Korrasami oneshots

By Airtempleavatar

Korrasami is life More

Romea and Juliet
lights, camera, action!!
Cute
Avatar state
Stress
I've never had a girlfriend
Scars
What's your name?
I don't wanna touch it
Fixing a broken heart
You're our avatar
Relax
Give me a word
High school au Abuse
High school au Abuse part 2
Badass nerd
Snow
I need some ideas
Mistletoe scheme
What are you watching??
Believe
Merry Christmas
Not an update
Christmas Day
New story announcement
So yeah
yup
How do I know you love me?? part 1
How do I know you love me? Part 2
How do I know you love me? Part 3
How do I know you love me? Part 4
How do I know you love me? Part 5
How do I know you love me?? part 6
How do I know you love me? Part 7
Not an update but important
How do I know you love me?? Part 8
How do I know you love me?? Part 9
How do I know you love me? Part 10
NEW STORY
How do I know you love me? Part 11
How do I know you love me? Part 12
How do I know you love me? Part 13
Misunderstood
My Disney princess part 1
My Disney princess part 2
My Disney princess part 4
My Disney princess part 5
Not an update
My Disney princess part 6
My Disney princess part 7
My Disney princess part 8
My Disney princess part 9
AN
AN
A problem
AN
Homecoming surprise
A/N
AN
Christmas Eve
Not an update
(Not so much) Alone time
I'll never leave you
I love you for you part 1
I love you for you Part 2
I love you for you part 3
I love you for you part 4
I love you for you part 5
I love you for you part 6
A/N please read
A/N
A/N
A/N
I'M BACK!!
AN

My Disney princess part 3

2.1K 61 54
By Airtempleavatar

Enjoy :) and don't forget to comment if you want

-A few days later-

"C'mon!!".

Asami was once again being yanked on by Mai as they walked through the parking lot. It had been a week since they last had been to the castle and so they decided to spend their Saturday there. Plus, they wanted to see if Korra was alright.

Asami had been thinking about her all week. She had been pretty busted up the last time she saw her. Asami had worried about her, even when she was at work, she was thinking of Korra.

Now they were going to see if she was there today. Hopefully she was.

"Remember, Mai", Asami said. "Don't go off on your own this time and make sure I can see you".

Mai nodded. "Okay, Mommy. Hurry up".

Asami looked up at the building., adjusting the bag on her shoulder. The two walked up to the entrance. The men at the gate smiled and let them in. Mai and Asami walked in. They were greeted by Kinya.

"Welcome back", she said. "I heard about what happened last week".

She looked at Mai. "Your alright though, right??. That imposter didn't harm you, your highness??".

Mai smiled. "I'm fine".

Her smile faltered. "Pocahontas saved me. She battled the man and got really hurt".

Kinya smiled. "Well. She's here today and she's getting better. Just needs some more rest so keep an eye on her and make sure she doesn't do any wild activities like running or jumping or something".

Mai nodded.

"Oh and make sure she doesn't walk around that much", Kinya added. "Her feet were injured while she was chasing the man so it hurts to walk".

Mai and Asami nodded. Asami knew that she wasn't kidding. Korra's feet looked pretty bad. Then again, all of her body had been scraped up and bruised and covered in dirt.

"We'll watch out for her", Asami promised.

The raven haired woman looked at her daughter. She held her hand out to her.

"C'mon Mai. Let's go find her".

Mai took her hand and the two waved bye to Kinya before walking off.

If took a while but they eventually got outside to the forest. The two walked around. There was a few families outside, some taking pictures while some were with other princesses.

Mai and Asami looked around. Mai suddenly pulled on Asami's shirt.

"Mommy. Look", she said. "There she is".

Asami looked over to where Mai was pointing at. She was right. She could see Korra sitting by a stream, a few animals surrounding her.

"C'mon", Mai said.

She led Asami over where the dark haired woman was sitting.

"Pocahontas", she called.

The woman looked over at their direction. She smiled.

"Mai. Asami".

The animals moved back as Korra stood up. Mai ran up to her. She tackled her legs, hugging her.

"Me and Mommy were worried about you. Are you alright??"

Korra knelt down, smiling gently.

"I'm okay, Mai. Promise".

Asami looked at her. She saw a medical gauze bandage taped onto her face. Korra looked okay. The bruises and scrapes were healed now. Asami's eyes traveled down to her legs. She saw a scab on her left leg, probably from a scrape. It must've been a nasty fight.

Korra gave a firm nod.

"I'm feeling much better. The healer from my tribe is very powerful and he made all the pain go away".

"Well just take it easy", Asami spoke up.

Korra looked at her. Asami smiled.

"I don't want you to hurt yourself if you do too much movement".

The two stared at eachother, smiling. They were stuck eachother's eyes. Asami felt herself nearly hypnotized by the princess's dark chocolate brown eyes until Korra looked away.

"Well", she said, looking at Mai.

"What do you want to do??", she asked.

Mai thought. "Let's just stay here. Kinya said not to let you walk around alot since your feet got hurt when you were chasing the man last week".

Korra chuckled. "Alright then. As you wish your highness".

They sat down on the grass. Asami put down the bag that had her phone, wallet, and two bottles of water and a snack for Mai and herself.

"You want to meet a friend of mine??", Korra asked.

Mai nodded immediately, an excited look on her face.

"Yeah".

Korra turned and looked at a chipmunk that was standing a feet away. It looked up at them and froze.

"It's okay, little guy", she said softly.

Korra wiggled her fingers for the small creature to come closer. Asami watched in awe as the little animal walked right up to Korra snd sat on her lap.

Korra smiled. "This is Chip", she said.

Mai smiled and waved. "Hi".

Asami could have sworn she saw the chipmunk smile at her daughter. Man. This place was unbelievable. Magic. Princesses that risk their lives for the safety of the kids. Animals that understand humans.

The three sat there in the sun, talking. At some point Mai asked for some water. Asami handed her a bottle of water. Korra looked at it curiously.

"What is that??", she asked.

Mai looked at her and smiled. "It's a bottle of water", she said.

Korra looked fascinated by the item.

"I've never seen one before", she said. "In my tribe, we drink out of jugs. Do you know what that is??".

Mai shook her head. Korra motioned for her to follow. She got up. Mai and Asami stood up.

Korra led them over to a group brown jars that were sitting in the shade near the river. Korra knelt down. Asami saw her wince in pain but she pulled on a smile for the two.

Korra picked up a jar and showed it to Mai.

"This is a jug. It holds water and we carry it from the river back to our village. We drink from the river. Each family in my tribe had at least two large jus in their homes".

"Wow", Mai said. "That's so cool".

Korra looked at her. "I like your clothes", she said.

Mai looked down at her clothes. She was wearing red shorts and a white tank top. Her long hair was tied up in a ponytail. She "Did you make those??. Are they made from animals??".

Mai shook her head, giggling.

"No", she said.

Mai was a smart girl. She knew that the woman sitting next to her wasn't really Pocahontas. She knew all along but her mind went with it just to be a kid. Plus it was Disney. She couldn't ruin the fun for herself. It still made her laugh whenever Pocahontas asked a weird question about anything.

Mai suddenly spotted something. She gasped, a smile on her face.

"Mom. Look".

Asami turned her head. She saw one of Mai's friends from school with her parents. Mai got up.

"Can I go say hi?".

"Sure. Jusy stay with them where I can see you".

Mai ran over to her friend. Asami watched her until she got there safely. Her friend's parents looked at her and waved. Asami smiled and waved back. She turned back to Korra. She frowned. Korra had her head in her hands.

"Are you okay??", she asked.

Korra lifts her head, looking at her. She smiled.

"Yeah. Just the heat".

It was quite hot that day, the sun melting anything or can touch. The heat traveled around in the air, making it even worse. Asami was glad she brought the water with her and that she and Mai were dresses for the weather.

She looked at Korra. Her outfit was the same outfit Pocahontas had in the movie. Her long hair went over her shoulders and down her back. Asami could see her baby hairs were stuck to her skin with sweat. Asami reached a hand out and touched her skin.

"You feel warm. Are you sure you're okay??".

Korra nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine".

Suddenly her eyes went out of focus. She started panting. She gripped around.

"Korra", Asami said, taking her hand. "What's wrong??".

Korra panted. "I feel dizzy", she said. "I can't breath".

Asami's eyes widened. She sprung into action. She looked around. She spotted John and Merida walking by. She waved at them, getting their attention. She called the two over.

Merida and John jogged over to them. Asami turned her attention to Korra. She immediately got out her own bottle and a small towel.

"What's wrong??".

Asami looked up and saw John kneeling in front of Korra. Merida had her hands on Korra's shoulders.

"She's heat sick", Asami said. "She said she's dizzy".

"Lay down Korra", John said.

Merida and him got Korra to lay down. Merida took Korra's ankles and elevated her legs. Asami knew that that's what you're supposed to do to a heat sick person. Elevate their feet up. She forgot what it does but it helps.

Asami wet the towel with the cold water. She screwed the cap back on, handing the bottle of water to John to hold. She scooted closer. She started to gently run the towel over Korra's face.

"Does this happen alot??", she asked. "The employees getting hurt on the job?".

"It does happen", Merida said quietly, her accent gone.

She looked around then back at Asami.

"But not often. The heat at this time of year can be deadly. But they don't let us carry around water. Not sure why but they say that it makes us look less realistic".

John grunted. "No point in being realistic if someone ends up fainting from dehydration and heat".

Asami dabbed the towel over the skin. She went from her face to her neck. She glanced at Korra.

"You okay??".

Korra nodded, panting lightly.

"My head hurts and my arms feel weird".

"Does it feel like you static in them??", John asked.

Korra nodded.

"I'm going to give you a massage", Merida said. "You know, the one that I press on the pressure points".

Korra nodded. "Yeah. I know what you're talking about".

"Let's sit you up", Asami said. Korra was slowly pulled to a sitting. She closed her eyes, wincing.

"Ow".

Asami rewet the towel.

"Give her some water", she said.

Korra shook her head, although her whole body trembled.

"It's yours", Korra said. "I can't take it".

"Korra", Asami said. "Drink. You need it more. I don't want you to get sick".

Asami took the bottle and opened it. She helped Korra take a sip. Korra gulped and sighed. She nodded.

"Thanks".

"Just a few more sips", Asami said gently.

Korra took a drink of the cold water. Asami held her. She noticed she looked pale.

Korra handed her the bottle.

"Thank you", she said.

Asami out the bottle down. She went back to running the wet towel over her skin.

She moved Korra's hair out of the way. She ran the towel over her back.

"Feel better??".

Korra nodded. "Yeah. Much better".

Asami looked at her. She watched her for any sign of nausea or dizziness as she cooled her down. She rewet the towel and looked at Korra she wet her neck and her chest.

"You feel dizzy??", she asked.

Korra shook her head. "No. I'm good".

Asami and Korra made eye contact. Asami ran the towel over Korra's face, careful of the bandage on her right cheek. Asami used her finger and slowly pushed the hair of out Korra's face, tucking it behind her ear.

Her skin was soft yet sticky due to her sweating.

Asami pulled away.

"How for you feel now??", she asked.

Korra nodded. "I feel fine now".

"Much better??", Merida said.

Korra looked at her.

"How are you not fainting right now??", she asked. "With that dress and all that thick hair, I'm surprised you're not dehydrated".

"Me and your prince charming were inside. I don't come outside often. Only when it's cool enough".

Korra nodded. "Oh yeah. Forgot. Lucky".

The three laughed lightly. Asami smiled. She was glad Korra was getting back to normal.

"That was quite a battle you had last week with that guy".

Korra chuckled. "Yeah. It was kinda scary".

"Did he choke you??", Asami asked. "I saw a hand mark on your neck".

Korra nodded. "Yeah. He was choking me. I nearly blacked out".

Asami was shocked. She didn't realize just how badly Korra had been hurt last week. She went through all that just so the man wouldn't get away.

"Well. You okay now??", Merida asked.

Korra nodded. "I feel much better. Thanks guys. You didn't have to do all this".

The guy playing as John chuckled.

"What were we going to do??. Let you pass out??".

Korra shrugged. "I don't know".

Merida hugged her. Korra smiled and hugged back.

"Be careful", Merida said. "I mean it. You've been getting hurt alot lately. You worry sometimes".

Korra giggled. "I'll be just fine. Don't worry".

Merida pulled away. She looked at Asami.

"Keep an eye on this girl. She's fragile".

Korra laughed. "Am not".

Merida gave her look, standing up.

"Yes ya are", she said, getting back her accent. "And you know it. C'mon Johnny boy".

The man rolled her eyes and stood up.

"Stay in the shade", he told Korra.

"Yes Dad", Korra said. "Yes Mom. As your daughter I shall do what you tell me to do".

"Hey", Merida exclaimed. "Don't mock me".

Korra giggled. "Love you too".

The two waved at Asami and walked away to go back inside. It was quiet.

Asami looked at Korra.

"Korra. Listen".

Korra looked at her, playing with her hair.

"I never got to thank you", Asami said. "For saving Mai last week".

Asami sighed, looking at her hands. "I don't know what I would do without her".

Korra smiled. "You're welcome. I didn't think twice about going after the man".

Asami looked over at Mai who was with her friends, eating ice cream. She smiled.

"She loves you", Asami said. "After all. You saved her life".

Korra smiled. "People say I'm a natural with kids".

Asami looked at her.

"You are", she said. "You're like another mom to Mai".

Korra laughed. "I bet her dad is jealous".

Korra's face fell. "Does she have a dad??".

Then Korra added in quickly, "I mean it's none of my business. I know that. But you know, I thought I'd just ask to you know, make sure. Cause I didn't want to say something stupid and then offend you if she does have a father and-".

Asami laughed. It was cute when Korra rambled. "It's okay. I get it".

Korra stopped, blushing lightly.

Asami shook her head. "She doesn't. He left a few years after she was born".

Asami shrugged. "He just up and left. I never saw him again. He didn't even say goodbye or explain himself".

Korra's eyes widened a little. She shook her head.

"Man. I'm sorry".

Asami smiled. "It's whatever", she said. "But it's just me and Mai and I have a great job so we're never broke".

Korra smiled. "That's great. Independent woman. Nice".

Asami shrugged. "It gets kind of lonely sometimes".

Korra laughed. "I've only had one boyfriend when I was sixteen and never dated again. How do you think I feel??".

Asami's eyebrows raised.

"You're single??".

Korra nodded. "Yup. Single and maybe ready to pringle".

"Why maybe??".

Korra sighed. "My ex wasn't exactly the most nicest or thoughtful person".

Asami frowned deeply.

"What do you mean??", she asked.

Korra sighed. "He was rude and said things to me and my friends that no one should say. He was controlling but at the same time cheated on me".

Korra rolled her eyes. "It lasted for a year before I finally got a restraining order on him".

"Hm", Asami said. "It guess we both had a bad time with men".

Korra laughed. "Yeah. It guess so".

She looked around. "But it's okay. I guess love isn't for everyone. I mean, you of course deserve true love. I prince of your own. Me??. I don't know".

Asami frowned. "Everyone deserves true love".

Korra looked at her. Asami bit her lip, looking at her hands.

"And uh just saying. I'm bi", Korra added quietly.

Asami looked at her surprised.

"Me too", she said.

Korra laughed. "Okay. This is getting crazy. It's like fate meant for us to meet or something".

"You believe in fate??", Asami asked.

Korra nodded. "Yeah. I believe in fate, magic, finding the good in people, fairytales, true love, and Happily ever afters. Disney did that to me".

The two laughed. Asami smiled at her her.

"Hey um".

"Yeah??", Korra said, looking at her.

Asami bit her lip. "Speaking of fate. Would you like to go out for lunch sometime with me??. Just us and we can hang out".

Korra smiled. "Sure".

Asami cheered. "Yes", she said, giggling. "I've been holding that in all day".

Korra laughed. "Really??".

Asami nodded. "Yeah. I've just been waiting for the moment to ask. And now that we're getting to know eachother better, why not ask now?".

"Well. Okay".

Asami bit her lip. "Can I hug you??", she asked.

Korra raised an eyebrow.

"I know that's kind of random and weird to ask", Asami said. "But I've been wanting to hug you since last week".

Asami sighed. "When I saw what the man did to you, because you were protecting Mai, it worried me".

Asami clasped her hands together.

"And I just....... it scared me. I care about you and I've wanted to thank you and say how thankful I am that you saved Mai and the fought him so he couldn't get away".

Korra smiled. "Sure. Cmere".

Asami wrapped her arms around Korra, resting her chin on her shoulder. She breathed in her scent. She smelled like grass and autumn air with a hint of sugar cookies.

She pulled away, looking at Korra.

"And I just have to say that, oh my god you're beautiful", she blurted out suddenly.

Korra blushed, smiling shyly at her.

"I really don't know what to say. You're gorgeously stunning so..........".

Korra's eyes shifted around, trying to find something to say. She looked at Asami, pulling her hands away.

"I'm socially stupid and awkward".

Asami laughed. "I'm don't think so", she said. "You do great with kids".

"Well obviously", Korra said. "You say anything with a straight face to a kid and they'll eventually believe you. Hey do you have a pen?".

Asami's mind went blank for a moment. Pen. Oh right. Pen.

"Oh yeah", she said.

Asami dug into her bag. She tool out a blue pen and handed it to Korra. Korra took off the cap and held out her hand.

"Give me your hand", she said.

Asami raised an eyebrow but did as told. Korra wrote something on her hand. Asami's eyes widened when she realized it was her number. Korra let her go and smiled at her.

"Call me. I get home around seven tonight".

Asami looked at the number then at Korra.

"Okay".

"Mommy!!".

The two women looked up. They saw Mai skipping towards them. The little girl sat down next to Asami.

"I'm was eating ice cream".

Asami smiled. "Mmm was it good??".

Mai nodded. "Yeah. It was. It's hot out here".

Mai looked between Korra and Asami.

"What are you talking about??. I saw you laughing".

The two looked at eachother.

"Nothing important", Korra said. "Just getting to know your mom, is all".

Mai smiled. "Are two friends??", she asked, excitedly.

Asami looked at Korra and smiled. She covered the writing on her hand.

"Something like that".

So yup. Comment what you think and any thought on this part. I'll try to update again today

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122 4 10
A young girl resents life and upbringing in the Foggy Swamp and wants to move to the Northern Water Tribe so that she can master water bending and li...
413K 8.2K 92
Post Book 4. Korra and Asami's new romantic life. They go on a romantic vacation to the Fire Nation together and Korra has a big surprise planned, bu...
28K 808 37
This is a modern times au where Korra isn't famous but Asami is because she is still rich, and there is no bending. Korra is a traveller will little...
214 25 13
Time is funny...It helps us heal, grow, and change. But...not all of those changes are for the best. In the years leading up to her death, Avatar Kor...