Christmas Day

Let me know what cha think of this. I hope you enjoy this and happy holidays :)

Asami walked into the room. She smiled when she saw Korra still in bed, sound asleep. The teen was snoring slightly. Naga was laying on the floor, awake and probably bored.

Asami walked up to the bed. She leaned over, touching Korra's back.
She leaned in close to her ear.

"We wish you a merry Christmas. We wish you a merry Christmas. We wish you a merry Christmas......".

Korra shifted. Her eyes opened a smidge. She saw Asami and smiled.

"And a happy new year", she sang quietly.

Asami giggled. "Good morning".

"What are you doing awake so early??", Korra groaned, covering her face with her hands.

"The morning is evil".

Asami laughed. She pulled Korra's hands off and smiled down at her.

"Play back the song I just sang", she said. "And figure it out. I'll wait".

Korra thought about. We wish you a-

"Holy shit!!", she said outloud. "It's Christmas morning".

Korra pushed herself up so she was sitting.

"Merry Christmas!!", she said to Asami grinning.

"After I brush teeth and take a shower, I'm gunna give you christmas daily kiss and an extra one because it's christmas".

Korra stretched her arms with a sigh.
She relaxed, closing her eyes. She fell back onto the bed. Pulling the blanket up, she closed her eyes.

"I'll do that in a few hours", she said.

Asami rolled her eyes. Typical Korra. Asami stood up. She yanked the blanket down. Korra whined.

"Get your lazy ass up", Asami said.

Korra pretended to cry as the raven haired teen pulled her up and out of bed. She buried her head in Asami's shirt.

"You're mean to me", she said. "I thought you loved me. I thought I could trust you".

Asami rolled her eyes. Okay. Now she was in her dramatic state. This was her morning phases. First happy to see Asami. Second, goes back to sleep. Then she'd get upset. Then dramatic. Then she'd be defiant and downright refuse. Then maybe she'd say stuff like, "I don't care. Sleep is all I need today. No christmas this year. No, I don't care if you have to return all these presents, leave me the hell alone" or something like that.

Asami usually let her sleep after that. But not today.

"Korra", she said. "If you don't get of of bed right now, no presents for you".

Korra looked at her.

"Babe. It's 8 in the morning. Christmas comes once a year. Not once a lifetime. I think I can survive".

With that she laid back down. Asami crossed her arms. This was gunna be harder than she thought.

"Fine. I have no choice".

Asami climbed on top of her. She moved her fingers down Korra's sides quickly. Korra's eyes shot open.

"Don't", she said.

Asami smirked. She tickled her sides. Korra laughed. She tried to fight her off but was too sleep and disoriented to defend herself. She laughed loudly as her girlfriend tickled her ribcage.