I've never had a girlfriend

"Hey Asami. Look".

Asami turned around. She saw her. Korra Avatar. The cutest girl in school and also their best friend. That girl had boys practically following her. But with her nose in a book all of the time, she didn't notice.

The girl even had a few girls stare at her as she walked past. Asami as well.

"Have you guys noticed that Korra is never with anyone at school other than us and never has a girlfriend??", Bolin asked.

The group nodded.

"I'll ask her about that later", Asami said.

"Come on"' Opal said. "We gotta get to class".
--------------------------

Asami laughed.

"Are you serious??".

Korra nodded. "Yeah. He fell straight in. His face was priceless".

The two girls laughed. Suddenly Asami dropped a book. The two reached for it at the same time. Their hands touched. Asami looked up and so did Korra. Their eyes met. Korra looked away first. Asami picked up their book and the girls stood back up.

"So, uh...........". Asami blushed.

Korra rubbed her arm awkwardly.

"Yeah.........".

The girls looked at eachother. Asami knew that Korra liked her at that moment. She went for it.

"Would you like to go out sometime. For a smoothie or something??".

Korra looked at her for a moment.

"Uhhh i don't know what to say".

She blushed. Asami raised an eyebrow.

"I've never had a girlfriend before or a boyfriend".

"Really??", Asami asked.

Korra nodded. "Nope".

"Why??. You have guys and girls basically following you through school".

Korra raised an eyebrow. "I do??".

Asami nodded. "Yeah. I'm surprised you haven't already noticed".

"I never really thought I was girlfriend material. I'm not exactly pretty".

Asami's eyes widened.

"What??. Korra you're extremely beautiful. How can anyone not want to date you and how can you not see that??".

Korra blushed and shrugged.

"I don't know", she said. "But I think I'll say yes to going out with you".

Asami smiled and hugged her from behind. Korra smiled.

"Maybe if you would put down that book and join us living humans for once", Asami laughed.

Korra laughed.

"Wish it was that easy".

"I think I'm gunna like having a girlfriend".

Asami kissed her cheek.

"And I'll make sure you like it too".
-------------------------
So yeah that probably sucked but hope you somewhat liked it. So thanks for reading :)