I love you for you part 3

Enjoy :) and sorry if there are mistakes or spelling errors

Asami ran her fingers through her hair, sighing in defeat. She couldn't anymore. Her brain was washed out.

Asami closed her sore eyes as she pushed the papers away, putting her pencil down as well. Asami brought her hands to her face and gently rubbed her temples for a few seconds.

After a moment, she stopped and sighed. Asami looked down at her watch.

12:45

"Break time." She declared, pushing her chair back.

Asami stood up and walked around her desk, grabbing her keys and her signature company jacket. She walked out of her office, closing the door behind her. She headed down the hall, to the front lobby of the office.

She walked up to the secretary desk. The secretary noticed her and looked up. Asami smiled at the woman.

"Kiley." She said to the woman. "I'm going on a lunch break. I'll be back in two hours."

Kiley gave a nod. "Alright, Ms.Sato." She said

Asami turned and walked out of the front doors and to the parking lot where her car was. She got in and drove on down to her new favorite cafè.

As usual, it wasn't very busy that day. Asami looked around. She looked over at the counter where the cash register was. She saw Opal there, smiling at her. Asami walked up to her.

"Hey." She said

"Hey, Asami, right?." Opal said, and Asami nodded. "How's it going??."

"Busy." Asami said. "But I'm good. How's Korra?? Any craziness go on in here??."

Opal rolled her eyes.

"Yeah. Korra and the guy are still getting themselves into some crazy situations. But Korra seems happier these days. She told us about your date and let me tell you, I would've cursed that dude out."

"How come she doesn't bring Naga here??." Asami asked.

Opal shrugged. "Stubborn, I guess. She doesn't like to seem weak in front of people. She has a lot of pride. Our boss doesn't even know she has an assistance dog. She's afraid that he'll fire her if he thinks she's not capable of working, so she told us not to tell him."

Asami thought it was understandable."

"Where is she??."

"Somewhere around here." Opal said, glancing around.

She suddenly smiled. "There she is." She said, pointing.

Asami followed to where she was pointing. Sure enough she saw Korra cleaning a table.

Asami looked at Opal.

"You two are cute together." Opal stated. "So, I hear you're taking her on a second date."

Asami nodded. "Yeah. Tomorrow."

"Korra's great." Opal commented. "She's so funny. She's loyal, protective, kind, considerate. She's a bit closed off and socially awkward, but a real card when you get her to open up. She's a really good person, considering all she's been through and going through."