom

GEORGINA

"Anastasia Chervin's room number please." I asked a woman in a powder blue scrub suit the moment I hit the nurse's station of the hospital's OB Ward.

"May I know first how are you related to her, Ma'am?" She asked me back politely.

"I'm her wife." I simply answered. She nodded in understanding and began to tap her desk's keyboard.

"Suite Room 404."

"Thank you." I walked out and started to search for the said room.

When I finally saw my wife's room number, I felt my heart's beating faster. I clench my fist so hard with the thought of Patricio.

"Georgina." I heard my mom called out my name when I got myself inside the room without knocking.

But my eyes were locked to where a peacefully sleeping woman wearing a fine printed hospital gown. My focus was with her that I did not bothered to take a glance at anyone who are currently inside the room.

I walk fast with my feet towards my sleeping beauty and tears began to fall when I saw a dark round lump forming on both corners of her lips. I slowly fell down on my knees as weakness and guilt took over me. I then lifted up my palm to slightly caress her cheek.

"How dare him for laying his hands on my precious gem! I'll make sure you'll gonna pay for this!" I swore to my self.

Anastasia began to move her head. She must have felt my palm on her face. Slowly she opened her eyes and tilted her head to search the person who's holding her right now.

"H-honey." She said on a cracking voice.

Still in tears I hush her and pecked a kiss on her forehead.

"Forgive me, Hon. Forgive me. I should not have left you. This would not have happened if I was right beside you. I'm sorry."

"Shhh. Please do not blame your self." She calmly told me and raised her hand to hold my shoulder.

"Tell me, Honey. Who did this to you? Is it Patricio?" I asked her.

She did not answer me thus she tilted her head on the opposite side and I heard her sob.

Hatred began to fire up inside me. He's gonna pay for this.

I stood up from kneeling and laid beside my wife. I positioned my self sideward and hugged her in my arms.

"Hush, Honey. I am already here. I'll never gonna leave your side. And I swear I'll let him pay for what he have done to you."

---

A couple of days had passed and everything seems back to normal and there is no longer a trace of the past on Anastasia's face. I also took a few weeks leave from my work to be with my wife.

While about Patricio, I hired a private investigator to track down that evil man and I was frustratedly informed that he flew to Russia a day after what he did to Anastasia. Lucky bastard.

It was 5 o'clock in the morning that I decided to wake up first before my wife do. I slowly got off from bed to make sure I won't be waking her up. I wore my red robe on and head downstairs to the kitchen.

I honestly do not know how to cook but I wanted to surprise my wife.

I have notice her appetite were not good lately. She seldom finish her plate and would just rather stare at me all the time.

I thought she was still having a trauma about the past but I can not trace any sadness nor fear in her eyes. She would even keep her hands pinching my nose whenever she get a chance. It's so new of her.

I chuckled with that thought. I opened our fridge and grabbed a couple of eggs.

"Sorry little eggies. You were not given the chance to be hatched and live along with your mother. But don't worry. Your sacrifice will be worth it. I'm gonna cook ya'all for my wife."

And I began to heat up the pan and poured a little amount of an olive oil.

"One eggie for a sunny side up, one down." I said talking to myself as i cracked the first egg on the pan.

I frowned when I saw some pieces of egg shell on my cooking. I tried to take it off but I realized that there were too many of it on my eggie. I was frustrated so I just took the whole egg out of the pan.

"Well, everybody needs a second chance. Aren't we?" I said looking at the remaining egg at the table that I took from the fridge.

"Here goes the second sacrifice!" In an alto voice I sang.

This time I made sure that there were no longer cracked shells on my sunny side up. And I was so happy when I did not see any. I smiled sheepishly.

"You're really a one hella' amazing woman, Georgina." And winked over my cooking.

I grabbed my spatula to get my egg. My eyes widen when I could not get it using my spatula.

"Why is it stick glued on the pan?! Urggh! Not again!"

Me being impatient end up calling for a delivery.

"Atleast I have tried." Consoling my self after my transaction.

It only took a few minutes before my delivery arrived. I ordered all my wife's favorites.

I ordered range egg white omelette served with avocado, grilled green asparagus and smoked mozzarella on whole meal toast. A very close friend of mine who's a chef from one of the most famous fine dining restaurant in the city had freshly prepared and cooked this.

I started to place each of it on a platter and as soon as I was finished, Anastasia came in and hugged me from my back.

"I was about to wake you up. How's my sleeping beauty's sleep?"

"Hmnn it was fine not until I felt the side of our bed empty." With her luscious lips pouted, I move my self to face her and pecked her a kiss on her lips.

"Sorry, Honey but I just wanted to surprise you for our breakfast."

"She glance at the dining table and smiled. You really never missed a chance to surprise me. Thank you." She smiled.

When I leaned towards her for a kiss she suddenly covered her mouth with her palm. Her eyes are bulging as if she's going to vomit or something.

"Honey, what's wrong?" I worriedly asked her. But before she could even answer she hurriedly walk towards the sink and started to spit boluses through her mouth.

I walk straight to follow her and caressed her back. "Honey, what's happening."

She did not utter a word and continued to vomit.

I looked around and started to get her a glass of water and some pieces of tissue.

I hand it to her when she was finished.

"It's just my hormones, Hon. Besides it's normal in pregnancy." My jaw drops when I heard her last word.

"Pregnancy... Pregnancy... Pregnancy.."

"Y-you're p-pregnant?" I stuttering asked.

Her eyes were just on mine. Her mouth opened but not a single word came out.

I felt like the whole universe had fallen on me. I don't even know wether to be glad nor to feel sorrow.

"Y-yes, Hon. I-I am p-pregnant... With our child." She told me those words with a half smile on her face.

I smiled back at her. I don't want her to feel the awkwardness that was starting to rise up.

"W-wow. Y-yeah, with..with our child." I said and hugged her in my arms.

Then I remembered the last words of Patricio. "...take care of her and my child."

I shut my eyes forcefully and tried to calm my self from the ranging anger inside me. She was carrying that evil's child.

"Fuuuuuck you Patricio! Fuuuuuuck you!!!" I shouted inside my head.

---

Months have passed by so quickly and life seems almost perfect again with us. I have learned to love my wife even more in each passing day despite everything that had happened to her and despite the growing evidence of our once nightmare.

"Honey, thank you for all of these." She said once I was finished decorating the last detail of our soon baby's room.

I have decided to decorate it by myself. From its' floor to ceiling, wall paintings and baby stuffs.

"Anything for my two babies."

"We're so lucky to have you. I love you so much, my Georgina."

"I love you more, my Queen." Despite the tiredness that I felt, I still managed to give her a very passionate kiss. And magically with that kiss I felt energized again.

My body easily heated up. Urggh! This hormones are killing me!

Before we end up somewhere else, I ended up the heating kiss and placed my forhead on hers.

"I am sorry Honey. I was not able to fulfill your needs for months now." 

"Hush. Don't be sorry. Your love is enough to satisfy me and to fill my needs." She smiled at me and again, we shared another passionate kiss. But this time I was more than thankful for my calmed hormones.

"Mom and Dad are arriving tomorrow from the Philippines with my Nanny. They wanted to be with us before this little monster gets out from your belly and they can not wait to see her." I chuckled calling our baby a little monster because Anastasia have always been up at the middle of the night lately because of the baby's hard kicks on her tummy.

"That is so sweet of them. I can't wait to see her as well. O-ooouch!"

I was alarmed by her sudden pain. "What happened? Are you alright?"

"I am, Hon. It's just that I felt her kicking inside me again."

"Well I take that as an "aye" from our little monster. She can't wait to get off from your belly as well." And both of us chuckled about the thought.

"Come on Honey, you and our baby needs to rest now. You have been with me since this morning. You need to take a nap."

"Hmn, okay but take a nap with us, please?"

"My plea.." I did not get the chance to finish my words when my wife started to scream in pain.

"Honey!" I held her hand, worried that she may fall from her balance. "What's happening?" I asked and saw her placing her hands on her belly.

My eyes widens when I saw a blood running down to through her leg. I got panic. I searched for my phone with my hand from my pocket and instantly dialed 911.

We were the only people in our house so I just can't leave my wife and I don't even know what to do.

A call representative from 911 manage to calm me down and taught me what to do. And for a couple of minutes an ambulance had arrived.

But just before my wife got on the stretcher, she passed out and it worried me even more.

"Honey, honey!" I shouted trying to wake her up.

"Please Ma'am let us handle this." The women as the rescuer told me.

I remembered her OB Gyne. Good thing her digits were saved on my phone's contact list. I dialed it up and in a couple of rings she picked it up.

"Dr. Sullivan, it's me. Anastasia Chervin's wife. Please come to the hospital that we are heading. My wife had a bleeding and she passed out. Please, please help us!"

"Okay, I am on my way." I hang up the call and glance at my very pale wife.

"Oh God, don't let anything bad happen to my wife. Please." I mentally prayed and tears came rushing down from my eyes.

---

Anastasia was rushed inside the OR with Dr. Sullivan. I wanted to come to accompany her inside but they asked me to stay outside and wait for them. But hell I still don't know what to do.

"Georgie." I heard a voice calling me. It was Juneathe.

"Oh My God. What happened, Goerge? How is my daughter?" Vien, Anastasia's Dad asked me with a worry face.

I don't know what to say and I just stared at them and started to cry.

"Hush. She will be alright, George. Just have faith." Anna comforted me and rubbed my arm while hugging me.

A few hours later, Dr. Sullivan came out from the Operating room.

I quickly stood up from my seat and ran towards her.

"How's my baby and my wife? Please tell me they're alright."

"Anastasia have lost too much blood. Both of their life are at risk now. We have done everything that we can but we could only save one . Anastasia is conscious now and we have already told her about it and she wanted to speak with you, George. Please follow me."

I was about to argue but she moved quickly and went back inside the operating room. I walk with my feet and tried to catch her.

"Please wear this gown and cap." She said as I oblige.

I wanted to weep when I saw my wife laying half dead on the surgical bed with a lot of contraptions attached on her.

"Honey." I called her as I got near her.

She looked at me so weak and I can't help not to cry in front of her. With a gasping voice she managed to talk.

"H-honey. P-please c-choose o-our little S-sophia. I-I want her a-live. P-please. L-let her l-live."

"Noooo.. Honey please don't say that. I can not live without you."

"Y-you and our S-sophia are m-my l-life... T-take g-good c-care of h-her... I-I l-love you b-both......"  out and I heard a loud beep that alarmed everyone inside. The people inside the room began to move that I can not understand what were they doing.

"Nooooo! Anastasia wake up! Wake up! Honey! Please do not leave me! Honey wake up! Dr. Sullivan! Wake her up! I need my wife! I need my wife!"

"Mrs. Chervins you need to get out now. We'll do everything we can to save a life." She nodded to the person behind me and he started to hold my arm and dragged me out of the room.

"Anastasiaaaaaaaaa!"

---

"We are here today to show our love and support for Anastasia's very precious family.  Not only have we sensed our own personal feelings of loss over Anastasia's passing, but our hearts have been drawn toward them, and will continue to be with them. Finally, we are here today to seek and to receive comfort.  We would be less than honest if we said that our hearts have not ached over this situation.  We are not too proud to acknowledge that we have come here today trusting that God would minister to our hearts, and give us strength as we continue in our walk with Him. It is our human nature to want to understand everything now, but trust requires that we lean and rely heavily on God even when things seem unclear." 

I never thought a day like this would come. My life have been almost perfect since the day I met her. She even brought rainbows and sunshine over my gloomy and rainy days. But now that she's gone, life ahead of me seems dull and empty. I am breathing but I felt lifeless. I am moving but my soul dies with her. I am now nothing without her.

A touch on my shoulder had stopped me from my thoughts of what life is ahead of me. With my sunnies still on, I tilted my head to look at the person behind me.

It was Juneathe. "I'm here for you and your Baby." She said and I smiled bitterly.

I have nothing against her despite the fact that it was her brother that cause a big damage to my wife. She was a good friend indeed and what her brother did was something she was out of.

As my head moved around to look at the people who are with us during my wife's graveside ceremony, my eyes accidentally reached the sight of a baby whom my Nanny was holding. Anger started to burst out inside of me. I quickly took off my sight on it. I tilted my head a little downward to hide my anger.

If it was not because of that Evil man's child, my wife should have still be breathing by my side, alive and giggling. If it was not because of them, we are not where we are right now, grieving in sorrow. All this was that child and her father's fault. And I will never forgive them. They took away my love, my happiness, my life. There's no longer a reason for me to live like the way I used to. But I'll continue to live for my revenge.

My revenge....

========###========

"You will never know true happiness untill you have truely loved. And you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it." - Anon

Finally we're over from the past! But I must say, I had a hard time writing this chapter. It was so detailed that it reached a number of letter so I needed to break it down for two chaps.. And the last part of this left a sorrow for me as well.. Surely I'm gonna miss Anastasia :( But anyway, time for Monica and George pages! ^__^

Are you ready to continue their story? ^__~ I'll be happy to hear your thoughts! ;) 

Hugs and kisses! ❤️

©TheRedPhantom

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 1.1K 16
[ Iskwala Series #1 ] Intrigued by the unknown and driven by curiosity, Damian Villados was a man of exploration, always eager to dive headfirst into...
120K 2.9K 52
What will you do if you end up in someone else body?
36.1K 1.7K 18
Love at first sight, that's what Dominique Lorre Fuentes felt for her Best friend's Older sister, Celeste Rein Alegre. The first time she laid her e...