My Disney princess part 3

Enjoy :) and don't forget to comment if you want

-A few days later-

"C'mon!!".

Asami was once again being yanked on by Mai as they walked through the parking lot. It had been a week since they last had been to the castle and so they decided to spend their Saturday there. Plus, they wanted to see if Korra was alright.

Asami had been thinking about her all week. She had been pretty busted up the last time she saw her. Asami had worried about her, even when she was at work, she was thinking of Korra.

Now they were going to see if she was there today. Hopefully she was.

"Remember, Mai", Asami said. "Don't go off on your own this time and make sure I can see you".

Mai nodded. "Okay, Mommy. Hurry up".

Asami looked up at the building., adjusting the bag on her shoulder. The two walked up to the entrance. The men at the gate smiled and let them in. Mai and Asami walked in. They were greeted by Kinya.

"Welcome back", she said. "I heard about what happened last week".

She looked at Mai. "Your alright though, right??. That imposter didn't harm you, your highness??".

Mai smiled. "I'm fine".

Her smile faltered. "Pocahontas saved me. She battled the man and got really hurt".

Kinya smiled. "Well. She's here today and she's getting better. Just needs some more rest so keep an eye on her and make sure she doesn't do any wild activities like running or jumping or something".

Mai nodded.

"Oh and make sure she doesn't walk around that much", Kinya added. "Her feet were injured while she was chasing the man so it hurts to walk".

Mai and Asami nodded. Asami knew that she wasn't kidding. Korra's feet looked pretty bad. Then again, all of her body had been scraped up and bruised and covered in dirt.

"We'll watch out for her", Asami promised.

The raven haired woman looked at her daughter. She held her hand out to her.

"C'mon Mai. Let's go find her".

Mai took her hand and the two waved bye to Kinya before walking off.

If took a while but they eventually got outside to the forest. The two walked around. There was a few families outside, some taking pictures while some were with other princesses.

Mai and Asami looked around. Mai suddenly pulled on Asami's shirt.

"Mommy. Look", she said. "There she is".

Asami looked over to where Mai was pointing at. She was right. She could see Korra sitting by a stream, a few animals surrounding her.

"C'mon", Mai said.

She led Asami over where the dark haired woman was sitting.

"Pocahontas", she called.

The woman looked over at their direction. She smiled.

"Mai. Asami".

The animals moved back as Korra stood up. Mai ran up to her. She tackled her legs, hugging her.

"Me and Mommy were worried about you. Are you alright??"

Korra knelt down, smiling gently.

"I'm okay, Mai. Promise".