Chapter 13.

Look out for:

Look out for:

(Y/n): Your name

(E/c): Eye color

(H/c): Hair color

(H/l): Hair length

(F/c): Favorite Color

Your POV

BEEP.
BEEP.
BEEP.

I slam my hand on my alarm and whine, "Why school?" I got up and went into the bathroom. I use my marshmallow shampoo and take a shower. I step out and wrap myself in a towel. I dry my hair and wash my face. I brush my hair into a bun. I walk out of the bathroom and changed into my uniform.
I pack my stuff into my backpack and walk downstairs. Luckily Mom is asleep. I put my backpack on the couch and make myself some pancakes. I pour some milk into my cup afterwards. I grab my food and eat my pancakes. I drink the milk and put all the stuff away. I got my backpack and slipped on my shoes. I walked outside. Laurance didn't seem to be here.. BEEP! I spun around and saw Travis in a car. I giggled as he rolled down his window. "Sorry ma'am, but could you get in? I'm driving." He spoke, making his voice sound as fancy as possible. I giggled and kissed his cheek as I got in. I put my backpack on my lap and we talk. "So (Y/n), the dance.." He began. "You don't have a date just yet, right? Well I was wondering if you'd be my special someone to it. Since you didn't answer the time at the doctor's. A
About that.. Your CAST! It's off!" He hugged me. "Yeah, I-" I got cut off by Laurance at the window. He knocked on it and I rolled it down. Then he finally saw the driver. "(Y/n)!! .....Travis......." He grumbled. I kissed his cheek and asked Travis, "Can he join us?" He shrugged and Laurance went in. We went to the school and Travis parked. When we got out, I hugged him. "Thanks for taking me to school." I smiled. Then I saw a girl with brown hair, turquoise highlights, a blue bow on her head, and a school uniform. She was with a girl with brown hair and she had a blue bow tied to her hair. The two girls walked silently to the front of the school. I looked at Laurance and Travis. They had noticed to new girls as well. We shrugged it off and walked to the entrance. We again saw the girls and walked. The girl with turquoise highlights bumped into Jenna and fell. "Watch where you're going, loser. Don't want to bump into me again, or you'll have it." Jenna snapped. That's when I lost it and stormed at Jenna. "Jenna stop bothering the new girls. Now back off and hide in your little hole and think about your idiotic moves." I say, her eyes turning on me. "Oh shut up!" She growled. Laurance came to my side and she whimpered and ran. I laughed and looked at the new girls. I put my hand on the only brown haired girl. She flinched and walked closer towards her friend. "It's okay, we're not evil like Jenna." I say, holding out my hand. The girl with streaks shook my hand. We walked together to their classes. We reached the two girls' class. Apparently, they both have all the same classes together. "Hey, I'm (Y/n), he's Laurance, and he's Travis." I say, gesturing towards them. "H-hey.. I am Rachel, and my friend is Destiny." (LunarWolf12, mah bff) said the Turquoise haired girl (Sorry if your name is Rachel, you can change my name). They quickly walk to their class. I shook my head and followed Travis to our class. I waved bye at Laurance and we headed to class. I held Travis's hand. He blushed and we sat together. The teacher came soon after us and we began out lesson.
~~ Author~Chan Uses Time Skip Till Lunch ~~

I walk to the cafeteria and see the new girls. I gesture them over to me. They shyly walk to me. They're so adorable! They're super shy! We walk over to where Aph was sitting.

Rachel's POV

Me and Des get our lunch. We noticed that the girl (Y/n) was gesturing us to come to her. I looked at Desy. She looked at me and we shyly walked over to her. (Y/n) is a sweet angel! She lets us sit with her in the first day of school! We sit down with (Y/n) and we are a jet black haired girl with hazel eyes. She looks familiar.... "Oh my Irene!! Rachel! Destiny!!" She squealed. She ran up to us and hugged us. It was... APHMAU?!? We had a group hug and (Y/n) giggled. "You know each other?" She asks. We all nod our heads. "Oh, great! Less introducing!!" She laughed. We all joined in and the guy named Travis walked to us. He smiled at (Y/n)- wait, are they dating? I kinda lik- I shook it off. "H-hey are you two d-dating?" I studdered. They both looked surprised. "No! We're just close friends....but I'd love to date her.." Travis said, muttering the last part. But I heard it. "So, you're Rach, right?" He asked. I kicked him in the shin. "The name's Rachel. Don't call me that." I growl. Then I noticed that I had hurt him. "OH MY IRENE!! I'm SOSOSOSOSO SORRY! I JUST DON'T LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE GIVE ME NICKNAMES!!" I yell, apologizing as much as possible. He just smiled and shrugged.
We continued to have a conversation. Des just kept quiet. (Author~Chan calls Destiny Des, Des Des, Desy, and Destin Vieber. Author~Chan is weird, she knows.) We all continued to eat. Then someone covers my eyes.

-Ooo Cliffhanger!! Hehe!! I added myself and LunarWolf12 as well!! I hope you have enjoyed this chappie!! -C00Ki3