Memories (Haikyuu Fanfic)

By CrystalVortex

"My memories aren't that vivid, most are gone." "Then let's make some good memories together..." "... Yeah." ... More

☁ Memories ☁
ⅩⅠ
ⅩⅡ
Ⅹ Ⅲ
Ⅹ Ⅳ
Ⅹ Ⅴ
Ⅹ Ⅵ pt. 1

350 16 31
By CrystalVortex

"It's hard to let go, when I held on for so long."
↫♡↬

"Haru?" She knocked on her maid's door. "Hmm? What is Mei?" The door opened revealing the brown haired lady wearing shorts and a shirt.

"Can I talk with you inside?"

"Oh, sure, come in!" Haru opened her door wider for Mei to enter. Mei looked around on the small room, the bed was pushed on a wall and a desk and her closet on one corner.

"My parents are acting eerily suspicious lately." She sat on Haru's bed.

"What? What does that mean?" Haru cocked her head to the side as she sat besides Mei.

"They're hiding something from me." She sighed.

Haru looked down on the floor before clearing her throat.

"I'm going to get some drinks. I'll be back in a bit." Haru waved and left the room.

Mei scanned the room again and her eyes stopped when she was looking at Haru's desk. There was a small picture frame on it.

She went near the desk and examined her picture frame.

There she found a family photo of her with Haru and her parents.... Her parents.

"W-Wha?" She took a closer look at the photo and her eyes went wide.

Those are my parents right? But why do they look so different?

She flipped the picture frame over and saw small writings.

They did it! They started the fire!

Was written at the back.

She couldn't believe it... Her own parents starting a fire?

"Hey I'm back— oh..." Haru trailed off.

"So you saw that." Haru placed the drinks down on her desk.

"W-Who are these people?"

"That was your mom and dad."

"W-Was? So those people who said were my parents—"

"They're not your parents, Mei." Haru shook her head. "I've been trying to hide it, acting like I forgot what happened that day." She sat down on her bed, shaking.

"That fire..." Haru looked down on the floor as if she was reminiscing what had happened.

"Y-You're real parents... Are dead."

Mei can feel tears threatening to roll down. This was the thing she least expected.

"So w-who were those people acting like my parents?" Mei asked, her hands shaking.

"S-She's your aunt and uncle... T-They started the fire." Mei's eyes went wide.

"Oh my—" she held back a sob. It was too much for her to take.

"T-Tell me everything." Mei pleaded.

"I-It was that one time your aunt and your mom was fighting over the business she owned." Haru looked down on the floor, not wanting to make eye contact with the now crying brunette.

"Your aunt wanted to own it. Your mom was sick and dying at that time your dad was busy looking for some solution to that. I remember it so clearly."

"I told you, Mei is taking over if I die, no matter what age she is! She will take over the business!" Her mom shouted.

"T-That.. That brat is taking over it?! What are you?! Nuts?! Letting a fifteen year old run a business?!"

"She's not just a fifteen year old, she's more responsible than any of you!" Her father shouted.

"So you're choosing a teenager with no experience to run a massive industry like that?!"

The young maid kept quiet as she watched the whole scene.

"I WILL KILL THAT CHILD IF IT'S THE LAST THING I'LL DO!" Her aunt screamed, tossing her cigarette on the floor.

"Get out! GUARDS!" her father shouted and out came buff men carrying her aunt.

"That was a messy sight." Her mom sighed. The two teen boys were shaking and was nervous of what had happened.

"Ne, Kei." Her mom called out to a boy with blonde hair.

"Take care of Mei for me okay?"

"I'll try my best." He responded.

"Tadashi." Her mom called out to a boy with seaweed colored hair.

"Make Mei happy okay? My time here is already up." Her mom lied down.

"I'll make Mai-chan happy!" Tadashi grinned. Her mom chuckled, "You both make me proud."

Soon enough it was time to go to bed, Kei and Tadashi went back to their homes. Mei was already asleep and never went out of her room at that time.

It was already one A.M and the night was quiet and calm... Or so they thought.

"HARU, GET OUT OF HERE, TAKE MEI OUT NOW!" her father shouted.

"S-SIR HER ROOM IS LOCKED!" Haru exclaimed. The fire was growing bigger and bigger.

Glass from the window shattered and in came two figures with grins on their faces.

"I TOLD YOU I'LL KILL THAT BRAT!"

Haru knocked on Mei's door, her body shivering.

"Mei-chan! Open your door PLEASE!" It was hopeless, she knew that.

The fire was growing bigger and bigger, and oxygen was slowly drifting away. She was panicking.

In the corner of her eye she spotted a metal pipe that fell down— or rather.

She grabbed it and with all her might, swung on the knob making it break down and the door opened.

Dark smoke was everywhere on Mei's room.

"H-Help..."

"M-MEI?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" She shouted.

"H-Haru." A hand was seen and Haru quickly grabbed it.

"Hah! Stupid maid!" A woman's voice laughed. Soon enough the woman was revealed to be her aunt carrying the metal pipe Haru dropped before.

Haru quickly hugged Mei and protected her.

"Tch." Her aunt clicked her tongue and went to the nearest fire to heat up the pipe.

Haru's back was facing her aunt. And she took this as an opportunity to swing and burn her.

The hot metal collided with her back. Her clothes burning and her burned back exposed.

"H-Haru." Mei's eyes were filled with tears.

"Y-You saved me..." Mei hugged Haru real tight.

"M-Mei, promise me one thing."

"What is it?"

"Do not try to fight with your aunt. She still thinks I forgot everything."

"I have to confront them somehow!" Mei protested. "No, trust me, she will do everything to get rid of you."

"It was like an opportunity for her to know that your memories were gone."

"I have to do something." Mei muttered. "And I have to do it by myself."

❅❈❅❈❅❈❅

Hey, hello, hey

Dis is dedicated to Wacko_Girl for being the most coolest and longest friend I have here in wattpad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 93 16
Some of our favorite characters from Haikyuu! No requests can't keep up with them right now.
185K 4.8K 17
Ummmm...it's basically a Haikyū x reader fanfic, and I hope you enjoy!!! All rights reserved!!! I do not own Haikyū or its characters and I most defi...
723K 19.9K 37
❝ because we don't have wings , we look for ways to fly ❞ ●●● { DISCONTINUED . } multiple one shots featuring the characters from haikyuu!! x reader...
2.8K 89 10
━❝𝐀𝐃𝐌𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒..𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄. 𝐍𝐎, 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄. 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀...