Moments - One Direction Fan F...

By Aussie1Dkevin

Steph is a 12 year old girl who has spent her life in and out of orphanages. She has been beat countless time... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Story! (Sorry not a chapter)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sequel! (not a chapter)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 43

11.6K 185 41
By Aussie1Dkevin

I woke up to laughter from many people. I groaned and rolled over, instantly feeling Zayn was missing. The talking and laughter continued, causing me to wake up and not be able to sleep anymore. I rubbed my eyes and yawned, painfully peeling them open, taking in a room full of many people, cameras and equipment. I frowned in confusion and sat up, pulling my knees into my chest. I was still in the same dressing room, however there were strangers talking and laughing.

"Look who's awake." I heard a deep voice say behind me.

I whipped my head around and saw Harry. I sighed lightly in relief and grinned back at him. He held his arms open and I crawled over the sofa and into them, hugging his torso as he rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Mmhm." I mumbled.

"Did everyone wake you? We told them to keep quiet but they still made a lot of noise." He told me.

"Its fine," I smiled, "what are they doing here?" I asked.

"We're getting ready for the radio interviews and we are also doing a recorded one." He said.

"Where are the rest of the boys?" I asked, not seeing them.

"Niall is somewhere in here, Zayn went to call Perrie and Liam and Louis went somewhere, I think to get something." He said.

"Okay, when are you doing the interviews?" I asked.

"20 minutes I think." He shrugged.

I nodded and yawned, pulling away from our hug. As I stretched my arms out, I heard a loud recognisable voice coming from the doorway, calling my name.

"Stephanie Tomlinson, looking for Stephanie Tomlinson." Louis called through the noise.

"Here." I replied, sticking my hand up so he could see me.

"Come here baby." He gestured me over.

I looked back to Harry who shrugged, before making my way over to the door. Louis grinned at me and kissed the top of my head, slinging his arm around my shoulder.

"We have a little something for you chicken." He told me, walking me down a couple of corridors.

"What is it? I don't need anything." I told him.

"Nonsense, I don't want to hear any of that." He said, shushing me when I tried to protest.

We kept on walking until we reached a big open underground space, a bit like a car park. I saw Liam and Zayn chatting, holding something in their hands.

"Zayn, Liam, got her." Louis smiled, walking me over to them.

"Hey babe, sleep well?" Liam smiled.

"Yeah thanks." I said back.

"So, we thought we would get you a little something, just for a treat." Zayn said, pulling a skateboard out from behind his back.

"Thank you so much," I grinned, taking the skateboard in my arms, "there's a problem though." I frowned, looking back to Louis.

"Can't skateboard?" He winked, reading my mind.

"That's why we got you this, so we could teach you." Liam grinned.

"Cool." I grinned back.

"So what are you waiting for? Get on the board and we'll teach you." Zayn exclaimed.

I put the board on the floor and put one foot on it, causing it to moving slightly. Louis wrapped his arms around my waist, lifting me up slightly to get both my feet on the board.

Once I was on the board I continued to hold tightly onto Louis' strong arms, needing him to keep my balance.

"Okay so we'll walk you around on the board for a bit, just so you get what its like and you get some more confidence." Liam said.

Louis slowly began to walk, me still on the board. I gripped his arms tightly, fisting his tshirt with my hands. After a minute or two of just walking around slowly, I gained some more confidence, loosening my grip slightly.

"Do you think you're ready to go solo?" Louis asked.

"We'll push you lightly and you just keep balance." Liam told me.

"I don't know." I hesitated, fisting Louis' top again.

"You'll be fine babe, just keep your weight central, try not to lean forward or back." Zayn told me.

"You ready?" Liam asked.

I swallowed and nodded in reply, slowly releasing my grip of Louis' top. Louis lifted my arms out wide and told me to keep the there to help me balance. I took a deep breath and Louis gently pushed me, the board gliding along the floor.

I was doing well, feeling confident as I was wheeled along by the skate board. The board began to slow, and I relaxed my posture, dropping my arms. The three boys were walking over to meet me and I glanced back to smile at them.

"Good job baby! Now do you want to try some real skate boarding?" Louis grinned.

"Yeah! Its really fun." I grinned back.

"Should we just push you along faster this time then we can teach you about starting yourself?" Zayn asked, and I nodded, excited to go again.

Louis pushed me again, only this time with a little more force. I glided along again, only faster, and finding it easy. I looked back to the boys, who were all grinning and giving me thumbs up. I grinned back, before looking forward again.

My eyes widened as I saw a parked golf buggy nearing me. I panicked, still going at a fast pace and not knowing how to stop or turn the board around. I leaned back, thinking I could help slow the skate board down, however the board slipped from under my feet, throwing me back forcefully onto the hard floor.

Immediately I knew I had done something to my left ankle, feeling it swell and get extremely hot as pain stabbed through it. I cried in pain, clutching it with my scraped and bloody hands. I heard footsteps behind me, the boys collapsing next to me on the floor, saying sweet things and asking if I was okay. Zayn saw my hands clutching my ankle, and pulled me back so I was sitting in between his legs, my back against his chest.

"Does your ankle hurt angel?" Liam asked, seeing my face screwed up in pain.

I nodded, a lump in my throat forming as the pain continued to surge through my ankle.

"Can we have a look at it babe?" Zayn said quietly in my ear, rubbing my arm.

I nodded again, slowly pulling my hands away from it. I saw the boy's eyes grow wide, quickly trying to cover it as they realised the pain I was in.

"Lets head back to the dressing room, Paul will know what to do." Liam said, standing up with Louis.

"Come here baby." Louis cooed, putting his hands under my arms as he picked me up, setting me on his hip.

I sniffled as they began to walk back, Liam carrying the stupid skate board. Louis rubbed my back, trying to calm me down before I burst out in tears. I bit my lip hard, trying to hold back the tears that were trying so hard to flow. I was trying to be strong and show them I wasn't as much of a baby as they thought, although I was finding it really difficult.

We soon reached the dressing room, Zayn bursting through the door, calling for Paul. Louis carried me over to the sofa, sitting me on his lap as Paul, Niall and Harry all made their way over. Most of the crew members had now quietened down, intrigued by what had happened.

"What happened?" Paul asked, crouching down and lifting up my ankle gently, inspecting it as he did so.

"We were trying to teach her how to skate board." Louis told him.

"And she did this falling off?" Niall asked, his eyes wide.

"It was a pretty bad fall." Liam said.

"Does it hurt sweetie?" Paul asked me gently, and I nodded, squeezing my eyes shut.

"Is it serious?" Harry asked.

"We need to take her to the first aid people back stage but she should be okay." Paul said, standing up again.

"Come here princess," Niall said, picking me up and off Louis' lap, "it'll be okay." He assured me.

"It really hurts." I whimpered quietly as I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in his shoulder.

"I know love, it'll be okay though I promise." He said, kissing the side of my head.

I whimpered again and buried my head further in his shoulder, inhaling his scent, which was helping me calm down. He was waking at a brisk pace, probably so we wouldn't be late for the interviews, however, I half wished he would walk slower, maybe rock or sway slightly as Louis did when I needed to calm down.

"We're here princess." Niall said quietly in my ear.

I looked up from his shoulder, seeing we were in a small white room with an examination table and a friendly looking young man, wearing a green all in one with a medical logo on it. I noticed there were three other men in the same uniform as him, talking amongst themselves.

"Hi there, Steph?" He asked.

"Yeah." I mumbled shyly.

"Nice to meet you, would you mind taking a seat on here for me please? I'm Dr James." He smiled, patting the examination table for me.

Niall carried me over and sat me down, carefully lifting my bad leg so it was elevated on the table. Dr James smiled again and began to poke and prod it. All the boys and Paul stood, watching as I winced in pain from my injury.

At that moment everything went slightly blurry. Looking at all the people in the room, I noticed all of them where male. My heart started to beat faster and another lump formed in my throat, craving to be held safely in one of the boys' arms, preferably Louis'.

"Are you okay Steph? Does it hurt?" Dr James asked sweetly.

I shook my head, trying to swallow back tears, "I want my dad." I choked out.

I heard a chorus of "Aws" as I tried to choke back tears, although them still escaping down my cheeks.

"Shh, its okay baby girl." Louis cooed, walking over anodising my forehead.

He picked me up gently and took my sitting place on the table, placing me back down and on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the side of my head, saying soothing things to me.

Dr James continued to examine my ankle as I clung onto Louis' arm desperately. Dr James wrapped a bandage tightly around my foot, telling me I needed to keep it compressed in order for the swelling to go down.

"Alright, that should all be good them," Dr James told us, getting up from his seat, "the swelling will go down soon, just remember to keep it elevated and not to put pressure on it for at least a couple hours. Bit besides from that, its just a simple sprain and won't take long to heal." He told us.

"Thanks, you were a big help." Louis said, shaking his hand, before standing up and placing me on his hip.

"Pleasure." the doctor smiled, shaking everyones hands.

Everyone waved goodbye, before we finally set off. I had my arms wrapped tightly around Louis' neck, not wanting to let him go. We were soon back to the dressing room, and were told that the first radio was ready for the interview. The boys sad down on some plastic chairs opposite a pretty middle aged woman.

"Nice to meet you all I'm Harriet." She smiled, shaking their hands.

"Nice to meet you." Liam smiled.

"Is it okay if the little one stays with us? She's just a bit upset at the moment, she'll stay quiet though." Zayn asked.

"Of course, she'll be fine," Harriet smiled, "so I'll just be asking a few basic questions then some questions fans sent in to us, but don't worry they have all been approved by your management." She assured us.

"Cool, we're ready when you are." Harry smiled.

"Alright, is the recording ready?" Harriet asked a crew member.

"All ready." He nodded.

"Hello everyone, its Harriet Lacey here and I am joined by the one and only One Direction! Hello boys." Harriet smiled, going into her interviewing voice.

"Hello Harriet." Louis chirped.

"How are you all?" She asked.

"We're good thank you." Harry replied.

"How are you enjoying America this time round?" She asked.

"Its been, erm, busy, but we love America as always." Niall told her.

"So, we asked like the most hard core Florida directioners what they wanted to know about you guys and haven't already heard." She explained.

"Sounds good." Liam nodded.

"But we decided to do it a little differently this time. I mean, you guys always sit through interviews answering some boring old questions, so we thought of a game to play with it." She said.

"I like games." Louis announced, making Niall and Liam chuckle and me giggle slightly on his lap.

"So, you are all going to get a question and you have to answer if it it true or not or just the answer in some cases, but for each other. So you can't say whether it is true for you or not." Harriet explained.

Harriet gave all the boys slips of paler, handing it around. I became slightly jealous, because the game did sound fun to play, and I turned around to Louis, whispering in his ear.

"Please may I play?" I whispered.

"Of course," he whispered back, before turning to Harriet. "is it okay if Steph plays too?" He asked her.

"Of course, I would be more than happy for her to join us." She grinned, passing me a skip of paper too.

"Do you want to go first angel?" Liam asked me sweetly.

"Yes please." I said quietly.

"Speak up, make sure people can hear you." Louis instructed.

"Okay." I said, clearing my throat.

"What's your question princess?" Niall asked.

"Who is the best at cooking and what is their signature dish?" I read off the paper.

"She'll say me, she loves the bowl of cereal I make for her in the morning." Louis joked.

"Let her answer." Zayn said.

"Um, maybe Harry, because he cooks the most." I said.

"And what do you think is my best dish?" Harry asked, grinning at me.

"You make good fajitas." I complimented him.

"Thank you." He grinned.

"Me next!" Niall exclaimed, putting his hand in the air. "Okay, who is the lightest sleeper?" He read.

"Not me." Zayn said.

"Definitely not you, and probably not Steph or Louis either. I'm going to go with Liam, but I'm not really sure." Niall shrugged.

"Okay, me next," Liam announced, "who is the messiest? I think I'm quite neat actually." He said.

"You're not clean mate, you're living a lie, you are not neat." Louis told him.

"He's cleaner than you though." I pointed out.

"Yes, this is why you're my favourite." Liam said, high fiving me.

"I think we're all quite messy, like we're all quite evenly messy I think." Zayn said.

"I think you or Louis are the messiest though." Niall told him, to which he shrugged.

The rest of the questions were just the usual boring ones, and thankfully the interview was soon finished after that. I remained seated on Louis' lap while they got ready for the next interview. One down two to go.

***

Hey guys,

How are you all?

Sorry I didn't post earlier, its just i've had like a really hard time lately and haven't had any time to write and have had no motivation either.

What happened was I had a massive fight with one of my friends then two of my other friends had a fight and I was stuck in the middle so they would bitch about each other to me. Then literally over the weekend one of them found out her mum has clinical depression, her grandma got diagnosed with cancer and her dad broke up with his girlfriend and she took all his money so he's like broke now, and then I was like there for her and comforting her and the other one started to bitch about me too, so it was all crazy and there was lots of crying! Thankfully its all sorted out now but I really had no time or inspiration to write so sorry for the late update.

Thanks for all the reads though guys, I will try and speed up this little bit then the drama will start again :)

Please comment something funny or pleasant to make me smile or laugh or just feel a bit better

Or just comment dotty if you can't be bothered hahaa

This chapter is dedicated to TheMelissaStories because she said she was a fan of the book and she just seems really sweet and always comments so thankss hun

Also, gif on the side cutest thing ever!

Love you all, will try to update again on the weekend!

Bella x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 556 43
What if you've lived in a orphanage for 5 years? What if you finaly got the chance to get adopted? What if that person is Niall Horan? What if you do...
14.2K 382 42
Seventeen year old Kaitlyn has to move to England with her family for her dad's new Job, while she's there she meets one direction but little did she...
10.3K 344 38
What happens when a depressed teenage girl who is bullied and abused meets five amazing guys who want nothing but to save her. Maybe they're the only...
210K 3.5K 37
Georgie Lux is a nine year old little girl. She once was an innocent girl but it was all stripped from her. She lived in a bad neighborhood with ab...