Vampire Wife to Be

By butterfly-girl15

Vixton Nox and Miss Cleo cross paths once before in the past. The gap of her not remembering was never a prob... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 1

160 10 2
By butterfly-girl15

*I do not own the pic above*

This is a rewritten of the original it was iffy but now I'm making it better, what can I say I was a 15 year old who just discovered wattpad.

Now I'm older and turning my old book into what my imagination is telling me.

Enjoy!

___________________________________________________

Beyond the ice field, a warm forest lay ahead, hidden from the outer world away from human populations. The mystical beings live in peace and harmony. A queen that stood strong, a fearless mystic; Queen Cleo.

I watch the leaf sway in the wind, blowing softly, its movement became free in the air. My fingers reach to touch its brown pigment, a sign of fall approaching.

My finger traces its outline lost in thought, "a positive change" I whispered to no one, my hand fell releasing the leaf as distant footstep got closer.

"General, what do I owe this honor" I heard him stop sharply, already knowing of her acute senses it didn't faze him.

She faces him with a soft smile on hers, 'it almost convincing' he thought sadly, bowing his head in her presence.

"My queen a pleasure to see you in a good mood," he said with a lack of emotions in his voice, Cleo always found this charming still trying to make him show her a smile, at least once will be enough.

"Go on John, what is your report," I said turning slightly away focusing my eyes back to the outskirts of trees, a prideful sight in any mystic eyes.

"Soldiers have spotted mask humans in the villages lowlands causing dangerous advances to the citizens," he said hastily, I almost didn't catch a word, lacing with annoyance. In the spite of my calm I felt my anger 'always troubling things that don't trouble you, a lesson must be thought once and for all.

I made my way past him, humming in my anger at an angle it like he was shocked at how fast I move but quickly it vanished.

It didn't take long to reach the very place in the kingdom that never improves no matter what is done, the lowlands. John stood at my side as well as a couple of my soldiers, my emotionless general insists on my safety.

'They are the most dangerous creatures please my queen think of your kingdom, think of you-'

"Say another word and it'll be your last," I said lowly halting his words from going any further. His words trailing after me even now, after following what he said.

I glared ahead of me spotted the two humans that choose to enter illegally on my lands. My eyes caught theirs watching as they tremble in fear, Amuse at the fake confidence they choose to show.

"Hello gentlemen, I see you're most comfortable in this fine morning," I said sweetly mocking with each word. Watching as they exchange a look before looking at me again. "Don't you think it's too early to be causing trouble, now be a dear and go home" I continued seeing one reach slowly for his gun, I held John back with a raised hand knowing he saw the same movement.

"No need for that, after all, you guys are starting to piss me off," I said seriously my eyes scanning their very existence, staring at their surprised expression a chilling smile cross my lips, suppressing my anger. The two men standing at attention quickly aimed their foreign object but I didn't miss the trembling of their hands. They had a death wish that I'm willing to answer.

'Oh yes be very afraid'.

I sense movement, John preparing his aim as the others follow but I stopped them "don't be silly men" I said, my meaning behind those words is not to interfere. A high pitch sound came it was the wiring of their weapon charging power.

I laugh at the device, catching them completely off guard as I did. It amuses me how humans can make fantasy objects but not perfect their ways of messing with others.

Funny how annoyance trail behind me like a dog on a leash.

I took a step forward "Don't take another step bitch", stopping in my tracks as the graze of a bullet misses me by a centimeter 'now that's not very nice' my heart whispered, I watch them solely taking a moment.

"feisty are we now," I said my sarcasm dripping, I place a hand on my chest indicating my fake shock. A smile masking my face to seriousness, they dare come on my land roaring up trouble. Humans should learn their place and I'll make an example out of these two.

I pulled my two blades out slowly, observing them nervousness shifting their stance. That sound of something charging up came evidence of their lack of understanding. Swiftly I release my blades hearing the muffled sound of pain mixture of surprise. My blades hit the bullseye hitting the center of their heads without a second to spare, the bright red liquid starts to run out. Watching as they fall feeling satisfied, I nodded to two of my men to deal with the mess.

I turned to my men expressionless mask their faces lace with intend of war. I didn't wrong them for this has been happening for a while the neighboring kingdoms of the human releams stating their outmost fear of the supernatural by sending their goons to observe.

"shall we" a soft smile to my lips as I walked ahead to my destination my bed. I never thought 5 minutes out would cause me to retire to my bedroom.

"My queen are you alright?" John questioned looking for any injuries. I felt painfully tired the feel of sweat already coating my forehead tells me wonders.

"I'm fine dear John, just a wee sleepy," I said not meeting his questionable eyes. I release myself from his hold walking steadily ahead.

The surface of my skin felt itchy, instinctively I toss my knife not caring what it hit or who. It wasn't the first time I felt eyes but this time I felt the intense heat crawling at my neck.

I looked around only spotting my blade, I adjusted opening my third eye, opening a world that others can't see. There it stood with a hated expression the shadow figure stood staring with a well-known evil smirk as it vanished in thin air.

"Miss Cleo" I looked at John his eyes following mines lace with concern, I was about to move brushing him off when my body suddenly got too light to walk, dizziness blind my sight.

"My queen"

"Goodness my queen"

"Eh..... my queen"

Voices of concern fall around me, I blink away the fuzziness of my sights. A clear view of faces stood around with worry and fear. I was unable to speak feeling my body being held up, the very shame of my people seeing me like this scars me.

"No need to worry everyone, it must be the heat" I smile a reassuring smile, taking a step on my own. Some smile believing my words while others not so convinced.

"Now everyone goes back to your businesses" John spoke with authority, he mumbled under his breath a series of hisses.

His cold eyes met mines although a few years older than I, he held the father figure generally good. A lopsided smile graces my lips brushing off his serious gaze.

"Now now John don't give me that look," I said taking a step testing if I was okay in walking the rest of the way, which I was. "Any discussion you want to have let's do so in private" the words fall from my lips, I had no time for lectures but it's better to do so earlier than later.

"send men to search the area," I said to the guards as I continued my way on with John trailing behind but something in the back of my head was screaming that something was up.

>□<

"Queen Cleo an urgent message...as..", the palace advisor said as soon as I entered the palace. I dismissed her without giving a second thought. I had one thing set on my mind, a heated conversation awaits me.

"Dear Elise, Duke Lucas can wait his wedding proposal is not something I seek to know of" I spoke briefly catching her off guard as I turned the very corner of the massive crystal outline of the stairs to meet my eyes. The Chandelier complements the interior design of golden snowflakes streaming down. A smile replace my frown captures by the very shine, yet my smile fell.

My mind travel to the cunning shadow figure, questions lace my thoughts. First, it was the humans and now vampire realms minions.

'Humans and Vampire working together.... impossible' if it was possible it will be a massive disaster, bloodsucker is not to be trusted but what is expected of the feeble mind of humans.

But I choose to ignore it, for now, the council would of inform me of such a matter but would they? Entering my room, I felt that same intense burn but nothing was present except for the coldness, which could be mistaken for the window being left open but no, something was in here. The printed footsteps of invisible inks made a mess of the wall; almost as a threat with the fated writing of death symbols.

I used the little of what's left of my power to rid it making sure to send it to the underworld, a glowing light released from my palm its dimness upsetting. I twirl my fingers wrapping my hand into a fist, as the symbols rush into the light it vanishes in the thin air. My back hit the wall it left has the very air in my lungs was gone replace with suffocation.

I stood steadily taking two inhale of breath at a time, I pretended like it was nothing brushing it off moving to the bathroom a warm bath to ease my mind, I didn't intend on things to pass this limit.

Two hours later

A knock sounded around the empty office "may I come in my lady" I sense the voice belonging to John "Enter". He walked in adjusting his eyes to the dimly lit room.

He stood in front of me casting his cold eyes before gracefully bowing, "My lady there has been a report of unknown shadowy creatures spotted in the nearby villages". He paused before continuing "our troops spotted links to the kingdom of Cherbourg, rumors of strange rituals conversing around the villages" I was not surprise hearing this for this claims more than what was expected

"Send Logan to investigate let a couple of the guards follow, their intent is not one to be taken lightly, you can go", my voice laced with seriousness, he nods in understanding while turning to leave.

"How are you, Cleo?" He stops his steps his back facing me, I smile sadly if I ask myself that same question numbness would fill my body.

"I'm fine," I said with uncertainty as the lie pass my lips.

"If you want to talk I'm all ears, it drives me to anger at what the council did, they had no right..." he said his voice rising to anger with each word

"Enough John what is done is done, leave it" I yelled the need of not hearing the same conversation again was great. If I had a time machine I wouldn't had done what I did, I shut out the memories that seem to surface. 'All these riches can't pay the price of the past'

John exit closing the door softly as he did, he knew he was wrong to have mentioned it but the worry for the queen was great and the number of danger is increasing, he knew. He stood a couple of seconds at the closed door before returning to his duties.

Laying in the comfort of my bed could be everything right now of peacefulness but something was at the back of my mind, of a great evil awakening coming closer. The very change of the temperature even the smell of the air was like toxic, it was a sign that I couldn't solve.

My mind lead back to the mystery of death symbols 'he'll be here within the blink of an eye, faster than the wind passing by, prepare yourself my dear', but who will be here? Now that danger was only a knock away, I had no choice but to wait. The tense feel in my muscles didn't even as I focus on something else.

I fear the worse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68K 3.9K 95
Autumn Wraith took a step a 20-year-old shouldn't take. She was naïve for her own ruin. One wrong move, or should we say one wrong article? She write...
1.4K 214 18
"Let me go" She pleaded while holding her tears back No, never "YOU ARE FUCKING MINE" Get this thing inside your little stupid mind He shouted in ang...
8.9K 559 35
"You were born a Vampire Hunter. You were trained one and above all, you got some freaky spell on you that binds you to the Vampire princess. And sti...
552 30 8
✧.* 20 year old Amaira studying in London's best college of Fashion designing. Falls for a person who is known yet unknown to her. ✧.* 27 year old...