Art Project [BoyxBoy]

Od FailingAmbition

Kris Sullivan is openly gay. In a close-minded small town, everything could go wrong, especially when you're... Více

Art Project
School kingdom
Magnetic butterflies
Tyler sucks
Shower
Swarm of Guilt
Charity Case
Clash of Thunder
Cornograph
Late Night Swim
Venom Sucking
Over Protective
Pushing Memories
Newspaper Coverings
Burying The Past
Sneaking Out
Gay Clubbing
In Love
Crowded Room
Moving On
The Date
I Like You
Colored Scars
Happy Halloween
The Truth
Held Hostage
Art Project

Meet My Boyfriend

19.5K 663 404
Od FailingAmbition

Kris

I keep having the most awkward moments with Tyler. Awkward gay moments. It's killing me.

I pout and ran a hand through my hair. Why does he have to be so tempting? He's better than fresh chocolate chip cookies. My date was only a few days ago yet all I could think about was TylerTylerTyler.

My phone went off and I turned the alarm off. Throwing the covers off, I stripped my pajamas off and traded them for something much more appropriate for school.

"Good morning." I grinned at my reflection. My gray sweater and dark skinny jeans looked awesome with my converse.

My phone dinged.

Tyler: want a ride to school? It's cold out lol

Heart pounding, I tried to come up with an answer. I never would have thought we could talk like this but here we are.

Kris: If you don't mind

After several times trying to get the text right, I finally hit send. My reply wasn't the best though. Before I could overthink it any further, he responded.

Tyler: I'm on my way. :)

      I grinned as I stared at the text. The urge to dance around overwhelmed me— so I did. It took a few moments of awesome break moves before I settled down.

Okay. I straightened my clothes. Maybe I shouldn't get too carried away here... he was driving me to school, it wasn't like it was a date, like the date I had with Tate. Okay, that rhymed. Weird.

With only my books and a chocolate muffin, I headed outside and sat on the porch steps. My food was long gone by the time Tyler arrived.

"Hey, short stuff," Tyler said as I got into the passenger's seat. "Ready?"

"I'm not short."

"And I'm a lesbian," He said.

I gasped. "You are?"

He turned the radio on to ignore me, but jokes on him, I knew every word. It didn't take long for him to turn the radio back off.

The old school building came into view, a black sign reading off upcoming events. As soon as Tyler parked the car, I was out of there. He didn't like being seen with me anyways. I hurried down the school hallway when Gabriel grabbed me.

"Is someone chasing you? Or is the cafeteria selling milkshakes again?" Gabriel looked stunning yet casual at the same time. He wore a turtle neck under a bomber jacket, his black cargo pants went down into his boots, that added to his height.

"I love your outfit—"

"Thanks!" He beamed.

"— and I guess I'm just nervous since my boyfriend is coming to lunch."

"Really? It's just a guy." Gabriel laughed. "Have you guys had sex yet?"

"What? No!" My face burned.

"Wait. Are you a virgin? Oh my god, you are." He covered his mouth.

"So?! I'm waiting for the right person. Have you seen our school? Not many options."

"It's fine," Gabriel rolled his eyes. "It's not a big deal. It's kinda cute."

"Don't act like I'm a baby just because I'm not doing the dirty!"

"I act like you're a baby because anytime we watch a movie with a sex scene you shove the cover over your head like it's Freddy Krueger."

"So?" My face burned. It was just how I was raised, to cover my eyes during sex scenes. I just seemed to never grow out of it.

~

After the most boring history class ever, lunch time finally arrived. I hurried to the cafeteria, despite my anxiety urging me to run the other way, and was surprised to see Damian there. Tate sat at the other side of the table and smiled when he spotted me.

"Hey, babe." He kissed my cheek.

A tray slid onto the table and Tyler stood over me. "This him? Looks kinda old."

My jaw dropped.

Luckily, Tate was nice about it and even told a joke. It seemed like everything was going well again but Tyler didn't look too happy which was making me not too happy.

Stop it, I scolded myself. You can't keep worrying over every little thing Tyler does or you'll never get over him. I shoved some cold spaghetti in my mouth to avoid talking.

"You have some sauce." Tate leaned down to lick the spot near my mouth, "Got it."

I blushed.

"Aren't you two cute." Gabriel walked over to our table with a smirk. "I'm Gabriel."

"What, no nice to meet you?" Tate chuckled making Gabriel frown. "Just kidding. I'm Tate, I'm sure Kris has told you all about us."

"Not really," Tyler said.

"Hey!" I smacked his arm.

"What? It's true."

My attention turned towards Damian when he complained to his step-brother, "Can we leave now?"

"In a minute." Skylar pushed a hand through his hair. "You're annoying me."

"I'm annoying? You ate all my cereal."

"I had no idea." Skylar smiled.

"You as—"

I didn't get to watch the rest of the show because suddenly,

Tate kissed me.

Um. I pushed him back with a frown. It wasn't that he was a bad kisser or anything, but it was out of nowhere and I wasn't having that.

"I thought you liked me." Tate surprised me by pouting. He still managed to look attractive, I mean he was; short blonde hair, light blue eyes, and tan skin.

"I do, I just don't like PDA."

"Oh. Sorry, babe." Tate smiled. "I didn't know."

"It's fine," I said as he stood up and grabbed his keys. "Leaving already?"

"Yeah, I gotta go." He kissed the top of my head. "I'll call you."

"Oh, I can walk you to your car!" I shot to my feet.

"NO!"

     All the attention in the cafeteria focused on us, giving us angry or puzzled looks. Even the the teachers and lunch ladies were staring, they were too lazy to do anything about it of course.

With all the eyes on us, Tate could laugh. "I mean, I have a surprise in there and I'm saving it for you. I just, worked really hard getting it."

I tried to smile— I really did, but it was hard with the lump in my throat.

"I-it's fine, really."

No, it's not.

      His smile grew, showing all teeth as he kissed my forehead. His hand slid down my shoulder, then my arm, running smoothly down my hand and then reached down to kiss my finger tips.

"I'll see you soon," Tate murmured before turning around and making his way out the exit, leaving the cafeteria staring at me.

I sat down, speechless. Tyler wrapped an arm around me, pulling my head into his black jersey. I let his scent pull me in like a drug and smiled faintly,

I really love his smell.

I really love him–

  You're just friends, he said so himself! And being just friend should be enough for you!  You have Tate for crying out loud– even if he seemed a bit weird today.

Before I could more with myself, Damian whispered, "They're looking at us."

    I pushed myself away from Tyler and bit into a apple, the sweet juices flowing inti my mouth and  trickling down my chin.

"I can't help it if they stare," I answered, winking at Tyler, "I'm too sexy for my own good."

Damian scoffed as I laughed before everything seemed to get slowly more normal again.

~

"Your boyfriend seems like a douche, no offense," Gabriel said unapologetically.

"He's usually not like that though."

   Tate was acting funny today but he probably had an off day. That, or he was mad I didn't let him make out with me, which hurt. I really hoped that wasn't the case.

"Uh-Huh. Do you really think he has a surprise for you?"

"Honestly? No," I walked with him down the hallway. "If I could see the surprise by just being beside his car, it'd have to be flipping elephant!"

"Exactly!" Gabriel smiled before he walked off to his last period.

Entering the art room, I took a seat. Tyler sat down next to me.

"Hey, art partner." He smirked. Oh horse on a stick, was he cute. Brown messy hair and bright eyes, and a small scar on his jaw line.

I stuck my tongue out at him. He leaned over and licked my cheek. My face burned as I tried to work my brain, but it couldn't until he pulled back— as if nothing just happened! Thankfully, no or was in the room yet.

"So, Halloween's almost here. You want to go do soemthing?"

Like a date?

"I'm inviting Skylar and Gabriel too," He added.

So not a date then. Fun, fun. Obviously. I mean I have a boyfriend—

"Kris?" He leaned closer.

"Uh, yeah! Yeah, it'd be fun." I played with a piece of my hair. "I wonder what I'll wear."

"You'll look cute either way, so don't worry," Tyler said making me snap my head up to look at him but he just stared straight ahead as if thinking about something.

Did he just call me cute?

____________________________________________________________________________

¡♥ü ¡♥ü ¡♥ü ¡♥ü ¡♥ü i♥ü ¡♥ü ¡♥ü ¡♥ü ¡♥ü ¡♥ü i♥ü ¡♥ü ¡♥ü ¡♥ü ¡♥ü ¡♥ü ¡♥ü i♥ü ¡♥ü ¡♥ü ¡ü ¡♥ü _________________________________________________________________________
THIS IS NOT EDITED IN ANY WAY*

  Yeah. I'm becoming a really bad mother hen.
Sooooooooo, we're gonna have a schedule! It's sad I need to have a schedule to update sooner but it'll have to do.

EVERY TWO WEEKS, I WILL UPDATE.

Seeing as I don't even update every month, this looks to be a good start...

>My friend invited me to go scare little kids with him. Doubt I'll go since I said I'd trick-or-treat with my little sister, but thought that could be a fun fact where I got the idea. ;)

     ** QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER **

What are your Halloween plans? Any trick-or-treaters? ;D

^ DO IT FOR THE CANDY. xD

Thanks for votes, comments, and follows. :D < 3

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

200K 14.5K 17
Two childhood best friends. One accidental kiss. A summer that changes everything. *** Felipe Rivera has a problem. Several problems, really; as if...
33.3K 846 15
Seventeen years old Sam Adams doesn't do well with people. He prefers staying home on the weekends and staying away from parties. He has only one fri...
134K 4.4K 45
Tyler Kennedy, likes to be called TK. He's a freshman in high school, and loves soccer. He is also a survivor. He is gay and he is just trying to mov...
37.1K 2.2K 30
Toby Wentworth's life is a clusterfuck. For a lot of reasons. And one of them just happens to be the fact that he is very gay, and also so far in the...