Chapter 22.

Look out for:

(Y/n): Your name

(E/c): Eye color

(H/c): Hair color

(H/l): Hair length

(F/c): Favorite Color

Your POV

BEEP.
BEEP.
BEEP.

I slam my hand on my alarm clock. I crawl out of bed and to the bathroom. I turn on the water and wait for it to get warm. I jump in and the water hits my skin. I use my marshmellow body wash and simply rinse my hair. I start singing a song. "Singing in the shower!" My voice cracks. (You can make yourself sing good if you want.)

I get out and wrap a towel around me. I dry my hair and just comb it. I put on WATERPROOF mascara and some eyeliner.

I walk into the closet and change into my school uniform. I put a (F/c) bow in my hair. There. Now I don't look like I have cried at all.

I walk out and pack my stuff and walk downstairs. I put my backpack on the couch and walk into the kitchen. I grab a bagel and make myself a smoothie. I sit on the dinning table and eat. I take my smoothie and go to the door. I slip on my shoes when I remembered something. I KEEP FORGETTING MY SKETCHBOOK! I walk back upstairs and into my room. I grab my sketchbook and put it in my backpack. I walk out the door and drink my smoothie. I set it on a table on our porch and walk to school.

I will be strong. I will not break down. On...T-Travis... GAH! Nonono! I shake my head in disgust. I walk to school and see no one waiting for me. Thank Irene.. I crept into the school, making sure none of the guys saw me. "Hey (Y/n)!" A voice says. I spin around, only to see Rachel. "Oh my Irene. Thank Irene it's you." I say, sighing. "Where were you yesterday?" She asks, looking concerned. "You don't have to worry about me.." I mumble. Then Rachel's expression hardens. "Travis.." She grimaced. "Y-yeah.." I mutter. She hugs her and I hug back. We walk to our classes. Thank Irene.. No sign of the boys. I walk into my class and see Garroth and Laurance. This class. Oh no.. I put my head down low and take out my sketch book. I just draw some anime. I hum a song and keep drawing until the class begins. I close my book and put it away. I just focus on the teacher. I don't need no boy..

~~Le Author~Chan Time Skipp!!~~

I get up and walk to lunch. I bump into JENNA. "Move out my way, loser." She growls. Her friends, Michi, Krissy, and Genesis, laugh at me. I grumble and walk to the cafeteria. I ignore all the boys and sit down with Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, Nicole, and Katelyn. "Where were you yesterday?" All the girls except for Aph asked. "Well.. Things.." I mutter. I just sit down and take out my lunch. After a couple bites, someone covered my eyes.

-Cliff hanger!! Who could it be?? Sorry for the really short chapter, I just don't have time. Gotta get rest to get ready for tomorrow's test. Ugh. Good night, Cookie Monsters!! -Cookie