One True Love (PDHS) [2016 Ve...

بواسطة CookieFoodz

This is a story about a girl who moved to a new highschool and meets some INTERESTING guys. Above that, she m... المزيد

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7. Part 1.
Chapter 7. Part 2
Chapter 8.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16. (Part 1.)
Sorry! Bonus Story
Chapter 16. (Part 2.)
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20!
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
OMG!! THANKS FOR 1K!! (Bonus Story)
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Technical Difficulties Again.. -_- (Bonus Chapter Of Katelyn's Sister)
Chapter 28.
Laurance's _ _ _ _ _ _
2K Reads?! (Chapter Of Katelyn's Sister)
Garroth's _ _ _ _ _ _
I'm sick (Bonus Chappie Or Else Y'all Won't Look At This)
OH MY IRENE I LOVE YOU ALL!! 3K!! (Plus a Bonus Chappie)
Aaron's _ _ _ _ _ _
Vylad's _ _ _ _ _ _
Travis's _ _ _ _ _ _
Zane's _ _ _ _ _ _
Done!
I Know This Book IS Completed But...
OC Contest!
OC Contest Winner
PDHS Side Story
OC Contest Pt 2.
I guess I'll do this tag..
OC Contest Winner!!
PDHS Side Story Number 2.
@BookSorceror
Extra Random Chapter, Part One, Girls Night Out

Dante's _ _ _ _ _ _

958 19 12
بواسطة CookieFoodz

Yo.

Look out for:

(Y/n): Your name

(E/c): Eye color

(H/c): Hair color

(H/l): Hair length

(F/c): Favorite Color

Your POV

I spin around, only to see Dante. "H-Hey.. D-Dante.. How's your face?" I ask cautiously. "Hahah, it's fine. I guess. Anyways, how are you?" Dante laughs as he set me down. "Great. You?" I ask. "Perfect." Dante says, bending down. He kisses my forehead and smiles. Lucinda squeals and rushes off, stealing my drawing of her. I laugh. Oh my Irene.. I look back at him and blush.

"So, would you like to go to the dance with me?" Dante says, winking. I laugh. "Sure. But...." I start. Dante raises his eyebrow. "Stop with that wink." I giggle. Dante smiles at me and takes something out of his pocket. A little box. Aw.. Dante opens it to reveal a (F/C) necklace. He puts it on me and takes my hand and escorts me home. Ah. This is going to be fun!

~~Leh Author~Chan Time Skip Till Dance~~

Beep!
Beep!
Beep!

I jump out of my bed and screamed. "DANCE IS TODAY!!" I grabbed a marker and crossed and X on the calendar. Finally. I scramble to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. I washed myself with the last of my marshmellow body wash. I rinsed my self and took a sniff. Smell delish!! I use my pomegranate shampoo and conditioner. I wait for a couple of minutes and rinse my hair. Then I repeat the step and got out of the shower. A Saturday.. Have plenty of time.. Anyways, the dance starts at 6:00 PM.. It's 6:00 AM. Great!

I jump out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and one around my hair. I dry my feet and walk to the sink. I take out the hair dryer, curler, and a brush. I dry my hair and brush it. Then I curl my hair and comb through it. It stayed there. Perfect!'

I wear a pink halter top with a blue skirt. I put on some peach heels and smile.

Then I heard the doorbell ring. I ran down the stairs carefully, in case I trip and fall over these heels. I open the door and see Aphmau. She was wearing a white floral lace with purple dress. She wore black flats and smiles at me. Her hair was up in a bun.

"Hey Aphmau, could you help me with my makeup?" I asked. She giggled and nodded her head. "Luckily, I brought my whole set of perfume and makeup kits." She giggled. I stared at her, eyes wide. "Makeup KITS?" I say in shock. "Yeah." I shook my head and we walk to my bathroom. I sit where I put my clothes. Aphmau does my make up as I do what she says. Aph finally spoke up. "Who's your date?"
"Dante." I say. She nods her head slowly and continues applying my make up. After a couple more minutes, she finished. "Perfect." She handed me a mirror and I looked in it. I gasped. I look great!! "WOW! Aph! Your makeup skills are on point!" I giggle. She smiles and sprays some *Insert Favorite Fruit* perfume on me.

We walk downstairs and sit on the couch. We just watch SAO. Then I hear the doorbell. I open the door, to reveal Kawaii~Chan and Lucinda. "Uh hey girls?" I say, making it sound like a question. "Aw honey. Unlike you, we don't have anyone to go to the dance with, so Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan and I are going as a little group." Lucinda chides. I look at both of them in shock. "How could anyone not want to go with you girls? You are beyond beautiful." I giggle. "Aw! Kawaii~Chan is so happy (Y/n)~Sama called her beautiful. Kawaii~Chan thanks (Y/n)~Sama. But Reese~Senpai was going with Michi~Chan." Kawaii~Chan sighs. "Aw.." I mumble. The girls walk in.

I get my purse and put deodorant, perfume, a makeup kit, my phone, nail polish, and extra clothing. I dunno how it fit, put eh. Whatever. I smile and walk back to the couch. We continue to watch SAO. The doorbell rings again. I open it and see Dante. "Hello, Prince Charming is here." He smirks. I roll my eyes and I grab my purse. "(Y/N)! THIS YOUR BOYFRIEND? I NEED A PICTURE!" Mom squeals. "Hello, Mrs. (L/n)." Dante says. She squeals and takes her phone out. After taking a dozen photos, we walk to a LIMO? "This your limo?" I ask. Dante nods his head and grabs my hand. He brings me closer to him and he kisses me.

It seemed like forever until I pulled away. We walk into the limo. Dante drives and we soon arrive to the school. We hold hands and walk into the school. There was massive amounts of people and I run to the snack table with Dante behind me. We see a crowd of people walk in. They come towards me and I finally recognize them. It was Travis, Garroth, Jack, Jeffory, Laurance, ZANE, Vylad, and AARON. They had angry expressions, except for Jeffie. "Dante?!" He yelled. "We came together." I said casually. They looked surprised when the girls come. "So. Travis, who's your date?" I asked. "Oh, mine is Rachel. Garroth's is Destiny. Jack's is Cadenza. Jeffory's is Katelyn. Laurance's is Nicole. Zane's by himself. Vylad is by himself, and Aaron's is Aphmau." Travis answers. I smile at Dante. A song was playing in Nightcore!

(I'm an angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun

An angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun)

Get out your guns, battles begun

Are you a saint, or a sinner?

If loves a fight, than I shall die

With my heart on a trigger

They say before you start a war

You better know what you're fighting for

Well baby, you are all that I adore

If love is what you need, a soldier I will be

I'm an angel with a shotgun

Fighting til' the wars won

I don't care if heaven won't take me back

I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe

Don't you know you're everything I have?

And I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight

Sometimes to win, you've got to sin

Don't mean I'm not a believer

And major Tom, will sing along

Yeah, they still say I'm a dreamer

They say before you start a war

You better know what you're fighting for

Well baby, you are all that I adore

If love is what you need, a soldier I will be

I'm an angel with a shotgun

Fighting til' the wars won

I don't care if heaven won't take me back

I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe

Don't you know you're everything I have?

And I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight

Oh, oh whoa whoa oh whoa

I'm an angel with a shotgun

Fighting til' the wars won

I don't care if heaven won't take me back

I'm an angel with a shotgun

Fighting til' the wars won

I don't care if heaven won't take me back

I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe

Don't you know you're everything I have?

(I'm an angel with a shotgun)

And I, want to live, not just survive, tonight

(Live, not just survive)

And I'm gonna hide, hide, hide my wings tonight

They say before you start a war

You better know what you're fighting for

Well baby, you are all that I adore

If love is what you need, a soldier I will be

"(Y/n), you are my angel."

-I managed. Anyways, I'm still sick, but I managed to write this. With the encouragement of LunarWolf12. ;) -Cookie

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

243K 5K 70
Y/n is a new student at Phoenix Drop High. Entering her freshman year and moving to a new school isn't perfect like a lot of people think it is. Espe...
1.6M 39.9K 50
|~•|Ranked #1 Top hottest Mystreet Fanfic|•~| [Completed] Your New On Mystreet and You meet some very interesting Friends and Go on great adventures...
46.9K 781 29
Everye is Aphmau's twin sister. They were both home schooled together and have rarely left the house. They both play video games most of the time and...
69.5K 2.3K 18
Y/N moves into a neighborhood, finding her brother in the process. But what if, just what if, she finds love at first sight too? What if her brother...