Chapter 7. Part 2

Look out for:

(Y/n): Your name

(E/c): Eye color

(H/c): Hair color

(H/l): Hair length

(F/c): Favorite Color

(L/n): Last name

Aphmau's POV

I rush into the hospital with Laurance, Travis, and.. Garroth.. EEE!! Gah! (Y/n) is HURT! "SHE'S HURT! QUICK!" I said, panicking. The nurse nodded her head and asked, "How did she get hurt?" "S-she got hit by a tree that fell in the e-earthq-quake.." I said, on the verge of tears again. The nurse called something and people rushed over. They took (Y/n) without hesitation and took her to a room. I started crying when I saw her all bloody. We sat down at the chair next to (Y/n)'s room. I felt so panicked. Garroth placed his hands on mine and I blushed. "It'll be alright, Aphmau. She's a strong girl." He said, with his soothing voice comforting me. I hugged him tightly with tears falling out my eyes. Poor (Y/n).... Why is world so DRAMATIC?! Travis looked scared. Laurance looked worried. Garroth tried to force a smile. I hugged him even tighter. Laurance frowned. "Ahem. Don't you like (Y/n)?" He asked. Garroth chuckled and said, "She's great and all, but so is Aphmau." "Meep!" I blushed. Travis didn't look like in he was in the mood for anything. He just frowned. The doctor finally came out and said that only 1 person could go in. Travis bolted to the doctor. "I will!" He said, his voice cracking. I shook my head as he went in.

Travis's POV

I bolted to the doctor. "I will!" I said, my voice cracking. I saw Aphmau shaking her head as I went in. I ran to (Y/n) and grabbed her hand. "Is she okay?!" I yelled. "Yes. She just needs rest." The doctor said calmly. I held onto (Y/n)'s hand. She will not leave me. Irene no, she will NOT! "(Y/n), please. Don't leave me in this cruel world. I need you. You're my everything." I said, crying into her blanket. My hand held on tighter to hers.

~~Time Skip!~~

Your POV

I woke to the sound of crying. One eye opened and I saw myself in an unusual place. I saw Travis holding my hand tightly, while crying. I heard some prayers. "Irene, don't take her soul. I need her to complete my life. She's my everything. Don't take her." "T-Travis.." I whisper, my voice cracking. His head bolted up. His eyes looked bloodshot. He hugged me REALLY tight. "(Y/n)!! Please! Don't leave me." He cried. There was silence. I finally realized he was asleep. Laurance bolted into the room. "(Y/n)!!! You're awake!!!" He grabbed my face and brought me into a kiss. It seemed like forever until I broke away. "Please, what day is it?" I asked. "I-it's May 28. It's been 2 weeks.." He cried. I hugged him. "Travis really loved you. He's been up the whole time, when you were asleep. But (Y/n).. I l-love you.." He blushed. I was shocked. Two boys claimed their love for me? I've never loved anyone since Aiden..... Garroth then bolted in. Garroth grimaced as Laurance walked out. "(Y/n)! Are you alright?" He exclaimed. He put a hand on my cheek. He caressed my cheek and closed the separation between our lips. I was shocked, but accepted. I pulled away and stared at Travis. "He's alright, just tired." Garroth said, seemingly like he was reading my mind. He walked out and Aphmau rushed in. Her eyes were red and puffy and tears were streaming down her cheeks. She hugged me like crazy and said, "Don't pass out." I smiled and she nodded her head. She left me and Travis alone. I stroked his cheek and pushed his hair aside. He's a great guy... I swear he smiled. Maybe he's dreaming about me... I kissed his forehead and fell asleep.

~•~•~•~•~•Dream Begin•~•~•~•~•~

Travis and I were holding hands. He brought me into a kiss. A true kiss. "You really are strong, (Y/n). It makes you more special than anyone else. Be mine." He said, pulling away. I kissed his cheek and placed my head on his shoulders. He cuddled as we watched the sun set. I do love Travis, don't I...
~•~•~•~•~•Dream End•~•~•~•~•~
I woke up seeing Travis watching me. I blushed. He blushed. "Travis.. I..." I got cut off by Travis's lips meeting mine. We kissed for a while and I pulled away. "That was a true kiss. I love you (Y/n). It's true love at first sight. Will you please be my sweetheart at the dance?" He asked. I smiled in shock and tried to say yes, but I got cut off by teh doctor. "You're free to go, Miss. (L/n). But you'll need these." He said, giving me crutches. I sighed and got up, seeing a (F/c) cast on my foot. Travis looked as shocked as me. He carried me to the door, when I finally used my crutches. I got out and everyone stared at me. They shook it off and we walked off.

I do love Travis. But the others as well...

-Tank you for reading this chapter. I'm a lazy butt. :'p -Cookie