OH MY IRENE I LOVE YOU ALL!! 3K!! (Plus a Bonus Chappie)

Let me start by screaming my head off. I see my friend with 1.61K reads and I was like, 'Hey, How about I check mine?' Then I do check it and I see 3.01K reads. I'm screaming! (And crying) I need a celebration!!! Thanks for supporting me this whole time, I remember when I very first started this book. I was waiting for reads... And now, BOOM! 3K READS!! What could I do without you guys... 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 I love you all so much!! I wouldn't have been so happy today! You guys brightened my day! Now I can look forward for what comes today. Also, happy Memorial Day! Without further ado, time for fanfics!!

Previously on Katelyn's Sister (A Laurance x Travis x Vylad x Katelyn's Sister fanfic)..

I lock the door and start 'crying' in my bed. Why does it hurt? I don't like him.. He's a moron.

Look out for:

(Y/n): Your name

(E/c): Eye color

(H/c): Hair color

(H/l): Hair length

(F/c): Favorite Color

Thoughts are Italicized

Your POV

I sneeze. What happened? I rub my eyes and sit up groggily. Mm... I smack my lips together and rub my eyes again. I notice my eyelashes scraping along my hand. Hmmm? I walk to the bathroom and see a mess. What happened? I look at the mirror and stand there, my mouth open wide. I shake my head and walk to the sink. I grab my towel and rinsed it with water. I started wiping off the mascara drilling down my face. I clean my eyelashes. I must've been crying.. Why? I thought, as I started to apply new mascara and eyeliner. Luckily, I only put those two on yesterday.. Yesterday.... Mm... Then it struck me.

Flashback~•~

Katelyn held the knife next to Travis's throat playfully. Travis took the knife from her and tossed it in the pool. Then he brought Katelyn into a kiss...

End of Flashback~•~

I shook my head. (Y/n), grow up! You don't need that guy! I shook my head and applied new makeup. Not just mascara and eyeliner, but also eye shadow, blush, and etc. I'm over that man, and now I'm cleaned up! I don't need that son of a biscuit! I'm grown!! I laugh and go to my closet. I change into a white top saying, "I Never Liked You Anyway", with a black leather jacket, and black skinny jeans. I'm done.

When I walk out of the closet, almost as if on cue, the doorbell rang

When I walk out of the closet, almost as if on cue, the doorbell rang. I walk down the stairs casually and open the door. It was Laurance. "Laurance? Hey!" I said, giving him a warm smile.

Laurance quickly stepped in and pinned me to the wall. "L-Laurance?!" I yelled, staring at him with fright. "Hey, just let it happen." He said calmly, staring at me with his baby blue eyes. I calmed down and closed my eyes, embracing what will happen. Laurance moved and leaned closer to me. His lips touch mine, and we kissed. I was shocked at first, but soon melted into the kiss. I wrapped my hands around his neck as we kissed.

We broke apart later, connecting out eyes together. I smiled at him. It was a sweet kiss, not long, not short. Laurance gave me a dazzled smile and he laughed.
"Did you enjoy that, my dear princess?" He asked, humor in his voice. "Why, yes I did!" I exclaimed, my voice in a different tone. We laughed and plopped onto the couch. I smiled at him..

Vylad's POV

I was walking by the houses when I hear a roar of laughter. Hmm.. What would that noise be? I walk closer to the sound and notice that the sound was coming from (Y/n)'s house. "That was fun, my princess. Shall we do it again?" A manly voice asked. Then, a familiar voice answered, "Nah, I'm fine." Hmm? What could this be about? I crept closer and climbed close to (Y/n)'s window. Who could this be? I looked though the window, only to see (Y/n) and Laurance sitting on the couch together, cuddling. I clenched my fist. Breathe in, breathe out. Calm down, Vylad. They are just friends, just friends... "Laurance, could you fetch me a napkin? It got all over my jeans!" (Y/n) said. WHAT?! "Sure, m'lady. I'll wipe it for you." Laurance said. That's when I couldn't take it anymore and smashed the door open. (Y/n) dropped her cup. It splashed all over her. I could not concentrate, only to hear my blood rush in my ear. I stormed up to Laurance and grabbed him by the collar. I raised my fist until I felt a pain in my back. Then, I blacked out.

- *Sneeze* THANKS FOR 3K!! *Voice crackz* Yeah! I love you all! Thank you, thank you. Thank you so much!! -Cookie