How do I know you love me? Part 7

Let me know what cha think :)

Enjoy! :)

"Mommy!!".

Asami looked up from the dish in her hand. She turned her head towards the doorway of the kitchen. Mai came running in.

"Mommy!!".

Asami quickly turned off the faucet and grabbed a towel, facing Mai.

"What's wrong??", she asked, drying her hands, kneeling down to the girl's level.

"Mama forgot her hair ribbon for her costume. This needs to be over at the stadium with her costume".

Mai held up a baby blue silk ribbon. Asami took it and examined it. She remembered seeing this in Korra's hair whenever she performed that week.

"I'll take it to her", she said. "Thank you Mai. Is Bolin here??".

Mai nodded. "Yeah. He and auntie Opal are in the tv room", she said.

Asami stood up. She and Mai walked out of the kitchen and down the hall to the living room. Opal and Bolin were chilling on the sofa, the tv on, Sofia the first playing on the tv.

"Guys", Asami said, walking in.

Opal and Bolin turned their heads and saw her.

"What's up?", Bolin asked, grinning.

"Can you stay here with Mai for a little while??. Korra forgot something and I need to bring it to her while she's still at the stadium".

"Okay", Opal said, smiling.

Mai walked over to her. Opal pulled her onto her lap.

"I think we'll be okay", she said.

Asami smiled.

"Thanks", she said. "You guys are awesome. Won't be long, promise".

Asami grabbed her bag, jacket, and keys, placing the ribbon in her jacket pocket, zipping it close so the item wouldn't fall out.

She drove down to the stadium.

Asami parked. She looked in her mirror, checking her makeup. Satisfied, she smiled and got out. Slamming the door and locking her car doors, Asami headed to the stadium, hands in her pockets.

As she got closer, she realized just how big the place was.

"Woah. This is place is amazing".

Asami walked in through the entrance. She knew the way and immediately walked down to the right. Asami never knew just how professional the place was. It was huge with many different rooms and halls with high ceilings and many windows and signs on the walls.

It was pretty easy finding the main auditorium. It was the big room with the large skating rink in the center of the many.... many.... many stands. Asami peered around the empty room. The place looked much bigger than she remembered. Then again, she never really looked up to realize it before.

Laughter caught her attention. Turning her head, she saw a pair on the rink. Squinting, she saw that it was Korra and Iroh. Asami walked further into the room. She quickly descended the stairs towards the rink. The pair didn't seem to notice her as she got closer and closer. Asami looked up. She noticed they were talking. They didn't seem to notice Asami standing at the edge of the rink.

Asami decided to watch and listen. She quickly sunk down to her knees out of their line of sight. She could see them but they couldn't see her.

Korra sighed.