° + * Soramafu Oneshots * + °...

By lovejjong

As the title said, it's all soramafu oneshots. Some of them, however will be melost and/or Kashitsuki /.\ I... More

Intro
1. His birthday (Part 1)
His present (Part 2)
2. The butterflies
3. Jealous?
4. Torn
5. Hello
6. Yuki is back??!
Yuki is back??(Part 2)
7. Sadist
8. Love Confession?
9. Soulmates
This Love
A/N
11. Kuro Crest Story
12. Into The Rain
13. A misunderstanding
14. Nya~
15. My Guardian Angel
16. Life
17. After the Concert~
After the Concert (Part 2)
18. Seven Days
Another Author Note
19. Are You Mine?
20. Love Hurts.
21. The Spirit and The Boy
Announcement
22. No Matter What
I Want You
24. Why?
28. Mafusora
25. I Am Yours
26. Guitar Love?!
27. How Did This Happen?! (MafuSora)
28. Your Smile
30. Sweets
31. Neko Love
32. Model's Jealousy (MafuSora)
33. Model's Jealousy (Part2)
34. My Tainted Love for You
35. Death Won't Do Us Part
36. The Words Left Unspoken
37.It's Getting Hot in Here
38. The Love We Share
39. A Fallen Angel. (1)
A/N
40. You Are Not Here Anymore
41. How Much You Meant To Me
42. No Wait-
43. How We Fit Together
44. Stalker
45. Love No One But Me
Colours (Intro) -1-
Colours - Chapter 1
46. Cry Baby
47. Different Worlds(1)
Different Worlds(2)
Different Worlds (3)

29. I can't love you

1.1K 36 4
By lovejjong

           I looked at my cut up arms, sighing. There's no fun in cutting myself anymore. Glancing at the bloody blade next to me, an idea slowly bloom in my mind.
       If I can't find the fun in cutting myself, I'll find someone else to cut. I grinned. I took my coat, slip a clean blade in, and walked out of the door.

      Hmm, there isn't much people that cut themselves, I think. I glanced at the other people around me, with pretty, not scarred arms, and all. It's pretty hot out here, so I can easily spot a person that cut themselves, especially if they are wearing long sleeves and thick clothes despite the weather.
        Ah, there is one! I made my way towards a male, with silky soft hair that stood out, as the hair is white. He is glancing furtively at everyone, and flinched when he saw me. "W-what do you want?!" His voice is a little too high pitched for a male, and had a melodious tinge to it.
        "You cut yourself, right?" "S-so?!" I smiled. "Let's make a deal." "What deal?" "I'll cut you." "Eh?" His red eyes widened a little, ah, he looked cute. "I cut myself too. But it's getting boring." I waved my arm in front of his face and he jerked back.

         "Fine." He said it very fast, but I caught it. "Let's go to my house." I gripped his wrist and took him to my house.

      He sat in front of me, arms bared, and is looking away. In my hand I held a thin, sharp knife and as I slowly dragged it over his arm he cried out. I glanced at him. He seemed okay. "Now you cut me." "I thought it's a one way deal?!" "Why, scared?" He narrowed his eyes and took it from me. "No."
        When he cut my arm, a flash of white blinded my sight. Ah, it's ecstasy. I smiled, looking at him, who is trying to stop the blood on his arm. "Shouldn't you stop the blood?" He asked me and I shook my head. "Nah. It can bleed out." "But-" "But nothing." I smiled and pecked him. "Thank you."

=·=·=·=·

     "My name is Mafu." "Mine is Soraru." "You seemed to be paler than usual, Soraru-san." He blushed, and I felt something stirring in the lower part of my heart. Am I falling for him?

      As usual, after cutting each other, I helped him stop his bleeding, but left mine running. For once, he kissed me on the lips. When he pulled away, he was blushing. "I'm sorry, Soraru-san." I smiled and kissed him back. "I l-love you." "I know. But it's getting late, shouldn't you go now?" He glanced at the clock. "Same time tomorrow?" "Mmm. Get the newspaper tomorrow." "Eh?" "Just do what I say." "Okay."

       I stood on the rooftop and smiled. At last, someone love me. But I have to leave you, Mafu. "I love you, Mafu." I muttered under my breath and stepped off the building, letting the sky take me.

A/N : Another and so he dies thing. Since I saw a smut picture if Soramafu, I'll put that as the picture of the next chapter. That will be smut completely, I think. Sorry for having another angst chapter, I'll do smut next. It's cut off in the end, but I'll tell what happen :

-Soraru died.
-Mafu went to his house next day and saw the front news.
-The news is about a male who jumped down :Soraru.
-And Mafu killed himself with Soraru's blade.

Yup. That's it. I'm sorry, I lost the inspiration halfway so......I'M SORRY-

---nomuraaru

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 1.7K 26
oneshots of atsushi and akutagawa lol [no smut]
6.8K 198 7
『 all the uta no prince sama boys x reader 』 A series of oneshots for our most beloved idols of the anime world! <3 Disclaimer: I do not own Uta...
48.2K 1.2K 53
This is the third soramafu oneshots I'm working on haha~ hope you guys will enjoy it as much as the other two! *credits to da artist*
1.9K 23 6
Heads up: this is old and quite frankly embarrassing to have on my account. The only chapter that might even be worth reading would be the last one...