° + * Soramafu Oneshots * + °...

By lovejjong

As the title said, it's all soramafu oneshots. Some of them, however will be melost and/or Kashitsuki /.\ I... More

Intro
1. His birthday (Part 1)
His present (Part 2)
2. The butterflies
3. Jealous?
4. Torn
5. Hello
6. Yuki is back??!
Yuki is back??(Part 2)
7. Sadist
8. Love Confession?
9. Soulmates
This Love
A/N
11. Kuro Crest Story
12. Into The Rain
13. A misunderstanding
14. Nya~
15. My Guardian Angel
16. Life
17. After the Concert~
After the Concert (Part 2)
18. Seven Days
Another Author Note
19. Are You Mine?
20. Love Hurts.
21. The Spirit and The Boy
Announcement
22. No Matter What
I Want You
24. Why?
28. Mafusora
25. I Am Yours
26. Guitar Love?!
27. How Did This Happen?! (MafuSora)
28. Your Smile
29. I can't love you
30. Sweets
32. Model's Jealousy (MafuSora)
33. Model's Jealousy (Part2)
34. My Tainted Love for You
35. Death Won't Do Us Part
36. The Words Left Unspoken
37.It's Getting Hot in Here
38. The Love We Share
39. A Fallen Angel. (1)
A/N
40. You Are Not Here Anymore
41. How Much You Meant To Me
42. No Wait-
43. How We Fit Together
44. Stalker
45. Love No One But Me
Colours (Intro) -1-
Colours - Chapter 1
46. Cry Baby
47. Different Worlds(1)
Different Worlds(2)
Different Worlds (3)

31. Neko Love

1.8K 37 7
By lovejjong

       "Soraru-san, look, I have pointy teeth!!" Soraru let out an agitated sigh before turning to the cat-boy. "What, Mafu?" He asked, irritated. Mafu opened his mouth to show two pointed teeth excitedly. "Mhm," Soraru just hummed before returning to his work.
         Mafu pouted. "Hey, Soraru-san, pay more attention to me!!" "Really?" Soraru asked distratedly. "Yeah!!" "Hmm." "Soraru-san!" "Good for you." "SORARU-SAN?!!!" Mafu screamed in his ear, making the raven-haired male flinched and turn on him. "What?!" Tears suddenly welled up in his cat's eyes. "E-eh?" "You hate me!!!"
          "I don't!" "You do!" Mafu's ears flattened against his head and he whimpered. Soraru stood up and carried the albino up, earning a little yelp from him. "Let go!!" He yelped but Soraru just smirked. "You wanted attention, right? I'll give you attention." He leaned down and licked his ears, his fingers sliding against Mafu's tail.
         Mafu purred, dragging dull nails down his owner's back. "You like it?" Soraru asked, kissing his lips before nipping at his lips, wanting the albino's lips to part. Mafu complied, and moaned into his mouth as Soraru kept playing with his tail.
       "Aren't you a naughty cat?" "I'm..ngh, not..!" "Oh, but you are." The raven-haired male said, his hands roaming his cat's body freely. "Look, you're already hard," Soraru palmed Mafu's erection, making the make moan in pleasure. "Nya...hah..hah..." Mafu purred and tried to squirm out of his owner's hold. 
        "Not trying to get away, Are you?" He kissed Mafu's lips and pulled him down again. "Since your tail is just so sensitive, so is your ears.." "-Don't tease me!" "Don't cut off my words, Mafu." Soraru said in a steady voice as he nipped on Mafu's perked-up ears. "Aah! Nngh...stoooop!!" He sink his teeth down on Soraru's shoulders, earning a soft groan in return. "Since you did that...I'll make sure you have a punishment." Soraru growled out.
           He pinned the cat down and inserted a finger into his entrance. "Ahn! P-please..." "Please what?" "E-enter..." "Enter?" He inserted yet another finger into his ass. "Nng... I want you!" Mafu moaned out. With a small smile, Soraru removed his fingers and thrusted into Mafu.
         "A-ah...nyah..." Mafu cried out and moaned. They shared a short but still passionate kiss, Mafu moaning into Soraru's lips. "I....l-love you..." Mafu moaned, and Soraru just responded with a quick thrust. "I know," he grunted, as they realised at the same time.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+

        After cleaning up, Soraru ruffled Mafu's hair, his fingers caressing the albino's hear then his ears. "Mnn.." Mafu just purred, and cuddled deeper into Soraru. "You like it, Mafu?" "My hips hurt." His ears flattened and he frowned. Soraru just chuckled. "Next time don't annoy me. I'll make your hips more painful."
        "But I want your attention." Mafu pouted. "Hmm.." Soraru just hummed before glancing at the clock. His eyes widened as the realization of the time settled in.

"Shit!"
"What?!"
"Damnit, I'm overdue for my songs' deadline!"
"Ehhh-"

A/N : Okay......it's also really short. I skipped school today coz I'm tired /.\ Anyway this is a smut about a cat and it's owner? Soraru is the owner, and Mafu is the cat.? Eh? Hope you enjoyed this~

----nomuraaru

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 198 7
『 all the uta no prince sama boys x reader 』 A series of oneshots for our most beloved idols of the anime world! <3 Disclaimer: I do not own Uta...
18.6K 427 18
-READ "THANK YOU" CHAPTER- - [COVER ART BY heibon.hiroo] Some oneshots of one of my favorite comfort ships from Danganronpa lol I was thinking of doi...
1.9K 23 6
Heads up: this is old and quite frankly embarrassing to have on my account. The only chapter that might even be worth reading would be the last one...
122K 2K 75
❁ this will be a one shot story thing, where I put all the ideas I can't do more then one-four chapters of, and this will be updated as I make them. ...