Chapter 14.

Look out for:

(Y/n): Your name

(E/c): Eye color

(H/c): Hair color

(H/l): Hair length

(F/c): Favorite Color

Rachel's POV

The hands uncovered my eyes and I turned around. "AARON?!?" I screamed. I hugged him super tight. The guys and Aphmau were looking. "Uh, why are you hugging AARON?" Laurance finally asked. "My sister." Aaron said, giving me a noogie. I laughed and kicked him where The Sun Don't Shine. While he winced in pain, we all laughed. "Rachel..ow..you..do..know...how to hurt...ow...more.." Aaron whined. I smile. Desy rolled her eyes and giggled. We all continued to talk.

Destiny's POV

I was looking at Garroth. He's so cute, there's no denial. I like him. He's so shy and funny. He likes blue.. I should put blue highlights! And mint green cause I love it! "Hey Garroth, can I talk to you?" I asked. He looked surprised but nodded his head. We headed out of the cafeteria. "So.. You needed m-" I cut him off my kissing his cheek. I face felt so hot. "T-that's what I wanted to d-do.." I say, rushing to the cafeteria.

Garroth's POV

Destiny kissed my cheek. I touched where she had kissed me and I shook my head. I walk back to the cafeteria. I see (Y/n) smiling at Laurance. I glared at him and got to (Y/n). "Hi Garroth." She giggled. She kissed my cheek at where Destiny had kissed. Again, (Y/n) tops her. I wish I could muster the courage to ask (Y/n) to be my special someone. I hugged (Y/n) and kissed her forehead. She giggled. I saw Rachel looking at Travis. Heh, she likes him. And Destiny... Likes me.. But Travis likes (Y/n)... As well.. I really don't want to see these girls upset... I just go back to hugging (Y/n)
"Hey (Y/n) wanna come to my house after school?" I ask. "Sure!" She exclaimed. Ah.. She's so sweet.. We will watch movies together. Then I might be able to cuddle with her. Luckily Vylad has soccer and Zane is out. And mom, she's at Grandmas. Dad, he's busy traveling around the world. "Garroth? You alright?" (Y/n) asked, looking concerned. "Yeah. I was just lost in thoughts." I responded. I kissed him her forehead and she blushed. Heh, I love her blush. We headed to our classes. I can't wait to hang out with (Y/n)!!! YESS!!

~~ Author~Chan Time Skip To After School ~~

I walk out to the fountain. I se e (Y/n) and hug her. She's so sweet. She blushed as I took her hand. We walked to my house. While we were walking, we talked about the dance. "The dance really gets me excited, do you get excited?" I ask (Y/n). "Y-yeah.." She responds. I chuckle and stroke her cheek. "You look beautiful, (Y/n)." I say. Before I was going to ask her to be my special someone, Destiny ran to us. "Hey guys!" She exclaims. Then she stops. I finally noticed that she was staring at us holding hands. She just shook her head and stormed off. "She really likes you, doesn't she?" (Y/n) questioned, looking calm. I blush and look around. I focus on the trees. She kissed my cheek, and effectively, it made me finally looked at her.

She chuckled and we went inside my house. We put down our backpacks and slip off our shoes. "So.. What do you want to watch?" I ask, scrolling though Netflix on my T.V. "Hm... How about....Hotel Transylvania?" (Y/n) asks, shaking with excitement. She's so cute... I chuckle and I click on it. We start watching it. While we were watching, I felt lonely and pulled (Y/n) closer to me. I wrap both hands around her and kiss her cheek. She blushes and we continue to watch. We also continue to cuddle as we watch.

-Finally finished the chapter. Sorry for being a short one. -Cookie