Different || G.D. Vampire Fan...

Par kingxdolans

She thought she was peculiar, but little did she know, so was he... -------- Andrea Johnson, a seemingly norm... Plus

> one <
> two <
> three <
> four <
> five <
> six <
> seven <
> eight <
> nine <
> ten <
> eleven <
> thirteen <
> fourteen <
> fifteen <
> sixteen <
> seventeen <
> eighteen <
> nineteen <
> twenty <
> twenty-one <
> twenty-two <
> twenty-three <
> twenty-four <
> twenty-five <
> twenty-six <
> twenty-seven <
> twenty-eight <
> twenty-nine <
> thirty <
> thirty-one <
> thirty-two <
> thirty-three <
> thirty-four <
> thirty-five <
> thirty-six <
> thirty-seven <
> thirty-eight <
> thirty-nine <
> forty <
> forty-one <
> forty-two <
> forty-three <
> forty-four <
> forty-five <
> forty-six <
> forty-seven <
> forty-eight <
> forty-nine <
> fifty <
> fifty-one <
> fifty-two <
> fifty-three <
> fifty-four <
> fifty-five <
> fifty-six <
> fifty-seven <
> fifty-eight <
> fifty-nine <
> sixty <
> sixty-one <
> sixty-two <
> sixty-three <
> sixty-four <
> sixty-five <
> sixty-six <
> sixty-seven <
> sixty-eight <
> sixty-nine <
> seventy <
> seventy-one <
> Epilogue <
ANNOUNCEMENT
SEQUEL?!

> twelve <

5.3K 117 186
Par kingxdolans

Andrea's POV

He gestured for me to sit on the table set for only us both. I sat on a chair and so did he. A waiter served us our food and mine was salad.

We ate our food and had small talks here and there. After we were done eating, the waiter got our dishes and took it away.

"So do you like the food?"

"Of course. I love it"

"I have to show you something even better" he snapped his fingers and 4 people showed up, holding a banner. I think they were Ethan, Nate, Alex, and....Jade?! She knew about all this?! I'm surprised she could keep a secret from me that long!

Ethan showed his banner and it has the word 'will'. Nate came next and his said 'you be'. Then Alex had the word 'my'. And lastly, Jade showed her banner and it has the word 'girlfriend?'

Will you be my girlfriend?

"Amdrea Johnson, would you please be my girlfriend?!" Gray asked. I stood there, with a surprised expression.

"O-of course!" I said and hugged him. He hugged back and it seemed to last for a good 3 minutes. I looked at him in the eye and leaned in. He did too and in a matter of seconds, our lips touched and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I could hear people saying 'awh' but I could care less right now. That kiss lasted for about 5 minutes and I just looked at him.

"I have one more thing princess. Close your eyes" I didn't complain anymore since this day was getting better and better.

I closed my eyes and I could feel Grayson behind my back. I think he placed a necklace on my neck.

"Open your eyes now" I did and the necklace was beautiful.

It was silver and it had the infinity sign with the word 'forever'

"Gray, this is so beautiful! You didn't have to"

"Of course I had to. I wanted to"

"Thank you, for all of this"

"You deserve it An. You do" he then hugged me and I did the same. I glanced at the people watching us and they were either videoing us or saying 'awh'. I looked at Jade and she was smiling at me and I just gave her a small smile back. She gave me a thumbs up and I just rolled my eyes.

"Gray, could we have an alone time, you know" I whispered and gestured to the people watching.

"Anything you want. Ethan!" He said and did a 'shoo' motion with his hands. Ethan got the message and lead all of them away from us, even Jade.

"I love you Andrea" I was surprised and happy at the same time. "I love you too Gray!"

———

"So...how did it go?" My mom asked. Grayson drove me back home and gave me one last kiss before he went back to his house. I'm still in shock that I'm Grayson Dolan's girlfriend.

"It went...well" I said

"Tell me everything that happened"

"Mom!"

"What?!"

"I'll tell you and dad tomorrow, I'm so tired and I need rest"

"Ok hun! Goodnight"

"Goodnight mom" I said and headed to my room.

Pshh...she actually thought I was tired. Hell nah, if anything, I'm so pumped up right now and I can't sleep. All I've been thinking about is Gray.

Since I couldn't sleep, I'll just watch something to make me fall asleep. I closed the lights of my room and grabbed my Macbook and placed it on my bed. I played Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince since it's 2 hours long and it's bound to make me sleepy.

———

I was halfway through the movie and I felt like my eyes are closing so I closed my Macbook and placed it on my nightstand. I laid in bed and in a matter of seconds, I was asleep...

———

It was a Sunday morning and I was currently eating breakfast with my parents.

"So hun...what happened last night?" My mom asked

"Something happened last night?!" My dad asked surprised. I forgot to tell him that I was going on a date since he was always at work and he has lesser time for his family, that's why I'm closer with my mom than my dad if you haven't noticed. I understand though, if it weren't for him, we wouldn't be this rich.

"Umm...dad, I had a date last night"

"Really?!with who?"

"Grayson, Grayson Dolan"

"Dolan huh? His dad is my business partner" yes, my dad is a business man. His business is about cars and he owns a famous hospital.

"Well yeah, he's my date last night and he asked me to be his..."

"His what?!" My parents asked

"To be his girlfriend. And I said, yes"

"Awh! Well we have to meet him and his family. How about we invite them to dinner"

"I agree, we have to know our daughter's boyfriend"

"I'm going to ask him later"

"Ok hun"

As she said that, I was finished with my food. I took my dish away and headed back to my room.

I sat on my bed and just stared at nothing, thinking deeply.

We're going to have a dinner?! But his family are vampires. What if something goes wrong? What if my parents don't like Grayson? What if there's an accident?!

A lot of things are going through my mind and they were not positive thoughts. I was interrupted by Gray who just randomly pecked my lips, which of course, took me by surprise.

"Just because I'm your girlfriend, doesn't mean you could just randomly kiss my lips"

"Uh, yeah it does"

"Whatever. What are you doing here anyway?"

"To do this" he leaned in and kissed my lips pationately. I kissed back and I felt him slip his tongue inside. The kiss turned into a make out session. I knew I had to stop it before it got too far, I'm not ready for that yet. I pulled away and looked at him, he looked back at me and I pecked his lips one more time before going to the sofa and turning on the tv.

"Gray?!"

"Yeah?"

"My family wants to meet your family and they invited them to dinner later. So...what do you say?"

"It's fine. My family can control their thirst like I can"

"Good to hear" he sat down with me on the couch and said, "I see you're still wearing the necklace I gave you"

"Of course. I'd treasure it forever"

"I love you so much princess"

"I love you too Gray"

And we ended up cuddling on the bed and watching netflix. Don't worry, we didn't 'chill'.

———

I was currently in my room, preparing myself for the dinner.

I went to my closet and picked out a cute outfit for the night. I chose my little tube dress with a floral design on it. For the shoes, I got a pair of black heels from the rack and for accessories, I got a black purse and wore the same necklace Gray gave me.

For the makeup, I wore a smokey eye with eyeliner and mascara, and a maroon lipstick. And lastly for my hair, I just french braided it to one side.

I looked in the mirror and liked what I see.

"This is going to be an interesting night" I said to myself. I had one last look in the mirror and went downstairs...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

148K 4.9K 31
Lee Chaekyu,Kim Joonmyeon's Bestfriend,Chaekyu likes Suho ever since they became friends and when they reach Highschool Chaekyu tries to show Suho th...
5.1K 101 6
Three words. It maybe I miss you, I love you, take care now, see you soon or please come back. There are a lot of three words they want to say to eac...
1.1M 44K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
238K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...