Chapter 10.

Look out for:

(Y/n): Your name

(E/c): Eye color

(H/c): Hair color

(H/l): Hair length

(F/c): Favorite Color

Aaron's POV

I finally noticed that (Y/n) was in my class. Huh..... I watched her (H/l) (H/c) hair flow in the tiny breeze from the window. How does she know...ZANE? I remember the time we had been to the summer camp with Aphmau. We were kinda getting along. During the summer camp, I started to like (Y/n). Now I feel emotionless. I don't like her. I think. I don't know how to feel. I shook my head and listened to the teacher. RIIIINNNNGG. We all start packing. "Hold up! The bell doesn't dismiss you, I DO." The teacher yelled. We all stopped packing and stared at him. "Now you may pack up." I roll my eyes and pack up my things. I walk put of class and see (Y/n).. Hm... I walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and saw me. "Aaron? Hi......" She mumbled. "Hi.." I mumbled. I turned and rushed to my next class.

Your POV

Aaron had tapped me on the shoulder and left...... We've been friends for a while... After he left camp early, I had stopped talking. Then I had no idea where Aphmau went. I just moved to this school and now they're both here..... I wonder if they followed each other here..... I rushed to look for Aphmau and tripped. Someone caught me. I look up at them and smile. VYLAD?!?!? "VYLAD?!?!? OH MY IRENE!! HIII!!" I squealed. He put his finger on his lip and says, "You shouldn't be running with a cast...." I smirk and try to run again. But he stopped me. We walk together and talk about school. We laugh and I looked in his eyes. I finally snapped out of my trance and I rush to Aphmau on my crutches. I saw Vylad facepalm. I giggled and asked, "Aphmau, did you and Aaron move over to this school?" "Hm..? Oh, no. We lived around the same neighborhood and we both attended here." Aphmau explained. I chuckle and I walk to Art. I have this class with Laurance and Garroth. "H-hey guys.." I mumble, taking a seat next to Laurance. Garroth glared at Laurance. We listen to the teacher. "Today we'll be sketching that cherry blossom tree!" He exclaimed. I look at the tree and turn my chair. I start to sketch it. I didn't notice that time flied by soo fast. I finally finished the last bloom and as if on cue, time for class was over. I chuckled at the time and felt a hand slip into mine. It was Garroth. I walked close to him and we talk about junk. Laurance took my other hand. I blushed bright pink. I slipped both hands out of theirs. I silently walked to lunch. I sat down with Aph and joined..Travis. I looked at Aphmau, she looked at me, and Travis looked at me. "Wha?" I ask. They stop looking and Aph chuckled, "I don't know.." I roll my eyes and gently pushed her. "So. (Y/n) would you be my swee-" He got cut off by a sandwich flying in the air. We ducked and started laughing. "What..the....heck...was...that...doing...there...?" I said, my giggles in between my sentences. We got up and lunch was over. I walked to my last classes.

~~Author~Chan Says Time Skip Till End Of School~~

I walk out of the class. I get bumped into by Laurance. "Hey!" I smile. He grinned and we walked out of the school. "My mom is going shopping, so I'm walking home." I say. "Heh. No problem, I'll walk you home." He tells, placing his arms around me. We stay in the position for a while and he lets go. My face feels tremendously hot and I shoved my book into my face. He chuckled and took my hand. I put my book away and we walk to my house. "Hey (Y/n), can I get your phone number?" He asked, pulling out his phone. I take out mine and nodded my head. I put in my number in his phone and I put in his. I notice that Laurance renamed my name and added hearts and kisses and stuff. I giggle and he shoves his phone into his pocket, and pretended like nothing happened. We stopped and the crossroad and I smile. He nods and we sprint across the street. I laughed and he brushed my hair to the side. We walk to my house and we stop. I got in my toes and kissed him. Laurance looked shocked and wrapped his arms around me. I pull away and said, "Byee." I rush into my house, in fear that I was blushing.

-Omigod this chapter.. Laurance. Jshsjakwbehdjdb -Cookie