Dance On [Austin Mahone Fan F...

abkistyler द्वारा

This is the story of a small town girl, Calli, who gets the chance of a lifetime. Dancing on tour with Austi... अधिक

Chapter 1: Dance On
Chapter 2: The Dream
Chapter 3: Who is He?
Chapter 4: What Shouldn't Have Happened
Chapter 5: Everything Changes
Chapter 6: Surprises
Chapter 7: Starting Over
Chapter 8: Finally Falling
Chapter 9: That Girl
Chapter 10: Dance Off
Chapter 11: The Kiss, The End
Chapter 12: Exposed
Chapter 13: Surprises
Chapter 14: Liar, Liar
Chapter 15: Valentine's Day
Chapter 16: The Day After
Chapter 17: Truth Comes Out
Chapter 18: I Still Love You
Chapter 19: The Call
Chapter 20: Surprise Me
Chapter 21: The Party
Chapter 22: A Wedding and a Birthday
Chapter 23: Florida
Chapter 24: Confrontation
Chapter 25: PROM!
Chapter 26: The Accident
Chapter 27: Wake Up
Chapter 28: Goodbye
Chapter 29: I Promise
Chapter 30: You Promise
Chapter 31: Fix Me
Chapter 32: The Fight
Chapter 33: Losing
Chapter 34: Winning
Chapter 36: Epilogue
SEQUEL?
SEQUEL UPDATE
SAY SOMETHING <3
Update

Chapter 35: Marry Me

2.5K 59 8
abkistyler द्वारा

{Austin}

I step off the plane and all that is on my mind is Calli. I want to see her smile, and feel her embrace. The past two years have felt so long without her. I walk past the gate to baggage claim. I pick up my bag with shaky hands. I turn around and take two steps before Calli stands. Her crutches make her even shorter than I am. I smile seeing her beautiful eyes light up. She smiles back and takes a step toward me. I don't even bother to hide the tears streaming down my face. Calli finally makes it to me, and throws her arms around me. Of course this throws her balance off slightly, but I catch her. I lean down and press my lips to hers.

We don't pull away for a few minutes. She feels exactly like she did the last time I held her like this three years ago. I feel bad missing her nineteenth and twentieth birthday, but seeing and feeling her now makes up for the lost time. We finally go back to her house and I see Grey. His eyes light up and he runs toward me.

"Austin!" He squeals. "Miss you."

I lean down and hug him back. "I missed you too Grey." I let go of him and reach into my bag. "I got you something in Australia. Wanna see it?"

Grey nods excitedly as I pull out a stuffed kangaroo; his favorite animal. His eyes widen and he squeals. He takes it from my hands and presses it to his chest.

Mrs. Kelly puts a hand on his shoulder. "Grey what do you say?"

"Thank you Austin." He says before running off.

"His speech has improved a lot." I say. "He sounds better than before the accident."

Mrs. Kelly nods and smiles. "He started talking after Calli began walking again. His therapist said he's been making full sentences and making direct eye contact now" She sighs and I see her try to hide that she wiping her eyes. "He's come a long way."

I reach up and hug Mrs. Kelly.

"Its so good to see you Austin." She whispers.

"You too." I reply squeezing her.

We let go and she looks at me. I think she can see the nervousness behind my eyes. "What's on your mind Austin?"

"Is Nathan here?" I ask. "There's something I'd like to talk to y'all about."

"He should be down in a second. He had to help Calli get up to bed." She says. "She was so exhausted after we picked you up."

Right as she finishes Nathan comes down the stairs. The three of us sit in the living room. My nerves are getting to the point where I feel like I'm about to explode.

"What did you want to talk about Austin?" Nathan asks.

"Well, I don't know how to say this." I sigh. "I love Calli more than anything in the world. I knew how much I did before I left, but being away for so long made me realize how badly I need her in my life." I clear my throat. "I know she's only twenty, and I'm only twenty-one, but this is something I am completely ready for."

I look at the both of them. They know what I'm about to ask. I can see it on their faces. Still they wait for me to say it.

I clear my throat again and open my mouth. "I would like to ask for your permission.." I pause to catch my words. "and your blessing, to ask Calli to marry me."

Tears stream out of Mrs. Kelly's eyes, and Nathan smiles at me. They both look at each other smiling.

Nathan is the first to speak. " Thank you for coming to us Austin."

Mrs. Kelly nods. "You know we already think of you as an extension to this family. The strength and happiness you bring Calli has helped heal this family. You were part of our saving grace." She puts a hand on Nathan's knee. "Besides Nathan."

He smiles and kisses her forehead. "You have our permission, Austin."

I can't contain the smile spreading across my face. I stand up to hug both of them. "Thank you so much." I say to them.

I wait a week to get settled back in and catch up with my best friends and Calli before I finally propose. The town has an annual ball around Christmas time. Everyone in the town comes. I let Calli's best friends in on the proposal. They are just as excited as I am. of course I tell the gang about it as well. They can't wait either.

The night of the ball Alex and Sarah, Robert and Zach come to Terrell Hills for the ball. They go earlier than I do, along with Demi and Beth and their boyfriends, to make sure everything I need for the proposal is set up.

I'm waiting downstairs with Nathan and Grey for Calli. Mrs. Kelly steps out of Calli's room, holding Calli's hand. Calli walks out with her crutches, but the only thing I see is how beautiful she looks. Her hair has grown back to almost it's original length. She has it straightened with a section French braided back. Her dress is a long mint green color, that's one shoulder. I see she even has heels on; that makes me wonder how long she's been practicing that.

They make it downstairs and Calli smiles at me. "How do I look?"

"Beautiful." I breathe out. "You look incredible."

She blushes and bites her lower lip. "You look great too."

I take her arm as the five of us walk out to the car. The ball is held in the school gym, because of the removable ceiling. All the lights are shut off around the school so you can see the stars clearly. We arrive and everyone is already dancing. I lead Calli to the dance floor, but she's a little reluctant.

"I don't know if I can, Austin." She whispers.

"If it's too hard, we can stop." I whisper pushing hair back behind her ear. "I know you can do this though."

We walk out to the dance floor. She can't quite stand up on her own yet, so I pick her up, and place her feet on mine. She stands on my feet smiling at me. I sway to the music, smiling down at her.

"Look at you, dancing again." I whisper in her ear. "I knew you could do it."

People around us cheer as she dances on my feet. After a couple of songs we go back and join her family. Their table is right in front of the stage. I leave to go on stage. The music stops and everyone stares at me.

I let out a breath and step towards the microphone. "Here goes." I whisper.

The spotlight shines down on me. I'm handed my guitar and I softly start strumming. "This one is for Calli." I say. "I love you, beautiful."

Everyone in the audience awe's. I start playing the chords of She's Everything by Brad Paisley; Calli's favorite love song. The song ends and everyone cheers.

I take another deep breath. "Callista Rose Owens." I say. "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I can't believe you chose me, out of any guy you could be with. Even though you absolutely hated me when we first met, I knew you were the one for me. I didn't care. You called me stupid so many times, I honestly fell in love with it." Everyone chuckles. Even in the dim light I can see her blush. "But that's not the only thing I fell in love with. I fell in love with your grace, your passion for everything. I fell in love with the way you dance, the way you come alive when you move. I fell in love with you strength, your determination to keep fighting; basically I fell in love with every aspect of you."

Her mom helps her up and leads her onto the stage. Zach brings out a chair for Calli to sit in.

I walk over and take her hand. "Callista Rose Owens." I sigh. "I can't live without you. I can't imagine my life without you in it. You are everything to me. Your mom told me I saved you, but baby you saved me too."

I can see tears streaming down her face, as her smiles grows with every word I say.

"You are my heart, and I love you so much." I say kneeling in front of her.

"I love you too, Austin." She whispers taking my hand.

I reach into my pocket and pull out the ring. "Then Callista, will you marry me?"

A sob escapes her throat as everyone else cheers.

"Yes!" She squeals. "Yes, Austin!"

I put the ring on her finger as the cheering increases.

Calli leans over and kisses me passionately. "I love you Austin."

"I love you too Calli."

{Calli}

I couldn't believe it when Austin proposed to me. It didn't feel real. Even today as I am about to be walked down the aisle, I still cant believe it. Demi is my maid of honor because of us being friends the longest, while Beth and Sarah are my bridesmaids. Zach, and Robert are Austin's groomsmen while Alex is his best man; Grey gets to be our ring bearer.

I'm in my room taking a few more breaths when my mom pokes her head in. Her belly slightly pokes in as well. A month after Austin proposed mom found out she was pregnant. I found out I'm going to have another baby brother. She's due next month and we couldn't be more excited for her.

She takes one look at me then wipes her eyes. "You look so beautiful, honey." She says. She looks at my neck and smiles. I still wear my daddy's necklace. "Nathan wants to see you too."

I smile. "He can come in. I actually wanted to talk to him."

Nathan walks in. "Calli, you look amazing. Austin's going to love you more in this."

I smile. "Thank you Nathan." I whisper. "You know a dad is supposed to walk his little girl down the aisle right?"

He nods. "I'm sorry he's not here to see you Calli, but I bet he's smiling down from heaven."

I smile and wipe a tear. "I know he is, and I know he would also want you to walk me down the aisle today."

My mom's eyes widen as tears stream down her face.

"You may not be my biological father, but you have been a blessing in my life. I love you dad." I whisper.

Tears pour out of Nathan's own eyes. "I would gladly walk you down the aisle Calli."

My mom goes out to sit with everyone else. The music starts and the bridal precession walks out. Nathan and I are last. I start walking with our arms looped; I still use my crutches. Austin's eyes widen when he sees me. Just like everyone else, tears pour from his eyes. He brings his hand up to his mouth. i know he does this to keep from running his fingers through his hair.

Halfway down the I aisle I stop. Nathan looks at me. "Do you need your chair?" He whispers.

I smile at him. "No I don't." I start taking off the crutches. "I don't need these either."

My mom comes and takes the crutches from me. "You can do it baby."

I stand up straight and take my first step towards Austin. Everyone applauds me as I take each step towards my future.

Austin meets us at the altar and takes my hand. "I'm so proud of you." He whispers.

The preacher smiles. "We all have witnessed something spectacular today. And now we get to witness a second one."

He says the usual song and dance when we finally get to the "I do's."

I look Austin right in his beautiful eyes and say, "I do."

Austin stares into my eyes and smiles down at me. "I do."

The preacher closes his Bible. "I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Austin lifts my veil, and puts his hands on my cheeks. Slowly he leans in and kisses me.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4.1K 167 8
Amber Heavens, a teenage girl who lives in Texas. Whose life is about to change on the day she meets her idol, Austin Mahone in a concert she won't b...
5.7K 128 31
An Austin mahone romance fan fiction
112K 1.3K 48
Chloe is Alex Constancio's sister. Alex moved away from Texas to Miami to attend college Chloe just turned 18 so she is excited to finally be done wi...
18.9K 446 38
A ordinary girl named Chloe Johnson moves to a new school and she meets this boy that she instantly falls in love with but she moves away and has to...