The Perfect Match #1

BookQueen1235 tarafından

Kaylee is your typical good-girl. But things take a turn when she bumps into a 'bad boy' at a party. ... Daha Fazla

New Years Party.
I Owe You Two?
Another Man.
Sisterly Love?
Not Again!
Making Amends
Just Another Rainy Day
The Tingly Feeling
Boy Trouble
The Confession
A New Start
Your Mine
Behind The Mask
The Dinner
The Truth
His Looks
Love Is In The Air
I think I Lo-
Knowing The Truth
Three Words... Eight Letters
The Realization
The Perfect Party
The Big Crash
Waking Up
To New Beginnings
Moving In
The Start of Business
The Puppy
A Lovely night
The Real Rose
A Ruined Friendship
The Missing Puzzle Piece
A New Addition
The Happily Ever After
Authors Note
Extra #1
Extra #2
OUT ON EPISODE!

The Match Made From Hell

38 4 0
BookQueen1235 tarafından

I sat at the bar quickly getting inpatient. I called Rose to make 'amends' with her. Pft as if but she didn't know that. I was hoping Stephan would be the first one to come in but of course he wasn't.

"So you wanted to make amends?" She asked a bit annoyed.

"I did." I faked a bright smile at her, as she did the same. Soon we were awkwardly faking smiles at each other.

"Sit. Sit" I gestured for her to sit down.

"What can I get you two ladies?" The bartender couldn't have come back at a better time.

"I will take some root beer please." I said smiling at the bartender.

"Moonshine please." I turned to Rose and frowned straight up moonshine? What kind of person does that?

"Hello ladies- ROSE?!" And my hope was torn into pieces. I think they do know each other. Shit.Shit Shit. I am SUCH am idiot.

"Stephan." Rose said as she stood up. "I am not understanding why you are here." Things were obviously about to get out of control and I had to stop them from doing that.

"I actually invited him here. All three of us to have drinks." I said trying to make things calm. They both narrowed their eyes at me.

"This was a blind date type of thing wasn't it?" Rose said picking up her purse.

"Uh. Not really I need advice about Charlie." I said making up a half of a lie.

"Continue." Rose said sitting down.

"Well you know... um.... I need advice...for what Charlie likes to eat." I blurted out. Stephan gave me a funny look and Rose cocked her head.

"Well why am I here àmour?" Stephan asked using a few French words.

"Yeah he can't cook. And I would know." She said giving Stephan a scowling look.

"Your his best friend correct Stephan." I asked sipping on my root beer. Rose and Stephan glanced at each other and looked back me.

"No we are not 'best friends'. We were close but he took Roses side in the argument." He stated looking out in the distance while stirring his beer.

I pursed my lips thinking of how much of an idiot I am. Things just took a turn in less than 5 minutes.

"Listen he is an American so he likes all that greasy stuff you guys eat." Rose said while looking at me in disgust.

"Wait you aren't American?" I asked stupidly.

"Uh no I am part Italian and French. But I am not going to tell you my life story, because it just so happens I don't like you." She snarled at me. While Stephan found it over the top funny.

"Oh Kaylee àmour ignore Rose she is just jealous-"

"Of?!" Rose shouted at Stephan.

"Where do I start? Oh I know she is gorgeous, smart, and has something you don't have." He said sitting back in his seat.

"And that would be?" Rose crossed her arms.

"Charlie." I interrupted. Stephan seemed amused by my answer but Rose was even more fired up.

"I will not stay here and let you two people attack me." The next thing I knew Rose adorned m stormed off and left leaving Stephan and I alone. I was busting shutting there looking at her retreating form. Thinking of how much of an idiot I am.

"She's in your way isn't she?" Stephan's sudden comment snapped me out of my thoughts.

"How do you know that?" I asked focusing my attention to Stephan.

"It's obvious. You brought us here for a match up. Made up an stupid excuse when you found out we have dated before. I like you Kaylee àmour, your nice, pretty, smart, and easy to get alone with. The exact opposite of Rose. I will continue your quest to keep her occupied." Stephan looked serious and then grabbed his stuff to leave.

"Wait you were serious?" I asked standing up. He nodded.

"Well of course Kaylee àmour. I know Charlie is happy with you. And Rose trying to take that away from you is plain cruel. She can't make him happy like you do. Just keep that in mind." Soon I was left with just me in a bar. And to think my plan was going to spoil. Oh thank God for Stephan.

~

I was on my way to Charlie's house because he said he had good news. I was excited to see him but I did not want to catch sight of Rose. I parked outside his house ready to get out when Rose hopped in. I internally banged my head on the wheel. But I really just started at her a bit frighten by her sudden action.

"You can't go in there." She was panting because she was running. But what was she talking about?

"What?" I asked confused

"I might have made him really mad and he doesn't want to see anyone." She said fiddling with her fingers.

"Well I will go calm him down-"

"No he is really mad. No one he wants to see no one." I narrowed my eyes at her then finally gave in.

"Fine. Now get out." I said rudly.

~

Charlie Lyons POV

I have been waiting 1 hour for Kaylee to come. She said she would be here 20 minutes ago. I was about to call her when Rose walked in.

"Who are you about to call?" She said skipping up to me.

"Kaylee she was supposed to be here 20 minutes ago... didn't you two have lunch today?" I asked.

"Oh yeah she said she didn't feel well. She had to go home and turned her phone off." I frowned from her words.

"I just spoke to her 20 minutes ago and she seemed fine. I cooked this all for nothing." I said sadly.

"I can eat it with you." She suggested.

"I don't-"

"No the hell you won't liar." Kaylee stormed into the kitchen. I didn't know what was happening.

"I-I-"

"I-I- nothing. You lied Charlie isn't mad and I am not sick." Kaylee's voice roared in a way I had never heard. It was a bit weird and scary. Because a mad Kaylee didn't happen often.

"You ruin everything! I am not going to that dinner tomorrow!" Rose turned to walk away but Kaylee grabbed her shoulder and turned her around.

"How did you know about that dinner?" Now I was confused. What dinner?

"I have my ways." She smirked at Kaylee. Kaylee quickly punched the Shit out of Rose. I knew you didn't want to be around people who are nice 24/7 because when they get mad they were crazy. But I didn't expect that from Kaylee. Rose spat out blood and walked off. Kaylee turned to me and smiled at me as if she was an angel.

"Hey you..." She began to stalk towards me and a smirk plastered on her face then a smile.

"You made dinner for us?" She squealed and took off for the food. Soon she was stuffing everything in her mouth. The chicken, the lobster, the salad.

"You made this?" She said eyeing the dessert. I nodded then a thought came to mind.

"This dinner was for a celebration." I stated sitting in my seat.

"Celebration?" Kaylee asked with a full mouth. "I am sorry." She said chewing her before speaking again.

"Yeah. Two actually." I said getting a piece of chicken. Kaylee frowned.

"Two celebrations?" She said fixing another plate of salad.

"Yeah we won the building." I said nonchalant

"Oh my God! Are you serious?!" She jumped and down and hugged me. And then she started to dance around. When she was finally done doing her happy dance she frowned. "So what's the second thing?"

"You beat Rose's ass. She spit out blood!" I barked out into laughter. And Kaylee flipped her hair behind her shoulders. She checked her watch and gathered her stuff.

"I have to leave for the night. See you at the dinner tomorrow. Oh and please get Rose to come." I nodded and kissed her goodbye. I was actually excited and a bit frighten if Rose comes but I was sure that Kaylee wouldn't fight at this dinner.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

181K 4.7K 33
Skylar and Damon are two different kind of people. Damon is a player and Skylar is a good girl. She isn't an innocent girl like most may expect but s...
50.7K 1.9K 32
He once told me no one knows the real him.I didn't think he meant it, and not in a good way. He is a straight A student, and everyone knows it, not t...
365K 9.3K 44
I smiled at him but tears were starting to blur my vision together. "I hate you." His smile faltered and he looked taken back, "Not like that, Drake...
2.4M 75.5K 86
BOOK #1 in The Fire series TRIGGER WARNING IN SOME CHAPTERS He leans closer, keeping me pinned against the wall with his hands on either side of...