Yearning For Love(VS#1)

By Darling_Xiami

Vergara Series 1: Rage Mikael Vergara More

Introduction
Chapter 1 [SPG]
Chapter 2[SPG]
Chapter 3 [Private]
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 [SPG]
Chapter 7 [SPG]
Chapter 8[SPG]
Chapter 9
Author's Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 [SPG]
Chapter 12 [SPG]
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 [SPG]
Special Chap01
Chapter 21 [SPG]
Chapter 22
SpecialChap02
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Appreciation
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
TWENTY EIGHT
Chapter 29
Chapter 30[SPG]
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
SpecialChap03
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 31

8.7K 140 3
By Darling_Xiami

Chapter 31
-Rage-

Harelline was saying something that I cannot understand.

Akala ko okay na kami, akala ko yung dahilan para maging okay kami ay dahil sa namagitan namin pero iba na naman ang kinalabasan.

Why is it that everytime I make love to her, there was something wrong that will happen.

I sighed heavily.

"Hindi ko kailanman minahal si Hannaline, Hare. I was too busy being a jerk four years ago but I cannot do that." That was true. What the hell was she saying?

She smirked like she was not the Harelline I know.

"You cannot deny that thing, Rage. Remember the first time you hurt me physically?"

I gulped like a child.

I seldom hurt a woman. I believe that when a guy hurt a girl, he likes hurting his own mother.

I sighed when I remember that time, exactly six years ago...

I was too frustrated. My sister became cold-like. She was not the same girl I used to love.

My mom was too devastated and sad because she cannot tolerate Monique anymore.

I only found out that my father has other family.

My mom knows about it. Even Monique.

Hindi ko alam kung kailan nila nalaman pero nalaman kong anim na taon na palang alam ng kapatid ko.

My mom knows about it a year after Monique was born.

I never thought my dad is that jerk.

Yung gabi na naaksidente si Daddy, yun din yung gabing nalaman ni Monique ang totoo.

Monique was hurt upon knowing that we have siblings. Three to be exact.

And she was hurt to know that they have the same name with Dad's other daughter.

Hindi ko pa sana malalaman na may tatlo pa pala akong kapatid maliban kay Monique.

I confronted my mom when I accidentally found out that  when I saw the last will of testament.

They were included in the paper...

I found out that my half sister, Reyah Mae Elise Vergara was the first daughter of the Vergara's.

Reyah was Monique's classmate when they were in college.

I remember Monique saying one time that she has one of heck classmate, she was irritating and annoying.

I can see relief in her eyes when she graduated two years ago.

Reyah was Monique's number one rival. 

Naalala ko pa nga minsan dati na sobrang nag-tantrums si Monique ng malaman nya ang birthday ni Reyah.

August 6, 1990...

Monique's birthday was August 25, 1990...

I don't know why, sobrang big deal para sakanya.

Now I know why... she was not the first daughter of Dad.

"Mom, you know all along?" that was the first sentence I said when I saw her on our Monica's mansion.

She was clueless.

"May ibang pamilya si papa!" I wanted to shout at her but she was my mother.

She was dumbfounded after she heard that.

"How did you know? Pumunta ba yung babaeng yun sayo para manghingi ng pera? Walang hiyang babae na yon! Hindi na sya nahiya!" I can see the anger in the beautiful face of my mom.

"I cannot believe you were saying that thing after what I learned!" Galit na galit ako.

Parang pinaglaruan ako ng pamilya ko. They could have told me but she didn't even feel guilty about it.

"I'm sorry!" My mom said.

I shook my head as a sign of defeat. "Sana sinabihan nyo man lang ako. Hindi yung pinagmukha nyo kong tanga at walang kwenta. Tell me, ano pa bang silbi ng pagiging panganay ng pamilyang ito?" I burst out.

"Mikael, sorry! I didn't mean it!" She said.

"Paano nalaman ni Monique?" Malamig kong tanong.

"She heard us, me and Reynaldo talking about his other family..." Mahinang eksplanasyon ni Mommy.

"That's when your dad got an acccident. He was running towards Monique to explain his side but he was hit by the car."

I sighed. "I feel like I have been fooled by my own family." I said in hatred.

"Sorry!" That's the only thing that my mom says.

I went to bar after that.

I was drinking when a bunch of my friends saw me drinking alone.

"Dude, kamusta yung plano natin?"  That was Albert said.

I remember our 'plan.' Natalo ako sa pustahan kaya kailangan kong sundin ang dare nila.

I need to make Hannaline fall in love with me and dump afterwards for some reason.

Albert fell in love with Hanna but she just dump him because Hanna doesn't believe in love.

If I fail, kay Albert yung pinakamahal kong kotse.

Me, being a jerk. I did what I was told.

I stalked that Hannaline Clayre Phillips and I think Albert has a good taste on women.

It was not easy to tame Hanna.

But then one night, I thought I suceeded.

May nangyari samin.

We were both drunk so it was easy for us to do that thing.

I was excited to say to Albert that we had sex.

"That's impossible pare, she can't have sex with you!"

"Why?"

"She was in the hospital. I saw her a couple of minutes. My sister was in labor. She was her OB-GYNE."

I looked at the side of my bed. She has the same face of Hanna. But there was something different about her.

"Who was beside me?" Nagtataka kong tanong.

"Maybe Hanna's twin sister, Harelline!" He said on the other line.

"Hanna has a twin? You haven't told me about it!"

"Pasensya ka na pare, I forgot to inform you. "

I sighed. " Tapos na pare. But I think I cannot do the bet anymore."

"Naduduwag ka na ba pare? O baka na-in love ka na ba kay Harelline?"

I shook my head though he cannot see me. "No way, you know I'm not coward and I don't fvcking believe in love!" I said with convction

"So you'll still do it huh?You owe me something."

I agreed to continue the bet though my conscience was killing me.

Harelline became fuck buddy after that night.

I was fascinated of her and I forgot about the bet.

Hindi ko sana maalala kung hindi ko nakita si Albert kasama ang dalawa ko pang kaibigan na sila Blake at Brick.

Blake knows about the bet. Brick is clueless.

"What plan?" Tanong ni Brick.

Brick was my friend. But he was always MIA.

"He lost a bet. And he needs to court some girl para ma-in love ito kay Rage. Yet he forgot because  he happened to be distracted with Hare, Hanna's twin sister." Blake explained.

Nakita ko ang pagkagulat ni Brick. "Y-you mean Harelline Phillips?" He looked at me like he had seen a ghost.

"Yes. Do you know her?" I felt possesive towards Hare. I wanted her to be mine only. Though I know it's unfair for her because I don't love her.

"She was my classmate on Humanities." Sagot nya.

I nodded.

"So, may progress ba?" Tanong ni Albert sakin na ngayon ay kasama ng babae at busy sa pakikipaghalikan.

"She was cold as ice!" I snorted.

"You mean like Monique?" Sabat ni Blake na ikinasama ko sakanya ng mukha.

"May gusto ka ba sa kapatid ko?" Seryosong tanong ko kay Blake.

Kuntodo iling sya na ikinahinga ko ng maluwang.

"Suko ka na?" Balik tanong ni Albert sakin.

"No way! This mine, Hanna's already mine!" I bragged.

Ngumisi lang sila ni Blake at Albert. Brick was silent again.

"Let's see..." Albert said before he kissed that girl torridly.

Uminom nalang ako ulit ng biglang mawala ang tatlong kaibigan ko.

Hindi ko alam kung anong uunahin ko.

If it's about my family, the bet or Harelline?

Paano nasali si Hare sa usapan?

Ipinilig ko ang ulo ko at umiling.

Maybe I'm just confused about things.

Uminom ako ng uminom hanggang sa nalasing ako.

Hirap na hirap akong naglakad papunta sa parking lot.

I was about to go inside my car when I saw a familiar face with a guy.

Nagpanting ang ulo ko ng makita ko na hinalikan nung lalake ang kasama na sa nakikita ko, si Harelline.

Biglang nagdilim ang paligid ko.

I did something irrational maybe because I'm drunk.

Binugbog ko yung lalake hanggang sa hindi na sya makatayo pagkatapos ay hinila ko si Hare papunta sa kotse ko at ibinalya pasara ang pinto.

"What the hell was your problem?" She shouted.

"Ikaw ang problema ko! Bakit ka nakikipaghalikan sa ibang tao?" Galit na galit kong tanong sakanya.

"Eh ano naman kung nakikipaghalikan ako sakanya? Hindi mo ko pagmamay-ari, Rage!"

Dahil sa kalasingan, hindi kontrolado ang isip ko.

I slapped her in her right cheek. "You're mine!" I said.

Napansin ko ang pagtalim ng mata nya at kasabay noon ay pagtulo ng luha sa mga mata nya.

"Gusto mong pagmamay-ari mo lang ako. Pero hindi mo naman ako mahal. Do you think that's unfair?" Reklamo nya habang hindi tumitigil ang pagpatak ng luha sa mga mata nya.

I wanted to comfort her but I saw Albert coming towards my car. Hindi nakasara ang pintuan ng kotse kaya kitang kita nya kung anong nangyayari saamin.

"Hindi kita kayang mahalin, Harelle."

I said without blinking.

"Bakit?" Tumigil ang pagpatak ng luha sa mga mata nya.

"Kasi hindi ikaw si Hannaline!"

-**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.5K 30
If you knew what it felt like to have your entire life upended, that was exactly what Isabelle felt like right at this moment. From finding out you h...
126K 7.1K 44
When she wants to go to her dad's house as she was missing them!! Her husband who was searching online how to "stop your wife from going away from yo...
16.1K 1.1K 36
"You were magnificent, Satoru Gojo. I will never forget you for as long as I live." Satoru Gojo laid there, bisected in half, as if the universe itse...
500K 36.7K 38
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...