Chapter 15.

Look out for:

(Y/n): Your name

(E/c): Eye color

(H/c): Hair color

(H/l): Hair length

(F/c): Favorite Color

Your POV

I wake up before my alarm clock and walk into the bathroom. I get some of my marshmallow body wash and take a shower. I shave my legs and wrap myself in a towel. I dry my hair and curl it. I put my hair in a side ponytail, making it so it lies on my shoulder. I brush my teeth and wash my face.

I get out and change into my uniform. I get my backpack and put all my things inside. I walk downstairs and get some cereal. I get some milk and pour it into my bowl. I pour some cereal into the milk. I did it wrong.. Whatever. I eat the cereal and put all the stuff away. I get my backpack and slip on my shoes. I walk outside and close the door. I walk out to the front and I was caught by Travis. "Hey Travis!" I exclaim, giving him a big smile. "Hey (Y/n). I'm not driving, but I walked here to walk you to school." Travis says, kissing my cheek. Of course, my face betrayed me and felt hot. "You're cute when you blush." He says. My face felt hot and we walked to school. I ran across the street, holding Travis's hand. We see a new kid with red hair and green eyes. Who's he?

Travis's POV

(Y/n) and I ran across the street holding hands. We walk to the fountain and see a new kid with red hair and green eyes. Jenna walked up to him and started flirting like a... Ugh. I looked at (Y/n) and I could see the anger in her eyes. She's probably wondering the same thing as me: How does one flirt with a dude she just met? What a... Nngh.. (Y/n) snapped when Jenna shoved him into the fountain and stormed to her. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF IRENE ARE YOU DOING?!" She shouts, raising her hand. Whatever she was going to do, she stopped. "You're lucky. Now stop being mean to other people..." She grumbled. (Y/n) turned around and held her hand towards the red haired guy. He grabbed her hand and she helped him up.

I walked to (Y/n) and put my hand on her shoulder. Her expression softened and spoke. "Hey, are you alright?" "Yeah. Just.. Thanks..." The guy muttered. "I'm (Y/n) and this is Travis." She says, gesturing towards me. "Hi." I say, waving my hand. "I'm.. Jack.." He mumbled. I can tell he was looking at (Y/n)'s beautiful (E/c) eyes and her luscious (H/c) hair flowing in the wind.. TRAVIS STOP. One side of me said. It's true though. Another side of me said. I shook my thoughts off and kissed (Y/n)'s forehead, claiming that she was mine. Jack growled but didn't say anything.

That's when we saw Rachel and Destiny. "Hey Rachel! Hey Des!" (Y/n) says, hugging them. "Jack, this is Rachel and Destiny. Destiny, Rachel, this is Jack." (Y/n) introduced. Rachel and Jack nodded their heads, but Destiny just stared at Jack. I can tell Jack noticed, because he started looking uncomfortable. Heh. Girl trouble. I put my hand in his shoulder and said, "Guys, could I talk to him for a sec?" The girls nodded their heads and Jack looked grateful.

"Thank you man, I was starting to feel uncomfortable." He thanked. "It's fine dude, but do you like (Y/n)?" I ask. "Nah man, she's your girlfriend." He answered, shaking his head. "She's not my girlfriend.. She's just a good friend.." I mumbled. "So she's free game?" He perked. I punched his arm softly. "No." I walk back to the girls.

Laurence's POV

I walk to school by myself. I wonder where (Y/n) could've been. Did she already arrive to school? Eh.. I walk to the fountain and see (Y/n) talking to Rachel, Destiny, Travis and some red headed boy. I walk up to them. "Hey guys!" I say. "Oh! Laurence, this is Jack. Jack, this is Laurance." (Y/n) says, smiling. I kiss her cheek and she blushes. She's cute when she blushes. We all walk into the school and see Aphmau running towards us. She's cute.. But not as cute as (Y/n)... "Hey (Y/n)! Hey..." She says the last part, blushing. Heh. The bell rings and everyone heads to put classes. I have a class with Jack. Interesting...

We both walk to class in silence. "So.. That Travis guy said that (Y/n) is not free game. Are you and her dating?" He asks. I roll my eyes at him and simply said, "No." I sit in my desk and Jack stands next to the teacher. "Students, we have a new student, Jack. Blah blah blah...blah..." The teacher starts the lesson. Great. More boringness.. Whatever.

~~ Let's Get On With The Time Skip, Author~Chan is Bored ~~

Your POV

I walk out of school and head to Garroth. He seems distant.. "Hey Garroth!" I exclaim, kissing his cheek. "Hey (Y/n). I was just thinking about you and the dance." He says, sounding like his normal self. His eyes sparkled the way it always did. I guess he just needed to get back to his senses... Eh. I slip my hand into his and we walk to my house.

Apparently, in class, Garroth and I were partnered up for a project. "So.. What do you want to do, beautiful?" Garroth smirked. "Garroth! Is Laurance rubbing off of you?" I giggled. "Nahh... Still same old Garroth." He chuckled. Huehuehue. We walked back to my house to start our project.

-Oh my Irene! Thank you for reading my chappies! Y'all are the best! Ima start just having girl moments. Guys have most of the moments in this book. Dem boys need to calm down....They be hoggin (Y/n). -Cookie