Kamigami No Asobi: Don't Know...

Per graciegreat

I thought I would never have to make a decision. But know I do. Many hot guys. Some I like as friends. Some I... Més

Characters that I Own
Arriving
Misery, Lilac, and Aqua
Fire, Light, and Sun
Shackles
Pictures
Thunder and Lightning
The Rooftops
Trouble
Comfort
Family and Control
Broken
Fights, Over Me?
The Sun
Better?
Mental
Invasion
War
Wake Up
In My Head
Do It For Fae
Light
Awake
Rest
The Moon
Not Me This Time
Lovers Rings
A Kiss (Almost)
Food
Abuse
Jealously Rises
Party
The Sea
Shackles: Part 2
Mom
SHIP NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!
Glasses
Divine Warriors
The Light and Dark
Cutthroat
Explanation
Laurance
Avenge
Good News
Visitors
Shadows
Event
Dates
NEW CHARACTERS??
Dress Shopping
Not the First Time We Were Alone
Helping
Parts That Didn't Write?
Sports
Alive and Game Plan
No Promises
Pictures Part 2
Telling Someone
Jerseys and Pitching
Game Day and First Inning
Second Inning and Third Inning Who Won?
Losers
Prom Appearances
Carmen, Kaylee, and Victoria's appearances
Zahra, Tavisha, and Fae
Prom
Sorrow
Our Reward
A Twist
God of Destruction
Biggest War Ever
Home
The Unbelievable
End, For Now
Last Part for Sure
IM CRYING
My Face?
A Third Book?
SO SORRY
ASSEMBLING ALL BTS ARMY
Coming Soon...
Tagged Again...
Come See Me!
It Is Out!!!

Feelings

430 9 0
Per graciegreat

"Like what on the roof?!" Kaylee yells and her eyes turn black.

"Nothing! He was making a joke! When him and I were hanging out on the roof I fell on him the same way! That's it!" I lie.

"No! There's more than that! Bitch tell us!" Carmen yells. I look at her and Kaylee surprised never knowing that they had so much anger in them. And I was even more surprised at the gods and my brothers they weren't bugging me about it.

"There's nothing else. Remember I told you everything that happened when I came back yesterday." I explained and they calmed down by a lot.

"Now someone please help me. I'm about to fall." I grab onto the wall and Balder and Loki catch me. And they take me back to the nurses office.

"Sorry that Tsukito and I let go of you." Balder apologizes.

"You guys don't have to be. I was fine on the wall. But my hands got sweaty and I began to slip." I joke and Balder chuckles. I look over at Loki and he looked angry.

"Loki what's wrong with you?" They sit me back down on the bed but I stand back up and grab Loki's sleeve as he was leaving.

"Loki. Please tell me what's wrong." I look at him about to cry and he looks at me and jerks his head away and it hurts me even more.

"Please, Loki. I want to know." My eyes begin to hurt even more.

"Fae please don't do that to me. I'm fine." Loki responds and I knew that I was weakening his confidence.

"That's such a lie. I do that a lot too. Say that I'm fine when I'm really not. So tell me Loki. What's wrong." I ask again and my eyes begin to hurt even less. He takes a deep breath and responds.

"I just didn't like how Apollo kissed you. It bothered me." He responds.

"Okay? That's it? So you're taking ownership of me? You do know he's my friend too. Not just you." I respond kinda rudely.

"I know. I just don't know how I feel about you." My eyes widened and it made me nervous. I knew I liked him as a lover but a great friend with benefits. But I didn't care how he responded. As long as he says that he doesn't hate me I'll be alright.

"I don't know if I like you as a friend or not. It's kinda mixed." Loki says.

"In my world it's called 'Friends with Benefits'. It's when people are still friends but romantic stuff happens." I answer and smile at him. "I consider a lot of people here like that. Like you, Balder, Tsukito, and Apollo. You're gonna have to accept the fact that I have other friends here to that have benefits with me."

"I know. You have that affect on many people." He turns around and smiles. I hug him and he hugs me back.

"This is adorable and all that. But Fae how are your legs?" Balder steps in and separates us.

"Fine I guess." I respond.

"Okay good. Because we have class in an hour." Balder responds. Everyone barges in with surprise.

"WHHHAAAATTTTT?!!!!!!!!!!!?????" Everyone yells, but Tsukito. 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
7.1K 324 11
Cover image belongs to meixallen Warning: Spoilers for the light novels and manga ~~~ Luomiere is the adopted daughter of the master strategist, Laka...
312K 12.6K 43
She was Orochimaru's experiment. She was transported to the past. Now, she needs to fix everything. And make it all right.
36.8K 1.2K 43
There's a new student at U.A. who goes by the name, Serpento. Everyone's first impression of her is unknowing. The first thing they noticed, was the...