True love never ends (editing)

By Princessalee19

Ruby is a she-wolf who recently became a rouge. She escape from all her nightmares. Along the way she runs in... More

True love never ends
Chapter 1 leaving the past behind, starting a new life.
Chapter 2 : first day of high school
Chapter 3: Avoiding My Mate.
Chapter 4 : new friends.
Chapter 5: surprise warning.
Chapter 6: you go to be kidding me hunter now?
Chapter 7: surprise visit
chapter 8: you don't know what gonna hit you.
Chapter 9 : meeting the family... Oh boy.
Chapter 10: the talk
Chapter 11: The date with the mate.
Chapter 12: long time no see.
Chapter 13: well this just gotten even more complicated.
Chapter 14: Conner past.....
Chapter 15: Revenge is sweet!
Chapter 16: possessive mate
Chapter 17
chapter 18: unexpected pack meeting and let the teasing game begin.
Chapter 19:the new vampire in town....or should I say hybrid.
Chapter 20: the talk about the final progress of the mating.
Chapter 21: I don't know what to believe anymore
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23: secret to be told.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: let the bet begin!
Chapter 26: kiss me or pass
Chapter 27: werewolf are real?! WHAT?!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29: Witch....spell.... Boy what has the world become.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: breaking the spell
Chapter 32: Making things right.
Chapter 34: perfect date
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37: give up mate
Chapter 38: Here we go again.
Chapter 39: challenge accepted
Chapter 40: surprise date, and surprise kidnap what more can happen.
Chapter 41: Finding my mate
Chapter 42: saved
Chapter 43: months keep passing by......
Chapter 44: starting a family together.
Chapter 45: the proposal
Chapter 46: It time.
Epilogue
Author note.

Chapter 33

2.3K 41 1
By Princessalee19

I was currently laying on top of my mate on the sofa. My mate was trancing his finger on my back making me shiver while I was to busy listening to his heart beating. My mate felt joyful to have our mate in our arms, I couldn't agree with her even more. I looked up at my mate who was sleeping peacefully. My thought were interrupted by our friends.

"You think ruby killed Conner? They awfully been inside for awhile." Elisa said.

Miranda chuckled." I doubt it. I hope she put him in place"

"Or maybe she to busy getting it on with her mate" sounding like Nate. I heard a thump.

"Owww what the hell Scott and Blake" Nate cried what a baby.

"Man we don't want to picture my sister getting it on with her mate." Scott stated.

"Yea and if they are it not our business."Blake added.

"Yea yea. Though I wish ruby was my mate, she hot" Nate said I bet he smirking. I heard another thump. And earning a growl from Conner.

"Seriously" Nate whined.

"Make sure Conner doesn't hear talking about his mate."Ian said.

Yea like I ever want Nate as my mate. Please. It was three in the afternoon. I decided to go hang out with my friends and get to know Conner cousin Ben since I haven't yet met him or heard of him. But there was something or should I say someone stopping me from getting out. I tried to move out of his hold but Conner tighten his grip on me. I wiggled myself out of his hold 'thump' ending me fall on the floor. I rubbed my butt, I heard a chuckle coming from my mate. I looked at a amuse Conner. I glared at him.

"Having a little trouble there mate" Conner smirked.

"You find this amusing" I narrowed my eyes at him. Conner got up from the sofa.

"Well maybe" Conner smirked. I got up from the floor with a evil grin on my face. Conner looked me confused. I raised my hand and raise Conner up the air. I lead him to the pool. Conner was struggling to get down. Everyone saw what was going on started bursting into laugh seeing there alpha getting his has whooped by me. I accidentally dropped him in the floor. I raise my hand up on in the hair and raise Conner up again. Less then a second Conner was floating beside the poor. Conner looked at me with a plead look on his face. With that I dropped him making a big plash on the pool.

"Oops sorry mate" I said with a innocent smile on my face earning a angry growled from him. I heard someone laughing it sound like my dad. He came out of the tree with my mom behind him with a use look on there faces.

"Well done baby girl." Dad smirked looking at Conner,

"Oh daddy this is just the beginning" I smirked looking at Conner.

"In other word son in law, if I were you I would hide and never come out. God know what my daughter is planning" dad considering him.

"And we will be here to help her" my friends said together. I stick my tongue out at Conner. Conner got out of the pool, all wet. Conner had this smirk on his face and he open his arms to give him a hug, I walked backward slowly.

"Come on ruby, all I want is a hug from you" Conner said with a cute pout. I shook my head. I was about to say something until Britney number 2 come outside along with Ben. She had an angry look on her face.

"You little bit*h" Britney number 2 said.

"Well hello to you. What can I do for you" I told her with a smirk.

"How dare you come here and take my man away from me" she growled. I think she lost her mind.

"What man?" I said confusedly.

"Conner" she snapped. Her eyes were wide open when she release what she had.

Be careful ruby, jasmine has a secret crush on your mate. And when she doesn't get what she want, she'll make your life a living hell.- Nate mind linked me.

"I think your seriously hallucinating right now? Get this through your head, Conner isn't yours and will never be yours. He has a mate and that me. So whatever feelings you have on him I suggest you move on cause you already have a mate and your hurting him. And that my brother your hurting" I snapped at her.

"Oh I know he my mate but I don't want him I want Conner and your gonna give him to me" she smirked. I heard some 'oh oh' coming from behind.

"And what make you think Imm'a give Conner to you? He isn't gonna go for you when he has me" I stated.

"Oh your gonna regret it. You see I always get what I want and I will have Conner no matter what" she said flipping her hair and walking away.

"Oh before I leave, better watch your back" she said heading inside the cabin.

"Something is seriously wrong with her" a random girl said. I haven't notice her before. She wasn't with the other group of friends. I looked at Ian who was staring at her like if she just came from heaven. Then it clicked mates. She looked straight at Ian.

"Mate" she whispered.

"Mine"Ian smiled. Awww Ian finally had a mate. She snap out of her daze and looked back at us.

"I'm so sorry about my evil sister." Looking between me and Conner. "Ever since Conner and his family came last year for a mini vacation, my sister fell in love with Conner since then. She even have pictures of him all over the place. And when she want something, she get. Just be careful ok. Oh and my name is faith" faith said with a smile.

"That evil thing is your sister" Scott said. "You guys don't look anything alike" he added.

"Believe me I know. She my step sister." Faith said. "If you need help on anything to bring my sister down. Just ask, I know a lot of things about my sister that no one know about" she smirked. Who knew for a girl who looks so quiet could have evil thought. I nodded.

"Well if you don't all mind me, I would like to get to know my mate" Ian spoke up looking at faith, she let out a giggle and blushed. Someone wrapped there arm around me.

"Well who knew my mate can be so hot when she possessive over me" Conner whispered in my ear. I can feel his breathe.

"Well I don't like when someone take what mine." I growled. Conner chuckled.

"I don't even know who more possessive, ruby or Conner" Blake said looking between us.

"Conner" everyone stated. I let out a giggle,

"Hey I'm not that bad" Conner defending himself.

"Sorry to burst your bubble Conner but you are" I said earning a scowl from him.

"Ok so what if I am! Can you blame me."Conner said.

"Nope" everyone said.

"Alright let have fun! Let play 'never have I ever'" Katie yelled. We all yelled yea! Andrew went in the house to grab alcohol I amuse.

Andrew came back with a bottle of Apple juice. Everyone gave him a look like 'what the hell'

"What there weren't any liquor. And I don't think ruby dad want us drunk" Andrew stated.

"Dam right boy" dad yelled inside the house.

"I for one agree with father in law. No mate or pack member will be getting drunk tonight" Conner ordered. We looked at him like he gone mad.

"Strict much" we mumbled.

"What was that?" Conner said pretending he didn't hear.

"Nothing father" Nate grumbled. We let out a laugh.

"Alright let play" Miranda yelled. We cover our ears.

"Sis do you seriously have to scream right in front of us. Hello werewolf hearing!" Nate whined.

"Sowwie" she said with a innocent smile.

"Ok I'll start" Sarah said. "Never have I ever been in a handcuffs" she question. Blake, Nate, Kevin drank the apple juice. I looked at them with confuse look at them. Conner looked at Nate with a look like say what-the-hell-were-you on

"Ok me and a group of friends were hanging out and we decided to do some pranking on the old man house that lives across our neighborhood. So we grabbed some pack of paper toilet and pack of eggs. We throw the toilet and eggs around the old man house and a minute later the cops shows up. The old man came out of the house looking mad like really man and gave us a look that could actually kill. The cops came and arrested us for transposing, we kept telling them we live around here etc but they wouldn't listen." Nate sighed.

"Wait that was you guys?"Miranda said with her mouth hanging open.

"Yea. You don't have anything to do with the cops do you?" Nate said looking at his sister with a raise eyebrow.

"Uhh no of course not" Miranda said looking away from him.

"You suck at lying sis. So you were the one that called the cops on me. Well don't I feel the love" Nate said.

"Well how am I suppose to know it was you, yea we hate that old man but I couldn't just seat here and watch the poor old man get pranked. Though it was a good prank. Man you should of seen his face" Miranda chuckled.

"What about you two" I asked Blake and Kevin.

"I punch a cop for pissing me off and well he arrested me until Conner parents bail me out of jail" Blake said flatly. I raise my eyebrow.

"What he pissed me off and kept telling me what to do" Blake said.

"Um that what cops suppose to do." I chuckled. I looked at Kevin who was distracted on Miranda. I clear my throat making Kevin snap out of his daze.

"I decided to shoplift with a group of guys. We came across a market that is owned by an old man. We thought since he was old he wouldn't caught us but boy was I wrong. Less than a sec he called the cops and locked the shop for us not to escape. The cops show up and arrested us. The old man had a smirk on his face that made me wanna punch him" Kevin sighed.

"Never have I ever gone outside fully naked" I asked. I saw Scott drinking his apple juice. We looked at him.

"I was taking a long peaceful show, until issac here thought it would be funny to scream 'fire fire in the house everyone out' once I heard him I was out the door fully naked. I saw issac cranking up and so was my parents." Scott said throwing a glare at issac. We burst into laughter earning a double glare from Scott.

"Never have I ever kissed someone from the same sex" Miranda asked. Issac and Conner drank there apple juice. I looked at my mate?

"Some random guy came to me and fully kissed me. I was to shock to even budge. In the end of the day I punch him right in the face. " Conner growled. I let out a giggle.

"Man I can remember that day like it was yesterday" Nate smirked.

"Yea yea laugh it up. You don't know how many time I have to wash my mouth with soap" Conner sighed. I giggled even more. Conner narrowed his eyes at me but I just laugh even more

"Ok ok I'm done" I said trying to contain my laugh.

"It was a dare, Scott dared me to kiss Parker who is gay. He only dares me to do that cause I made him come out of the house fully naked" issac said.

"I had to get you back some how" Scott smirked.

"Never have I ever kicked someone on the nuts" Katie said, I drank my juice. Conner raise his eyebrow.

"When I was working at my old job some old guy around his thirty started flirting with me. It got very irritated that I kept telling him to stop. He went over the limit and grabbed my butt cheeks right there and then I kicked him right in the nuts. Poor man he couldn't barely walk outside of the coffee shop. Everyone cheered for what I did. It was obvious that he flirts with every co-workers. Since then he didn't bother showing up at my job." I said with a smirk.

"Mine" Conner growled. I rolled my eyes.

"Possessive freak" Scott coughed,

"What did you say" Conner narrowed his eyes

"I believe he said possessive freak" I repeated what Scott said.

"I'm only possessive with you"Conner said placing a kiss on my cheek.

We kept on playing never have I ever until we finish the whole apple juice. Scott and Blake rush to the bathroom they had the urge to pee from all the juice they drank. We kept fooling around. We don't know how long we might stay here in the cabin but we all need to head back and start planning the date of the war. And we need to find that witch that cast a spell on my mate. She is mine to kill.

"Elisa will you do the honor on going on a date with me tomorrow night" Blake asked.

"Yes I would be honor to go on that date with you"Elisa said with a smile. Blake did some happy dance that we ended laughing at him. Me, Sarah Katie and Miranda share a look. Let prepare the date for Blake and Elisa. Tomorrow is gonna be busy for us girls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.2K 39
Sequel to 'Me and A rejection' Saphiya Bane Collins a ruthless Alpha, a possible savage. She could wipe out a whole world of innocents just to keep...
1.1M 30.3K 33
A secret hybrid. A charming Alpha. Mates. What could go wrong? ************************************** Brooklyn Jones is a hybrid. Her mother was the...
1.2M 36.3K 42
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WAIT ANYWERE FROM 4-8 WEEKS TO START READING THIS! Feel free to just add it to your...
4.5K 129 37
Brock is given a second chance not only to find himself, but his second chance mate. But what happens when his mate has a tragic past? Will they be a...