Ground Walkers {SLOW UPDATES}

By LieutenantBubbles

What would it be like if you couldn't walk on the ground? Try it and see how easy it is. It's not is it. Well... More

Chapter 1 Another Ground Walker
Chapter 2 I'd Rather Call You A Ground Walker Than A Boy
Chapter 4 A Walk By The Beach And Sight With An Old Friend
Chapter 5 Sleepover?
Chapter 6 Sleepover? (Part 2)
Chapter 7 Next Day The Worst Day
Chapter 8 What?
Olympic Special
Chapter 9 Back To Normal?
Chapter 10 What?????
Chapter 11 No Way
Chapter 12 Mr. Richy-Pants
Chapter 13 We Get It Your Both A Happy- WHAT?!
Chapter 14 Escaping Detention
Chapter 15 Fifty Shades Of Band
Chapter 16 Alexander Hamilton
Chapter 17 I Win
Chapter 18 Study Date?
A/n (Rare, I Know)

Chapter 3 You Have No Idea Do You?

30 3 0
By LieutenantBubbles

A/n Sorry for not updating in awhile not only was I busy and working on other stories but, I also wanted to make this chapter longer so yeah. Sorry. Now enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------

Finally the last bell rang.

"Yes!" Christine thought, sitting up straight.

She got up and jumped to the teacher's desk. She jumped, yet again, and grabbed the door frame. With one quick swing, she was on top of the lockers, running down the hall.

She saw Jennifer and the others by the door, waiting for her. She jumped down on Jennifer's back, and, somehow, Jennifer was ready for it. Jennifer lopped her arms under Christine's legs, and next thing you know she's giving her a piggyback ride.

"Put em' up bro high!" Christine yelled, speaking fast, as she threw her fist in the air.

Jennifer took off, running out the door, with her friends close behind. They slowed down and started walking after running into the field area, that lined the school.

"So, Makayla how's the reading going?" Christine asked, smirking.

"Oh, shut up." Makayla muttered, crossing her arms.

Each one seemed to have something special about them; Christine can't walk on the ground, Slade is Transgender and Homosexual, Phoenixx is Bisexual and Agender, Daniel is normal for the most part, Jennifer is kind of weird and is also Bisexual, and Makayla has dyslexia.

Jennifer put Christine down on a bench when they reached their little hang out. Christine suddenly heard footsteps, and then a bit of silence.

"Crap." She thought.

"Did someone seriously just find our secret hideout after 3 long years of us protecting it. Biggest idiot in the world award goes to... Drum roll please..... Me! Yay I won an award for absolutely nothing." Her thoughts continued.

She turned around quickly to see the last person she ever wanted to see; Carson.

"Fabulous." She sarcastically thought, letting her guard down a bit, slumping down in her spot as she frowned.

He had his hands on his knees and he was breathing heavily, like he had been running for awhile to try to catch up with them.

"Or he was running away from someone?" Christine thought, starting to feel a little suspicious.

With her curiosity getting the best of her, she finally spoke.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, harsher than she wanted to.

"Way to go, Christine." She sarcastically thought.

He looked up at us with a confused look on his face.

"I didn't know you were here. I was just running trying to get away from them." He said in between breathes.

"Wait, say what now?" Daniel asked, slightly confused.

"The people from lunch." Carson said in between breathes again.

"God almighty why?!" She thought with a groan.

"What?!" He asked, looking up at her.

"Sorry, did I say that out loud? Oh, well." She sarcastically thought, shrugging a bit.

"Can you help me?!" He asked, Christine drifting of into her thoughts, not really paying attention anymore.

"Well are you going to help me or not?!" He snapped, causing Christine to snap back to reality.

"Oh, yeah right. Just shut up, and get in the tree." Christine answered, as she pointed at a tree two feet away from them.

Carson didn't put up a fight. He just simply nodded his head, and started climbing up the tree.

"You guys too. Get your butts up there." She continued, looking over at her friends.

"Yes ma'am!" Daniel mocked, saluting her, before beginning to climb the tree. Christine playfully rolled her eyes in response. Once everyone was in the tree it was her turn.

"Okay, let's get this over with." Christine mumbled, walking to the end of the bench. She ran down the bench, doing some flips and stuff, before reaching the end and flipping on to the tree.

She landed perfectly by Phoenixx, Daniel, and Carson. She heard some foot steps and then silence. She looked down, something she's used to, and saw a group of boys standing right underneath them.

"Wow. Men. Always so clueless." She thought, shaking her head.

"Where did he go?" A voice asked from below.

"He came down this way and just... Disappeared." Another said. Christine looked down at them, smirking and trying not to laugh the entire time. She heard Phoenixx put zir hand over zir mouth, muffling zir laughter. Christine had turned to zir and punched zir lightly, whispering to zir to shut up, as she slightly giggled as well.

"I told you to keep an eye on him and don't let him get away!" Another boy yelled, hitting the second one on the back of his head. One guy was just standing there, rubbing his eyes with his fingers as the group of men were arguing.

"Oh, shut up, and start thinking for once, instead of arguing!" He snapped, causing all of them to go silent.

"Wow. That was rude. I'm not even that rude to my friends. It's more of an sarcastic under tone." Christine thought, a bit taken back by the outburst. 

She shared a glance with Daniel, and he knew what she was thinking, and nodded.

He pulled Phoenixx and Carson, behind some leafs and signaled the others to do the same. While this was happening, Christine just sat there, playfully smirking. A breeze went by and all the noises they made just seemed natural. That all happened in under a minute so the boys were still standing underneath them.

"All I heard from that was two things. The first one being, 'Oh shut up and use your useless brains for once'. Or this one, my personal favorite, 'Oh shut up and rub your two brains cells together to come up with something.'" Christine stated, with her famous smirk. They jumped a little at the sound of her voice and looked up.

"Ugh, men. Always such scaredy cats." She thought, rolling her eyes a bit.

"Where did he go?! Where are you hiding him?!" Alexander snapped.

"Dude! I don't know!" Christine yelled, putting her hands up in defense, acting innocent.

"That's a lie." He snapped back, clearly growing impatient.

"What makes you think that darling?" She sarcastically replied, batting her eyelashes and smirking.

"You were protecting him at lunch and now your saying you don't know where he is?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Hey, I'm not a stalker like you guys." She snapped back.

"You have three seconds to tell us before I grab you and through you face first on the ground!" He threatened.

"Like I haven't heard that before." She replied.

"You're not scared?" He asked, sounding a little surprised.

"No, I'm actually kinda angry that you're still talking to me, acting like I know where he is. But go ahead, try to yeet me onto the ground." She plainly answered, resting her chin in the palm of her hand.

"I guess I might as well use it to my advantage." He said, smirking.

"You don't want to see me truly angry. Trust me, you don't know what I'm capable of." She stated, gazing right into his soul. Some of his friends shivered and others gulped. She just smirked, clearly enjoying herself.

"Why don't you try going to the house over there and see if he's in there since it's the only place he could have gone." She suggested, pointing to the small blue house behind them in the distance. They turned around and looked at the house, face-palming.

"If he's not there we'll be coming back for you." Alexander threatened, death glaring, before turning around and running away, the others following behind him.

"Wait, but no one lives in that house." Phoenixx said after jumping out of the tree, landing on the ground.

"I know, I said that to buy us time." Christine replied, while the others jumped down as well.

"Time for what?" Maykayla asked.

"Time for this," Christine answered, jumping down on Jennifer's back again.

"Put em' up bro high!" She yelled, repeating the same phrase from earlier. Jennifer started running again, with the others close behind.

They stopped once they reached a nearby forest area, that lined the outskirts of the field, that the group usually hang out in. Jennifer put Christine down on top of a stump near a tree she could easily climb up.

"Why did you help me?" Carson asked, causing Christine to jump a little. She had completely forgot he was still with them.

"What?" She asked.

"Why did you-" He started again, speaking slowly, before she cut him off.

"I heard what you said and saying it slower isn't going to help either. And I said that because your actually asking me why I literally saved your butt?" She asked again.

"Because I kinda called you out and was a jerk to you." He mumbled, twiddling his fingers.

"Oh, yeah, that... Um, I'm kinda doing this because I like to mess with people and..... Um, you kinda owe me now, and I like it when people owe me favors. Gives me the upper hand at times." She answered, starting to climb the nearby tree.

"Okay, also you never answered my question." He added. She looked over at him with a confused look on her face, as she struggled to climb the tree.

"Who, what, where, why, how? What question? What'd you ask?" She asked, confused.

"The question I asked earlier in class. Have you ever thought about touching the ground before?" He asked. 

"Sometimes." She answered, pulling herself up onto the branch. "But, does it look like I ever do it or talk about it?" She sarcastically added.

"Yeah, kinda." He answered, jumping over a few roots that stuck out of the ground.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Slade asked. Christine nearly fell of the tree, having completely forgot her friends were there too.

"Yeah, what is that supposed to mean?" Christine asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well you look, act, and are rebellious so maybe you have done it just to go against the rules or something stupid like that." He answered, shrugging.

"She would for that reason or if it was a dare." Jennifer pointed out.

"It's the gloves. They give people that vibe." Christine shrugged, showing off her fingerless gloves, before starting to walk along the long thick branch.

"So, what are we gonna do now that we have a newbie and complete and total udder boredom on our hands?" Christine asked, mostly talking to herself, as she jumped onto another tree branch.

"I don't know." Daniel answered, shrugging. "But I'm sure you and your stupidity would have no trouble finding something to do." He added.

Christine suddenly remembered something that they could actually do, and something she could show them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401 5 15
The world is loud. There are those who make no sound. Billions of people on the planet, some make no sound, some hear no sounds, and some don't see...
3.8K 332 42
Okay, so here's how it all began. Basically, teenagers have been vanishing across the country and no one has the foggiest idea what's going on (myse...
1.1K 25 25
"Elle, why? Are you not happy here? Am I doing something wrong...?" His voice seemed to break when he was asking that last question. "No, it's not yo...
7.6K 232 15
This is a bio about me and what I went through as a child. You see I was abused not just by both parents but my whole family. I know you guys probabl...