My Disney princess part 7

Enjoy :) don't forget to comment as much as you want

"Finally", Asami said.

She sighed and flopped down onto her bed. She breathed in through her nose, closing her eyes. She was exhausted from her date with Korra.

"Uh..... Asami??".

Asami's eyes opened. She sprung up. Opal and Wu stood there, smiling at her. Opal giggled and approached the bed.

"Did you forget we were here??", she asked.

Asami laughed. "Sorry guys".

"It's okay", Wu said.

Asami smiled at her friends. Wu and Opal sat down on either side of her.

"So", Wu said grinning. "How was your date with Korra??".

"It was good", Asami said. "We had a good time".

Opal giggled. "What did you guys do?".

Asami shrugged. "We just hung out at the park, sitting on the grass and talking. She asked me to go to this ball kind of thing the princesses and princes at the Disney castle do every year and they could invite as Mach people as possible. There's gonna be kids there and they get to talknwoth t them and do all that stuff".

"That sounds like fun", Wu said. "Lucky. You guys get to go to a ball, even if it's not a real one".

"Yeah", Asami said. "Mai is really excited. She was bouncing all over the place. She was so excited, she stayed up last night watching the movie Pocahontas".

The three laughed.

Opal looked at Asami.

"So. You really like this girl, huh??".

Wu snickered. "Nope", he said. "She's completely fallen in love".

Asami rolled her eyes and shoved him off the bed. The dude fell onto the floor, making Opal to laugh.

Wu laid on the floor for a moment, laughing. Asami blushed and crossed her arms.

"The both of you shut up".
------------------------

"Well".

Korra looked at Asami. She turned around to face the apartment building.

"C'mon", she said, taking Asami's hand.

She led the raven haired woman towards the building.

"I know", Korra said. "It's not exactly a home but it's where I live. It's not lavish or expensive or big or nice looking. But it's what I could afford at the time. All I need to do is pay rent".

Korra smiled. "So it's easier on my part".

Asami smiled back. "It's fine, Korra".

They entered the building. They were greeted by the lobby man who knew Korra by name. Korra and Asami went up the elevator to the third floor.

"My room is at the end of the hall", Korra said, leading Asami down the dim lighted hallway.

Asami had to admit. The place had a bad vibe in the air. The musty smell in the air made her a little nauseous. She pinched her nose with her free hand.

Korra looked at her. She saw her face.
"Yeah", she said. "Sorry about the smell. There are drunks that live on this floor. They puke and spill beer on the carpet every time they get here from the bar or club. I have to watch go make sure they get to their apartments safely".

Asami looked at Korra.

"Why you??".

Korra smiled. "I'm the only on this floor that wants to and can take em down if they start getting wild".