Dante's _ _ _ _ _ _

Yo.

Look out for:

(Y/n): Your name

(E/c): Eye color

(H/c): Hair color

(H/l): Hair length

(F/c): Favorite Color

Your POV

I spin around, only to see Dante. "H-Hey.. D-Dante.. How's your face?" I ask cautiously. "Hahah, it's fine. I guess. Anyways, how are you?" Dante laughs as he set me down. "Great. You?" I ask. "Perfect." Dante says, bending down. He kisses my forehead and smiles. Lucinda squeals and rushes off, stealing my drawing of her. I laugh. Oh my Irene.. I look back at him and blush.

"So, would you like to go to the dance with me?" Dante says, winking. I laugh. "Sure. But...." I start. Dante raises his eyebrow. "Stop with that wink." I giggle. Dante smiles at me and takes something out of his pocket. A little box. Aw.. Dante opens it to reveal a (F/C) necklace. He puts it on me and takes my hand and escorts me home. Ah. This is going to be fun!

~~Leh Author~Chan Time Skip Till Dance~~

Beep!
Beep!
Beep!

I jump out of my bed and screamed. "DANCE IS TODAY!!" I grabbed a marker and crossed and X on the calendar. Finally. I scramble to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. I washed myself with the last of my marshmellow body wash. I rinsed my self and took a sniff. Smell delish!! I use my pomegranate shampoo and conditioner. I wait for a couple of minutes and rinse my hair. Then I repeat the step and got out of the shower. A Saturday.. Have plenty of time.. Anyways, the dance starts at 6:00 PM.. It's 6:00 AM. Great!

I jump out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and one around my hair. I dry my feet and walk to the sink. I take out the hair dryer, curler, and a brush. I dry my hair and brush it. Then I curl my hair and comb through it. It stayed there. Perfect!'

I wear a pink halter top with a blue skirt. I put on some peach heels and smile.

 I put on some peach heels and smile

Then I heard the doorbell ring. I ran down the stairs carefully, in case I trip and fall over these heels. I open the door and see Aphmau. She was wearing a white floral lace with purple dress. She wore black flats and smiles at me. Her hair was up in a bun.

"Hey Aphmau, could you help me with my makeup?" I asked. She giggled and nodded her head. "Luckily, I brought my whole set of perfume and makeup kits." She giggled. I stared at her, eyes wide. "Makeup KITS?" I say in shock. "Yeah." I shook my head and we walk to my bathroom. I sit where I put my clothes. Aphmau does my make up as I do what she says. Aph finally spoke up. "Who's your date?"
"Dante." I say. She nods her head slowly and continues applying my make up. After a couple more minutes, she finished. "Perfect." She handed me a mirror and I looked in it. I gasped. I look great!! "WOW! Aph! Your makeup skills are on point!" I giggle. She smiles and sprays some *Insert Favorite Fruit* perfume on me.