Vylad's _ _ _ _ _ _

Omigod.. I accidently published this..

Look out for:

(Y/n): Your name

(E/c): Eye color

(H/c): Hair color

(H/l): Hair length

(F/c): Favorite Color

Your POV

I spin around and see Vylad's green eyes. "H-h-hey.... Vylad.." I say, my cheeks getting hotter. "Hey." He smiles. I hear Lucinda run away. I look at Vylad, my cheeks red. "Would you go to the dance with me?" He asks casually. I eyes widen and my jaw drops. I squish him and scream, "YES!"

~~Leh Author~Chan Time Skip Till Dance~~

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

I jump out of my bed and screamed. "DANCE IS TODAY!!" I grabbed a marker and crossed and X on the calendar. Finally. I scramble to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. I washed myself with the last of my marshmellow body wash. I rinsed my self and took a sniff. Smell delish!! I use my pomegranate shampoo and conditioner. I wait for a couple of minutes and rinse my hair. Then I repeat the step and got out of the shower. A Saturday.. Have plenty of time.. Anyways, the dance starts at 6:00 PM.. It's 6:00 AM. Great!

I jump out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and one around my hair. I dry my feet and walk to the sink. I take out the hair dryer, curler, and a brush. I dry my hair and brush it. Then I curl my hair and comb through it. It stayed there. Perfect!

I take out my makeup set and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I called Aph over, since I can't put on makeup.

I wear a white crop top with a blue dress and heels.

I wear some random jewellery as well

Whatever. It's not that formal, but it's not prom. So I'm fine. Then I heard the doorbell ring. I ran down the stairs carefully, in case I trip and fall over these heels. I open the door and see Aphmau. She was wearing a white floral lace with purple dress. She wore black flats and smiles at me. Her hair was up in a bun.

"Hey Aphmau, could you help me with my makeup?" I asked. She giggled and nodded her head. "Luckily, I brought my whole set of perfume and makeup kits." She giggled. I stared at her, eyes wide. "Makeup KITS?" I say in shock. "Yeah." I shook my head and we walk to my bathroom. I sit where I put my clothes. Aphmau does my make up as I do what she says. Aph finally spoke up. "Who's your date?"

"Laurance." I say. She nods her head slowly and continues applying my make up. After a couple more minutes, she finished. "Perfect." She handed me a mirror and I looked in it. I gasped. I look great!!

I smiled at Aphmau. She sprays some Lavender perfume on us and she grabs my hand. We walk down to the stairs and giggle. I hear the doorbell ring. Wow, really? I look at the time. Only 4:49 PM... ?!?

I open the door, to see Vylad. "Hey. Uhm, I know I'm early. But I was wondering if we could watch a movie before we go. And hey Aph!" Vylad tells me. "Oh." I put my finger on my lip. "Yeah sure, but let me get my stuff!" I tell him.

I rush to my purse upstairs and grab a bunch of junk, like deodorant, perfume, my makeup kit, and spare clothes. Yeah.. I shove it in my purse and run down the stairs. Luckily, I didn't trip.. I rush to Vylad and kiss his cheek. "Let's go." I tell him. "Let's." He smiles. We head out to the movies..

❀ ❀ ❀

We walk to the school, my arm hooked around Vylad's. We walk towards the snack table. I grabbed a cupcake and shove it on his face. Vylad laughs and licks it off as much as he can. "Ew, get a napkin.." I giggle.

Then I turn around to see Vylad holding me. I sit on his lap while eating chocolate. I paused. I see Laurance, Garroth, Travis, Dante, Aaron, and Zane glaring at us. Jeffory was calm. "ZANE? YOU CAME? WITH WHO?" I squealed. "I came with nobody..." He grumbled. "(Y/n) why are you on HIS lap?" Laurance asked. Before I could reply, Vylad had spoke. "I took her here. Now who are your dates?"

"Well, mine is Rachel, Garroth's is Destiny, Laurance's is Lucinda, Aaron's is Aphmau, Zane is by himself, Jeffory is with Katelyn, and Dante is with Nicole.

I nod my head and grab Vylad's hand. "Let's dance!" I holler. Vylad chuckles as he wraps his hands around my waist. "I love you, (Y/n)."