Twenty Over Thirty || manxman

By JosslynWho

James (30) is a native to Anavrin, Texas. He's just an ordinary guy, living a relatively ordinary life. But e... More

I - Chinese Food & Fallen Angels
II - The One & The Other
III - Coffee Shops & Red Roses
IV - The Ideal & The Flawed
V - Lust & Stardust
VI - Pleasure & Guilt
VII - Scars & Memories
IX - Drinks & Monsters
X - Love & Regret
XI - Past Times & Present Ties
XII - The Lies & The Truth
XIII - Gas Lighting & Burning Flames
XIV - Wants & Needs
XV - Angst & Thanks
XVI - Peace & Quiet
XVII - Good Times & Good Vibes
XVIII - Something New & Something Used
XIX - Black & Blue
XX - Tender Love & Care
XXI - Yes & Yes
XXII - Fearful Phone Calls & Farewell Flowers
XXIII - Christmas Eve & Engagement Rings
XXIV - Merry Christmas & A Happily Ever After
Epilogue

VIII - Plans & Promises

13.2K 647 65
By JosslynWho

James was woken up by the soft kisses being pressed all over his body. They were the most delicate, practiced kisses he'd ever received, and it was as if Kurt had been trying his hardest not to wake him up. He was laid on his stomach, hands folded under his head as the younger man sat up on his bottom.

Pressing his lips to the side of James' neck, Kurt kissed all along his shoulder before continuing down his back. This was nice. No, this was perfect. His body felt so relaxed and satisfied from their continuous rounds of sex the night before, and while Kurt had promised to never bite him as hard like before, that didn't excuse the fact that he still enjoyed biting James. There were fewer markings, at least, and since he hadn't actually screamed or protested any of them, James let them be because the pain was absent. Then again, it was probably the constant string of pleasure given to him that washed the pain away.

James let out a tired groan then and Kurt sat up on his bottom, massaging tenderly into the dimples of his back. "Good morning," the younger man said, "I was going to leave a few minutes ago, but I wanted to be the first person you saw when you woke up."

"What time is it?"

"Five in the morning."

With that known, James turned over, Kurt leaning off to the side a little so the man could lay down on his back before straddling his waist. Gazing down at the sexually bruised chest beneath him, Kurt traced a circle around a wound at James' hipbone. "I'm sorry," he apologized, "I can't help it."

"It's okay," James reassured him, "Just don't make me bleed like last time. I guess this means you're leaving to get ready for work then? I go in at nine, so I won't see you until later in the day. I could give you my number if you would want to text me while I'm on lunch or something? I'd like that."

"Me, too," Kurt said, and then he laid down upon the other man. Their naked bodies felt wonderful together, and all he wanted right now was to turn the clock back a couple hours, maybe fit in a few moments of more intimacy before he had to leave, but Kurt also wanted to give Dimitri's body a break. The aroma of sex hung upon their skin, so much so that Kurt could smell the soothing scent of Dimitri's cologne all over himself.

Unable to help himself suddenly, Kurt sat up and met the other man's hazel eyes. They were like pools of caramel he wanted to dive into, and the way Dimitri's golden-brown hair was sprawled beneath him only added to his morning handsomeness. "If I could," Kurt said, "I wouldn't leave this bed for a second. I'd stay with you all day."

James's cheeks flushed, embarrassed and he covered his face with his hands. A laugh left him, and when he was about to speak, he was caught off guard when a hand closed around his cock. He gasped and shut his eyes, but as he did so, Kurt removed his hands from over his face.

As he was jerked off in the center of his bed, Kurt watched attentively as Dimitri squirmed beneath him. He loved seeing the older man this way, so worked up, hard and the blush his body gave off when he was turned on reminded Kurt of a soft golden hue. With an erection of his own, he coupled their hard shafts together and pumped simultaneously.

Without warning, James sat up as quickly as he could, guiding himself into Kurt's lap as he began to fuck into Kurt's hand. "Oh, yeah," he moaned against Kurt's neck, hips turning as his cock stroked into the fist clasped around him.

The warmth in James' body filtered into Kurt's veins, filling his hot needs and spinning his restless mind. As James essentially fucked into his hand, the two men got lost in two worlds that were ultimately similar. The pleasure that constantly flowed between them was overwhelming, especially for Kurt when he began to feel James' nails dig into the top of his shoulders. He tried to hold it in for just a minute longer, but when he opened his eyes and witnessed the breathlessness and uncontainable arousal on Dimitri's face when he came, Kurt released the hold he had over his orgasm and burst into his fist.

The two became sullied all over again by their own cum, and while James had the privilege to merely fall back out of the other young man's lap, Kurt used what strength he had to rise out of the bed. Leaving a kiss on Dimitri's cheek, he merely said, "I'll see you when you get off work, love," and then he left the apartment.

Staring up at the ceiling above him, James felt his entire body fill with sleepiness. He wanted to jump up and run after Kurt, let the young man know that he couldn't wait until he got home, that he looked forward to kissing him, tell him he was becoming the one thing he looked forward to every morning, but the fatigue refrained him from doing any of the sort. Instead, James drifted off into sleep again, anxious to see Kurt after a day at the office.

_

Getting dressed for work had been a lot harder for James than most other days. With bite marks and hickies to hide on the side of his neck, imprints of teeth on his wrists and even the newest of scars on his bottom lip, there were certain pieces of clothes he had to decide against to make sure nothing showed.

Usually he didn't like clasping the very top button on his shirts, but to hide the highest marking, he had no choice but to get used to it until the wounds healed. James was also used to rolling up his sleeves a small way, but went against it due to the teeth inscriptions at his wrists. In the nude, James' body really did take on the appearance of someone who was abused, a sight that would certainly call some attention if anyone got a glimpse of him.

On a different note, however, James wondered if it was strange for him to actually like how his body looked after a night of sex with Kurt. The numerous hickies, the markings, the few scratches he received, and especially the cut on his bottom lip. He felt dominated, wanted by Kurt in every way, and the more time they spent together only solidified those feelings much more. Even now, the yearnings in his body craved the pleasures that came with Kurt's cock buried deep in his body. He wanted to be embraced, taken and locked away in a realm where his only occupation was to make love for hours on end. His mind, his body loved what Kurt gave him.

Knowing that was impossible, though, James finally stepped into his shoes when he was sure the button down he was wearing wouldn't give away the conditions of his body. Once they were tied, he grabbed his cellphone from the overnight charger and locked up the apartment.

When he glanced to the door across the walkway, he noticed a piece of paper with a phone number written on it, and it read: Text me on your lunch break – K

James took the paper down and keyed the number into his phone, saving it under Kurt's name for later, and then he dropped into his car and headed to work.

Per usual when he arrived, he went up to the floor he spent the day on, and ventured into the employee room. He still had a couple minutes until he had to clock in, and when he fully turned into the room, Alexis and Sophia were sitting down with their coffee and breakfast tacos. "Hey, stud," Sophia smiled towards him, "Want some chorizo and egg? There's a bean and cheese, too, if you're afraid of a little grease."

Taking the foiled wrapped bean and cheese, James thanked her and said, "I'm watching my figure."

"Then put the taco down," Alexis laughed. "Have you been on a diet or something? I try those things about ten times a year, but fail at them every time. My delicious culture refuses to let me focus on how many calories I consume."

James sat down at the table and unwrapped the small breakfast, setting his hot cup of coffee in front of him. "I'm not on a diet," he said, "But I am always surprised to see I haven't become the size of a house by the end of each year. My trips to the gym pay off somehow, thankfully."

"So, how was your weekend?" Alexis asked then, quirking her finely plucked eyebrows. "Did you spend it with a little someone special?"

Nervous suddenly, James touched a hand at the collar of his shirt, the adjustment going unnoticed by the two women. He just wanted to make certain nothing from what Kurt did to him all throughout the weekend showed even a little. "If you're asking about Kellen," he said, "We did go out for lunch the other day, but that's all it was. Lunch." Lunch that didn't end very well, because he now knows I'm having sex with someone else, but... "It was nice."

"A step in the right direction," Sophia nodded.

"And speaking of right directions," Alexis added, "Hey, handsome!"

James looked over his shoulder to the doorway of the employee room. Kellen was dressed nicely in black slacks and a dark navy blue shirt and tie, his brown hair combed and styled as it usually was. For some reason, James thought he looked extra sharp, his clothes a little more ironed, and his cologne could be smelt from a distance. He had a small bit of stubble growing in as well that only added to his attractiveness. "Good morning," the man said, setting his briefcase on the coffee counter.

James, Alexis, and Sophia all shared a look after hearing the dejected tone in Kellen's voice. "You alright?" Alexis asked then.

For a moment, Kellen didn't answer her, but when he finally finished making his coffee, he took his briefcase once more and headed for the door. "I'm fine," he added before disappearing to his desk.

"Uh..." Sophia nudged James, "I thought it went well?"

"I mean..." James tried to plead his case, "It didn't go horribly either. Like I said, it was just lunch. We didn't kiss afterwards, or talk anything about relationships. It was just lunch and then I went home right after. Maybe something happened after that."

Sophia sighed, "Maybe, or he could be stressed because you don't seem to feel the same. Poor guy, he deserves to be happy."

Way to make me feel like a jerk, James thought to himself.

It was pretty sad to see someone like Kellen, someone who was always so confident and sure of himself, this far down. The man could have any guy in the world if he just broadened his horizons. So why did he have to stop at James if his change in mood really was brought on at the idea of Kurt? This wasn't a movie! James wasn't going to let his life turn into some cliché love triangle, and he wasn't going to go running back and forth between two guys. He especially wasn't going to pass his ass around like that either. It was one thing to have sex with a younger guy he was getting to know, but to constantly change it up between Kurt and Kellen? Hell no.

Sure James would admit he was probably wrong for choosing a stranger over someone he'd known forever, but at the end of the day, what he did with his love/sex life was his decision to make!

Then again, that mindset didn't stop him from feeling like an idiot.

After the types of draining relationships he'd had in the past years, James wanted to believe it was his time to have whatever fun he wanted. In the past, he was so used to being told what to do, how to feel about things, even how to wear his hair out in public, but he wasn't going to do that anymore. Kellen might be a sweet guy all around, but that didn't mean James was going to drop Kurt and jump ship. No. He wanted this, so he was going to enjoy it for however long he could.

Since there was only a minute left until the company opened up for another business week, James left the employee room and headed to his desk. Once it all began, he spent the work hours as he usually did, answering phone calls, booking appointments, handling previously booked appointments, sitting in on presentations, and sharing a word or two with the chairmen about how smoothly the company was running. After wrapping things up with a phone call, James looked at the time and clocked out for lunch.

On a regular day, he would wait out his thirty minutes on the same floor, but given today didn't feel that normal, he headed out to a burger place just a few buildings down from corporate.

It was a flashy fast food restaurant with tons of customers given the lunch hour, but the service was good and quick. When he placed his order, James went ahead and took a seat at the window and fished out his cell phone and texted Kurt.

James: I've been thinking about you all day.

Kurt: Too bad I get off before you. I'd rather be kissing you right now than handing out locks.

James: Hopefully we'll be able to do a lot more than kiss.

Kurt: You think just becuz it's Monday I won't make sweet, sweet love to you in that bed of yours?

Easily flustered by the words of this young man, James tried to contain himself, especially when a girl came to give him his lunch.

James: I can't wait to see you then.

Kurt: And I promise to be careful with you this time. I want you to know I don't mean to hurt you, Dimitri. I just like seeing you with so much evidence of our nights together. I didn't hurt you last night, did I? Was I gentle enough?

James: You were perfect. I'm just hoping no one notices anything like the other day.

Kurt: Someone noticed? Was it that Kellen guy who keeps worrying about you?

James: Yes.

A couple minutes passed without a reply, so James considered Kurt was too busy suddenly to answer him; that, or he was suddenly discouraged by the notion of Kellen. After ten minutes, he finished his lunch and went back to work, and it was just a couple hours more before he was finally able to clock out.

James tried to make his way out of the building before anyone stopped him, and he thought he was doing a fairly good job until he reached his car in the parking garage. At the call of his name from across the echoing building, he turned to find Kellen making his way over quickly. "Jesus, man," he said, winded, "You walk really fast for a guy in dress shoes."

"I have gels at the bottom," James tried to come off as joking, "Does that make up for it?"

Kellen smiled his usual charming smile, the one that'd been missing all day long, but it seemed the end of the work day was what brought out the regular him. "Funny," he said, "I wanted to ask you something. I really want to make things right after what happened between us the other day, so I was wondering if you want to grab drinks maybe Friday. If it's good for you? I don't want you to think I'm trying to dictate your life or anything, so...drinks on me? As friends?"

Almost declining the offer, James decided to go ahead and agree to the get together this Friday. After all, it was Friday, so he had at least a few days to prepare for it, and since it was promised to not be anything serious, that consoled James even more. Maybe it was about that time to get his old college buddy back.

There was nothing wrong with that.

"That sounds nice actually," James said, "Sure, drinks on Friday. But I'll warn you, I have an intolerance to alcohol, so I don't get drunk or anything."

"I guess I know who the designated driver is going to be then."

"See you tomorrow, Kellen."

"Yeah," the other man appeared cautious for a quick moment and then he moved for James, taking him carefully into his arms before letting go. "See you tomorrow."

_

Kurt was sitting in his own apartment, anxiously waiting until James returned home from a day at the office. He'd already been back for three and a half hours, so the idea of not being alone for much longer made him feel at ease. His apartment wasn't the coziest of places, even more so since he hadn't much to the one bedroom anyway. He had several suitcases stuffed with clothes from back in Britain, a few dishes in the kitchen, and there wasn't anything on the naked white walls. The only piece of furniture he had in the whole place was a twin sized bed, and if there was anything he could say about it, it would be that it wasn't nearly as comfortable as Dimitri's. Besides, the mattress was on the floor.

He stayed on his phone most of the time when there was nothing to do, switching through the various entertaining apps on the device until he got bored of it. He was in the middle of a pretty addictive game when a phone call came in, and while he wished it was Dimitri's name that popped up at him, it was his brother. Kurt sighed and answered anyway.

"What could you want now?" he asked, annoyance in his voice.

"Well," Danny spoke up through the phone, "I want the same thing every time I call or text you; to convince you to come home. But I won't hammer you with begging this time. This time...I just want to talk to my brother. I won't even mention...him."

"What is it, Danny?"

"I'm actually not doing too well in my marriage right now. Annalise and I are arguing more often, and I guess I just don't know what to do anymore. She says I don't focus enough on her and Louisa. I'm afraid I might lose my wife and daughter."

Kurt felt partly responsible for the distance Danny was putting between him and his family. When he was still going to school in Britain, sure he and Danny hadn't been the closest of brothers, but they were still in the same country. Danny always knew where Kurt was, what he was doing, but now being thousands of miles away brought most of Danny's attention away from what really mattered. And Kurt didn't think he mattered that much, certainly not more than Annalise and his young niece Louisa. Danny was always such a good husband and father to them.

"It's me," Kurt said, "Stop worrying about me and focus back on your wife and kid. They need you more than I do. I know you, Danny. They mean the world to you, and you shouldn't push them aside just because you spend your nights crying over me. Love your family, bruv."

"I missed Louisa's futball game Saturday. She's disappointed."

"You're rich, bruv, buy her a dollhouse or something. I don't know, spoil her for a day, and then keep spoiling her the next."

"She might be eight, but she can't be bought so easily."

"Then just spend time with her," Kurt said. "Take her to a futball game instead, get a ninety-nine, Danny, come on. You've been a dad for eight years, don't suddenly forget how to be a good one."

"Alright," Danny sounded a little livelier on the other end. "I'll see what games are going on tomorrow. Thanks, Kurt, I'm just panicking over here."

"Well, stop and tell your daughter goodnight before she resents you even more." There was a knock on Kurt's apartment door then, and he stood quickly from his bed. "I've got to go now. Tell Louisa I love her."

After hanging up, Kurt hurried for his door and flung it open. Seeing Dimitri standing there in their solitary walkway brought a smile to his face. Closing the door behind him, he practically dove into the older man's arms, bringing their lips together before either of them could say a word.

James' back collided with the surface of his door when Kurt settled into him, their tongues sliding past one another as their equal needs began to align. When Kurt finally tore his lips away and kissed down the other man's neck and jaw, James said, "It's nice to see you're not upset."

"Why would I be?" Kurt asked, unbuttoning the collar of James' shirt, and when a good portion of his neck could be seen, he licked and sucked against the fading indents of his teeth marks. "I've been so lonely just waiting for you to get back."

Aroused when Kurt raised the bend of his knee between his legs, James let his head fall back in longing for the craving show to him. "I thought – when I mentioned Kellen earlier, maybe you got a little discouraged or something."

"Why would I?" Kurt said, bringing his hand up to get rid of the tie holding James' hair back. "I've got Dimitri all to meself while the other fella's probably wishing he did right about now. But..." Kurt stepped back, an almost dangerously attractive glare in his dark blue eyes, "...look where I am and he's not."

"Until Friday, at least," James said, doing what he could to contain himself, and he finally unlocked his apartment and they went inside. "We're not going to hook up or anything like that. He just wants to go out for drinks Friday."

"That's what you think," Kurt said, closing the door behind him. "He wants a taste of what he knows he can't have." He dropped down on the sofa in the living area while James continued towards his room to change. "But you're not going to give him any, right? It would really break me heart if you let yourself be taken by another man."

"We're not hooking up," James called out from the bedroom. "He may have gotten upset knowing I'm sleeping with someone, but I don't think he's the kind of guy to keep pushing."

"Or so you think. He wants to get you drunk enough to get in them sexy briefs you wear."

"Good thing I can't get drunk."

When James rounded into the living room, now dressed in just his fitting red boxer-briefs, he grabbed the television remote to turn it on. "Can you really not?" Kurt asked, welcoming the older man when he was sat next to. "I'm shit at holding me liquor."

"Nope," James shook his head with a smile, "I don't know what it is but I have a huge tolerance for alcohol. I can't even get tipsy."

Kurt hummed, seemingly impressed. "Well, that makes me feel a little better then. But let me tell you, if I find out he even tried to kiss these pretty lips of yours, I'm going to have to put me foot down one way or another, and believe me, Dimitri. I have a record of being confrontational."

Glancing up towards Kurt as he relaxed against the younger man, James brought his hand back to bring their lips together. "These. Lips," he kissed Kurt between each word, "Are. Yours."

Kurt stayed with James' kiss the final time, happy to hear the promise even though they never solidified that what they had was going to be something serious.

At the end of the day, he wanted this, whatever this was, and he was glad to know Dimitri felt the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.3K 42
Matthew is sixteen years old and finally in a stable environment, after being in multiple foster homes. But then he gets kidnapped and his whole worl...
2.3M 69.5K 30
Ian Becker, an innocent teenage boy, ends up in an all boys mental hospital after a life-ruining misunderstanding. He isn't like the rest of the boys...
517K 20.6K 21
Dan is forced to accompany his friends to the local strip club he walks by every morning. But he soon figures out that his shy character isn't made...
98.9K 4.5K 34
Only a few months after his dad's death, Daniel decides to leave his hometown to study in an art school at countryside. New ambience would surely hel...