Chapter 27.

Look out for:

(Y/n): Your name

(E/c): Eye color

(H/c): Hair color

(H/l): Hair length

(F/c): Favorite Color

Travis's POV

I woke up and got a text from...............

Rachel?! How does she know my number?! Whatever... I shrug and look at the text. What could it possibly be about?

~•~•~•~•~•~Text Begin~•~•~•~•~•~

R- Rachel

T- Travis

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

R- Hey, Travis, right?

T- Uhm.. Yeah, how'd you get my number?

R- Oh (Y/n) have it to me. Sorry if it's creepy! *hides in a corner*

T- Nah, it's fine.. (Y/n)'S a sweet girl.. I know she would do that kind of thing.

R- ...

T- You okay?

R- No. Bye..

T- ?!

~•~•~•~•~•~Text End~•~•~•~•~•~

I shook my head. What was that about?! I groan and get off my bed. I go to my bathroom and take a shower. I wash my white hair and get out of the shower. I wrap a towel around my body and brush my teeth. I washed my face and then I brushed my hair. I then went to the closet.

I change into my uniform and sigh. I look fine.. I put on my socks and head downstairs. Hm.. I need to pack my stuff.. I put all my stuff in my backpack and sighed. Man, how will I ask (Y/n) to the dance? OH MY IRENE I NEED TO GET TICKETS! I grab a handful of cereal and grab my backpack. I put on my shoes quickly and ran out the door.

On my way to school, I ate the cereal. I ran to the school gate and panted. Man, I'm.. Tired.. I ran up to the ticket booth and bought myself 2 tickets. One for (Y/n), one for me.. After all, the dance is in 2 days.. I hope I get to see (Y/n) soon... Then maybe I'll get a chance to ask her.. But then again, the other boys would want to ask her. Ugh... I'll get her.

Destiny's POV

I wake up by my gentle ripple sound alarm and close it. I stretch. Ah.. Beautiful morning! I smack my lips and get out of bed. I go to the bathroom and get in the shower. I use my Oreo body wash and use it. I use normal shampoo and conditioner for my hair and wait 2 minutes. After 2 minutes, I rinse my hair and comb through it. Garroth and Jack are so... C- Don't Say IT!! I rinse my body and get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body and my hair. I dry my feet and walk to the sink.

I dry my hair and get out the straightener. I straighten my hair and comb it. Ah.. I fluff my hair into volume (What did I write 😂😂) and giggled. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I floss and put on deodorant and cherry perfume. I grab my mascara and eyeliner. I put them on and check the time. 7:45?!? OH MY IRENE!!

I quickly run into my closet and grab my uniform. I put it on and put on my socks. I put on a mint green bow and looked at my backpack. I stored all my school supplies in there and grabbed my phone. I rushed downstairs with my backpack over slung over one shoulder. I grab A BAGEL and put it in my mouth. I put on my shoes and ran outside with my BAGEL still in my mouth. I ran across the street carelessly to school. Then I bumped into someone and tripped. I covered my butt in case of a pervert and St on the ground. It was....... Jack. "U-uhm.. H-hey. I'm sososososo SORRY! I apologized. I bowed a couple times and rushed to school. My face felt hot after Jack and my encounter. Oh no.. I buried my face into my book as I reached to school. Then someone tapped my shoulder. Oh no.. I slowly turned around, to only see Rachel's smiling face. OH THANK IRENE.. I hugged her tightly and she hugged back. As she pulled away she grinned. Then, from out of nowhere, she brought out tickets to the dance. "Heh, Aphmau said we would all go as a group. Also, the dance is in 2 days." She says calmly. I start freaking out. "OH MY IRENE! REALLY?! Awh... No one has asked me..." I complain. Finally, Rachel's grin turns into a frown. "You're right.... Travis nor Laurance has asked me.." She mumbles under her breath. I hear her though. "Wait. You LIKE THEM?" I squeal. She looked frightens as heck and Rachel covers my mouth. "SHH!" she hissed, as everyone looked at us liek we were crazy. She took a deep breath and we walked inside the school. I see Garroth. "Meep!" I squeak, as he comes to us. "Hey Rachel. Hey Destiny." Garroth says, with his calm soothing voice. I sigh and hide behind Rachel, fearing that I was blushing. Then Travis walked up to us. "Oh hey Travis." Garroth says. I look at Travis with a Thank-you-so-much look. But, now, Rachel's face was steaming red. "H-h-h-h-hey T-Travis!!" She squeaked. He chuckled and said, Hey. I'll be going to class now." Rachel nods her head and grabs my hand. She drags me to out class. "What was that for?" I grumbled. "TRAVIS WAS THERE!" She whisper-yelled. I roll my eyes at her. Then we headed to class.

-Travis and Garroth.. Who do you think will get (Y/n)? Huehuehue.. Thank you all SOO much for the support, all of it is greatly appreciated, and I hope your day is just as great as mine was. Now, I'm off to read fanfics until I feel tired and sleep. Well, until next time, I'll talk you my Cookie Monsters later! Bia!!! -Cookie