True love never ends (editing)

By Princessalee19

Ruby is a she-wolf who recently became a rouge. She escape from all her nightmares. Along the way she runs in... More

True love never ends
Chapter 1 leaving the past behind, starting a new life.
Chapter 2 : first day of high school
Chapter 3: Avoiding My Mate.
Chapter 4 : new friends.
Chapter 5: surprise warning.
Chapter 6: you go to be kidding me hunter now?
Chapter 7: surprise visit
chapter 8: you don't know what gonna hit you.
Chapter 9 : meeting the family... Oh boy.
Chapter 10: the talk
Chapter 11: The date with the mate.
Chapter 12: long time no see.
Chapter 13: well this just gotten even more complicated.
Chapter 14: Conner past.....
Chapter 15: Revenge is sweet!
Chapter 16: possessive mate
Chapter 17
chapter 18: unexpected pack meeting and let the teasing game begin.
Chapter 19:the new vampire in town....or should I say hybrid.
Chapter 20: the talk about the final progress of the mating.
Chapter 21: I don't know what to believe anymore
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23: secret to be told.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: let the bet begin!
Chapter 26: kiss me or pass
Chapter 27: werewolf are real?! WHAT?!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29: Witch....spell.... Boy what has the world become.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: breaking the spell
Chapter 32: Making things right.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: perfect date
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38: Here we go again.
Chapter 39: challenge accepted
Chapter 40: surprise date, and surprise kidnap what more can happen.
Chapter 41: Finding my mate
Chapter 42: saved
Chapter 43: months keep passing by......
Chapter 44: starting a family together.
Chapter 45: the proposal
Chapter 46: It time.
Epilogue
Author note.

Chapter 37: give up mate

2.3K 44 4
By Princessalee19

The pass few days has been one of the most craziest days I ever had. Conner leaving, jasmine trying to win Conner and the teasing. Oh yes me and my mate are still teasing each other. Conner is really trying to get me back but in the end I always win. Everyone kept telling us it was pointless to tease each other cause there no winning at this but I didn't care I'm still teasing Conner like his been teasing me.

It funny seeing seeing Conner face. He literally been taking a cold shower every now and then. He still act like a baby when I always end up winning and mumble few words like 'Imm'a win this' or 'Imm'a get you just you watch' it quite funny you actually. He just doesn't give up.

Oh let not forget Elisa is doing the same thing with Blake. That right, Blake and Conner been teaming up while me and Elisa been teaming up. Blake thought Elisa wouldn't tease Blake but boy he thought wrong. Blake looks in pain when Elisa tease him. You could tell by the look of his face. I feel bad for Blake but all well. I know my mate is suffering so maybe I mean maybe I will let Conner win for once in his life.

Conner is currently sleeping with his back turn away from me. Yea ever since the teasing started Conner as been acting a baby so he just turns away from me but that only when we sleep together. Maybe this teasing game was really wrong to begin with. Ugh yea I should really stop this. I really miss his touch, I'm literally craving for him. I slowly got up from the bed carefully trying not to wake him up. I grabbed his black t-shirt and headed out the room. I went downstair and saw Ian and Nate playing call of duty, boys I tell you. Can't leave with there games. The looked up when they saw me approaching them.

"Hey ruby" Ian and Nate smile. And went back to focus on the game.

"Still teasing Conner" Ian spoke up.

"Yea but I think Imm'a end it soon" I told them truthfully. Nate smirked.

"Aww man. Why? I like seeing my own brother in pain" Nate whined adding a pout.

"Oh you would love that wouldn't you. I wonder how Blake is taking it" I asked. Speaking the devil himself. Wow it really hitting him hard by the look of his face.

"Ugh I can't take it any longer." Blake said letting out a grunt.

"Can't take what?" Ian smirked knowing what he meant

"Don't act dumb Ian. But ugh if she keeps on with this teasing Imm'a end up losing my mind and take her right there" Blake groan. I heard a giggle coming from the hall making Blake groan even more.

"Hey babe" Elisa said giving one of the famous innocent smile. Blake narrow his eyes and huffed to the kitchen. I bite my lips holding a laugh.

"What a baby" Elisa mumble. I had to agree with her.

"Still wearing Conner t-shirt I see." Elisa smirked. I nodded.

"Yea. I know it fact Conner is gonna come down shirtless. You don't know what his body does to me. Do you know what I have to do when I see girl gawking my mate every time his shirtless. Even jasmine. He know what I'm going through, he just give me a innocent smirk. I literally want to rip every single eye off this she-wolfs." I growled. Speaking of mate he came downstairs without a shirt again. He acting like I'm not going through pain.

"You see what I mean" I said pointing at my mate. Earning a few chuckles. I glare at them.

"Babe all you need to do is give up and all this is yours" Conner grinned. I narrowed my eyes at him making him grin even more.

"Hey Elisa wanna head to the mall. I need to buy some few things you know what I mean" I said giving her a wink. She grin ear to ear. Conner looked at me with confusion. I walking toward Conner and whisper into his ears.

"Dear mate I have a surprise for you tonight but the only way for you to get that surprise if you give up" I whisper and gave him a peak on the cheek. I headed upstair with Elisa and got ourself ready. I stopped mid step and heard the guys talking.

"Man don't fall for her trap. She doing all that for you to loose" Nate said. Me and Elisa looked each other.

"I know bro I know. Whatever games she planning I ain't falling for" Conner said I can already picture Conner with a smirk on his face. Alright mate is this how you want it to be fine.

I headed to my room and quickly got dress. I decided to got with a pair of ripped jeans and a tank top with my leather jacket. I know how boys goes crazy with girls who wears leather jackets. I know Conner will order me to wear something else, yea like Imm'a follow orders.i got my purse and made sure I have extra money on my wallet. Before I walked out the door I saw Conner credit card 'mmm' he wouldn't mind me spending some of his money now would he. I grabbed and walked outside. Elisa was waiting for me in the hall. She was wearing shorts and a tank top.

We headed downstairs and said our goodbyes to our mates. Conner looked what I was wearing and didn't say anything but narrow his eyes at me like saying you seriously wearing that. I just gave him a smirk. Blake was about to say something but didn't know what word to say cause he was to busy checking Elisa out. Once we said goodbyes we headed to our cars with our body guards. Protected mates I tell you.

We finally headed to the malls. We stop by forever21 one of my favorite store. They always have my style of clothes. I found a high waisted shorts with a Black mini top and a sweater. I also found a pink lacy top with jeans shorts. Once we were done we headed toward Victoria secret. I needed to buy extra pair of panties and bra, also pjs.

Once we were done we headed to the food court since all the shopping made us hungry. The guards were also relief to get out of the store. I know by the looks of there faces when we headed to Victoria secret they looked with wide eyes and turn around quickly. We finally headed to the food court but something cut my eyes. I saw Conner and Blake seating pretending to read the newspaper. I nudge Elisa to look straight ahead. She gaped and narrow her eyes at them. Then an idea came up. I saw three boys checking us out.

"Hey you want to mess with the boys.?" I told Elisa who nodded with a grin on her face.

"Ok well you see those boys checking us out? Well we gonna go over there a flirt with them." I said telling her the plan.

"Ok let do it" Elisa smirked. We headed toward the boys who was checking us out. I made sure our mate watch us carefully.

"Hey boys" I winked.

"Hello ladies" the boy number one said. Looking at me up and down and licked his bottom lips. Ewww I literally wanna gag but this is part of my plan.

"What your name hot stuff" the boy number two said.

"My name is ruby and this is Elisa" I told them with a grin.

"Well it nice to met a fine lady. Wanna take a sit" the boy number three said pointing at he empty chairs. We gladly did. I heard two growled from the other side.

"Well we haven't catch your names" I said shyly

"Well I'm Brandon" Brandon said with a smirk.

"I'm Kyle" Kyle winked.

"And I'm Ty" Ty smirked.

We kept hearing growled from the other side again, aww is our mate jealous.

"So what you girls are doing in this fine day?" Brandon smirked. I bit my lips.

"Well we want to buy some few things" Elisa answered.

"You know I never seen you three sexy guys before. Are you from here?" I said biting my lips.

"Well we are in vacation for a while you know we guys love to travel" Kyle said checking out Elisa.

"So are we" I giggled.

"So any boyfriends ?"Ty spoke up. Me and Elisa looked at each other. I was about to answer until we were cut off by our mates.

"Yea they do. I suggest you three stop flirting and checking our girlfriends" Conner snarled.

"Well they came to me. Maybe they wanted some fun and got tired of you two." Kyle smirked. Yea like that will ever happen, Conner and Blake let out a growl.

"Come babe let go" Conner growled grabbing me by the arm. Blake did the same thing with Elisa.

"Hey if you two wants some fun later give us a call or find us" Brandon said with a smirk.

"Like hell that gonna happen" Blake growled.

We stormed out of the mall. Conner and Blake were pretty much piss off on what we did. We let out a giggle earning two growled from Conner and Blake. Big baby.

Once we arrive to the car Conner grabbed me and smash his lips against mine. The kiss was rough and a little of tenderly. He grabbed my waist and pull me closer to him. He access his tongue. Our lips were moving sync. He deepen the kiss making me moan earning a growl from him. We pulled away leaving us breathless.

"You are mine" Conner growled. His eyes were pitch black.

"Yes yours" I said panting.

"Good now get in the car" Conner ordered. I nodded. We got in the car and drove off home. We didn't say a single words along he car ride. Once we headed home Conner and Blake went for a run in the woods. I couldn't help but giggle at them. Possessive aren't they.

Our mate can be hot when he possessive- my wolf said.

I have to agree with you on that- I said.

We headed in side to see the boys eating like fat animals. Scott growled in disapprove. Oops he read my thought. I gave him a sheepish smile.

"So where Conner and Blake" Ian smirked. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm guessing this was your plan on telling him to spy on us. Now thanks to you Conner won't be getting his surprise." I smirked earning a irritated groan from Conner.

"Good you heard me"I winked at him. I went to the fridge and got a cold water bottle. Jasmine came in and stare at Conner with hunger. I let out a nasty growl making her flinch.

"Run along jasmine. You don't belong here" I stated to here. She gave me a glare and push me lightly. Oh that does it. I grabbed her by the neck and lift her up.

"I am sick and tired of your stupid little games. Go ahead and try get my mate but in the end of the day Imm'a end up killing you with my bare hands. So I suggest you watch your back. You don't know who your dealing with. Your life is in my hands. My mate belong to me and no one else understand now get the f**k out of my face" I snapped. And throw her against the wall.

Once she was out of my face I turn to my friends and mate who had there eyes wide open.

"Yo remind me never to piss you off" Andrew said coming to our view. I chuckled.

"I'm not that bad" I defending myself.

"No your just a friendly girl who literally want to kill a girl who after your mate."Ian chuckled I just rolled my eyes.

"Well can you blame me? Conner belong to me! And what mine is mine" I said defending Conner. "So mate when are you gonna give up" I said looking at Conner.

"Until I win." Conner smirked. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"I seriously don't see the point on teasing each other. It not like you two are gonna win" Andrew said drinking his vampire blood.

"Well ask that to my mate, she the one who started" Conner stated. I raised my eyebrow.

"Well I just wanted to have to fun teasing you. Didn't expect you to keep on getting me back. You see the more you try teasing the more I keep on. One of us has to give up" I smirked. Conner growled in frustration.

"Well Imm'a take a small nap. Don't make loud noise or you not gonna see the end of me" I said to them earning a gulp from all of them. I nodded good. I headed upstair to take a small nap. I'm surprise Conner isn't following me since he always take a nap with me. He probably thinking of another plan. I let out a chuckle.

I close my eyes and went to endless sleep. Let see what my mate as in plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 399 33
(A/N. I DO NOT own any pictures throughput the book, no copy right intended. Will have Explicit content.) Sweet Katherine, A werewolf vampire hybrid...
186K 7K 30
Ryan is the Alpha for the Midnight Furies wolfpack and is one of the strongest Alpha's and pack. Ryan however, most of the time, let's his ego and t...
167K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
137K 1.4K 10
Following his return Ryker Andreas only attended a night at The Howling to show face as Alpha of his pack, and owner of the club. He didn't however e...