Chapter 11.

Look out for:

(Y/n): Your name

(E/c): Eye color

(H/c): Hair color

(H/l): Hair length

(F/c): Favorite Color

Garroth's POV

I wake up and walk into the bathroom. I shower and get out. I brush my hair and my teeth. I washed my face and changed into my school uniform. I spray some cologne on and plop a breath mint in my mouth. I step out and walk downstairs. I see Zane and Vylad arguing about something. Hm.. What could they be arguing about? "Guys, guys, calm down. What's wrong?" I ask, staring calmly at them. "Vylad happened!!" Zane yelled. I shushed him and asked Vylad, "What's your side of the story?" He rolls his eyes at Zane and said, "Well I was teasing Zane about Aphmau and he just got all defensive and we started to argue." Zane flushed..PINK? And he turned his head. "Vylad was too personal." He grumbled. Vylad snickered and walked into the kitchen. "Come on baby brother, let's eat breakfast." I say, calming him down. Zane slapped my hands and storm to the kitchen. That child will realllyy tick me off soon... I walk into the kitchen and open a box of ChocoPuffs. I get my bowl and some milk. I pour the Puffs into the bowl and add some milk. I got a spoon and put the things away. I took my bowl and sat at the table, with Zane and Vylad. We all ate in silence and we walked out the door. I put in my shoes before, and I walked outside. We walked to school and I saw Laurance. I rushed over to him. "Hey Garroth." He smiled. "What's wrong...? Did you do something BIG?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. I know he's never that excited for anything except when he's really proud of something. He chuckled and went inside the school. I followed him, thinking about what could've possibly been that big that happened? I shook my head and followed him.

Your POV

BEEP.
BEEP.
BEEP.
BE-
I slam my hand on my alarm clock. I crawl out of bed. This stupid cast isn't even necessary... Whatever. I'll see about getting it off today. But it's (F/c).... Eh. I crawl into the shower and take a shower, using a marshmallow body wash. I get out of the shower and dry my hair. I comb some of it into two small braids. I tie my hair into a pony tail and wash my face. I brush my teeth and changed into my uniform. I rush out and pack up my stuff. I get all my stuff ready and put it in. I walk downstairs and put my backpack on the couch. I go into the kitchen and get some toast. I put pbj on it. I ate it and drank some water. I grabbed my backpack. I slipped on my shoes and walk outside. I head towards the school and sigh. More school.... I head inside the school and go to my locker. I have gym first.... Great. I have to start my day by exercising... Fantastic. Aaron heads towards me and looks awkward. "Hey?" I say, making it sound like a question. "Hey." He smiles awkwardly. I giggle and get my stuff ready for class. I walk to the locker room. I head inside a stall and change into my PE clothes. I go to the gym. We exercise and get more fit. I notice that Aaron was in my class. I looked at him and waved. He looked expressionless and turned around. We played basketball and I started to pant.

I went into the lockers after a while and shower. I change into my normal clothes and spray some perfume, to not smell like sweat. I avoid everyone else and walk to my next class. I'm tired.... I head into my class and sit down. More classes..

-Sorry for the short chapter! I'm realllyyy lazy. Plus, I need to sleep. Bia! -Cookie