Now or Take Home? {Billdip Fa...

Autorstwa myotpisnotstraight

How about a sexy barista and a cute geek? *Gravity Falls Fanfiction* *All Rights Reserved* Więcej

Now or Take Home?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The Oath
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 20

3.1K 209 173
Autorstwa myotpisnotstraight

Ces: Enjoy Reading!

*=*

Chapter 20 "Eventually"

Third Person's POV

Dipper yawned, didn't realized that he fell asleep on his couch without any second thoughts. He sat upright slowly, minding his dizziness because of the gravity.

He looked up at the clock, blinking a few times. "It's one in the morning?" He deadpanned. "I skipped dinner and it's tomorrow." He groaned, collapsing in the couch again.

The laziness struck him. But he had to move.

He shot up from the couch and went to his room, changing his clothes. Fortunately, his class will start at ten today so he doesn't need to get worked up. Though it's only one in the morning.

This usually happens to him, when he's dead tired or waken up by a nightmare. Normally he stays inside his room but this time he's going else where.

Dipper pulls out a maroon shirt and his usual blue jacket. This set always makes him remember the good old days. Although he can't pull out a smile now.

He took his keys, wallet and phone with him. He lastly looked at himself in the mirror, yep, he looks like a mess.

Why is his hair don't get properly fixed? Why is it always messy? It always makes him want to cry. He sighed and pushed back his glasses.

Before he leaves his apartment, he stared at the cap he used to wear.

Should I? He frowned. He hesitantly took it and wore it. The feeling of this cap beneath his hair again makes him smile.

He left his apartment and went for a walk. The sky is dark with the heavy clouds hindering the stars and the moon, it was snowing but not too heavy. The snow beneath his shoes was thick and he can feel the rapid coldness from it.

Where is he going? He doesn't even know either. He just walks around, trying not to get seen by someone. Well it's not like he's a buglar or a criminal.

But this kind of feeling when the world is asleep and the city's lights around you, it was very amazing. He couldn't helped but to be at awe.

He walked away, dazed to his random thoughts.

His neck freezing but he didn't mind any of it. He loves it when a snow came contact with his skin. It almost made him remember how cold his body is.

He was already at the center of the city, he can see some shops open with their christmas lights and their decorations placed at their shops. The road is quiet, but there are some cars passing by and people walking by.

It was peaceful for once but he didn't craved to be embraced by the silent night. He wanted the noise, the words coming out from someone's mouth, the tone, the voice.

It didn't occured to him that he was already thinking about Bill.

But what occured to him that he encountered the person he didn't realized thinking about.

"B-Bill?" He managed to squeak between his white breath.

Bill blinks, he looks messed up. "Pine Tree?" He clarified by squinting his eyes to make sure that it is Dipper. "What are you doing in this kind of hour?" He asks.

"I should ask the same thing to you." Dipper says.

Bill shrugs. "Can't sleep." He briefly answered.

"I woke up." Dipper answered his reason this time.

The two stared at each other for a short time but it took eternity for Dipper, he smiled akwardly. "Well.. I should be going now." He muttered, passing by him.

"Wait."

He stopped.

"I want to talk to you." Bill asks with a heavy tone in his voice.

Oh god. What did I do this time? Did I do something bad again? Why can't I stop myself from saying bad things!? Am I that horrible to him? I don't blame him for everything but why do I always say bad things!?

Bill can see that Dipper was getting paler as the time passes and that got him worry a little. "O-Oi. Calm down. I just want to talk." He says.

Dipper hesitantly nodded. "O-Okay.." He agreed anyways.

They started to walk together and Dipper was still nervous, terrified and conscious to everything. He repeatedly scolded him mentally.

"Do you hate me, Pine Tree?" Bill asks out of nowhere.

That literally shot Dipper on the chest. "Eh!?" He reacted, quite loudly. "What makes you think that!?" Though the answer is so obvious.

Bill narrowed his eyes on him. Impressed by the reaction. "Well.. Every time I touch you, you froze and pale. You often tremble under my touch too." He answered.

Oh. Oh. Dipper knew the reason, he rubbed his forearm. "I.. that's.. It's not like I hate you.." It might be the complete opposite. He blushed at the inner thought.

He sighed. To clear everything up, he has to say it.

"Haphephobia." He says fast.

Bill blinks, didn't catched that. "What?"

God fucking dammit, Cipher.. Dipper ticked off. "Ha, phe, pho, bi, a." He slowly stated, with an irritation visible in his face and tone.

The blond stopped and stared at him with wide eyes.

Dipper only shooked, got the feeling he was weird again. He was creepy. He was disgusting. Because he is.

Bill breathed. "What is Haphephobia?" He asks.

That breaks off the whole tension between them. Dipper suddenly wanted to throw his body off a cliff. He facepalmed. "Seriously? What course did you even finished?" He whispered.

"BSCS."

"Woah. Really?"

Bill smirked. "I don't look like it now do I?" He says. "Back to the topic, what's Haphephobia?" He repeated.

And Dipper thought he'll push the topic away. He should have knew that he's persistent. "A-A fear of being touched." He muttered, embarrassed like hell.

"Fear of touch?" Bill whispered, surprised that the brunet even got such phobia. Well, now he knows why he kept frozing like that. He felt sightly relieved.

"So-" He hummed. "You don't hate me?"

Dipper blinks.

"You kept shaking like that because of your phobia? Not because you're terrified of me or hate me?" Bill asked, wanting to make sure of it.

Dipper can see the sun comes up behind Bill's head. He could only stare at him and nodded slowly. Was that always inside his head? Was he always worried what he thinks about him? He wanted to ask this questions but he thinks he already got his answer through his eyes.

He smiled softly. "Of course. I don't hate you nor I'm frightened of you." Well maybe sometimes. "Why do you think I'm talking to you if I am, right?" He chuckled.

Bill can finally feel his whole body relieved. He didn't failed to breathed out in relief, he pulled out a clumsy smile. "R-Really. That's a huge blown of relief on me then." He muttered.

"Looks like it." Dipper says.

Bill kept the smile on, he was really relieved. "Why did you started having that phobia anyways?" He asks.

Dipper looks away from his eyes, he stared up to the heavy clouds as the snow falls down. "T-That.. I can't say that yet." He says.

"Yet."

Dipper blinks, that word again.

"If that's the case, Pine Tree will tell me someday. Because you used the word 'yet.'" Bill explained. "And the meaning of yet is that you won't do it now but someday you will."

Yet. Yet. Yet.

"Yet.. I'm not a loser yet, right?" Dipper flashed him a widest grin he could master.

That surprised Bill, he can suddenly see all the beautiful things around him. How the lamp post was actually shading a beautiful orange light. How the christmas lights are actually blinking in unision. How the winter snow matches everything around him. How his little button nose is so cute. How his glasses perfectly suited him (though he prefered no glasses at all). How this casual look of him looks so beautiful.

He stood frozen still, eyes staring at him, mouth agape.

Dipper tilts his head, confused. Why is he staring at me like that? But he didn't say anything at all. Just stared back at him until he snapped out.

"Pine Tree.." Bill whispered. "You're beautiful.." He whispered, but loud enough for Dipper to hear.

Dipper choked on his own breath, he coughed and hacked and blushed in a million shades of red. He can feel the heat from his whole face until his neck! Is that even possible!?

Oh my god. Why did he say that? I could cry right now. Nobody ever said that to me. Not even his sister, though he always say that to her many times.

Bill realized what he said and gotten embarrassed too. He looks away with a hand covering his mouth. What was he even thinking? Why did he say that out loud? Now Dipper will think of him as a creep or weirdo.

(This two are fucking adorable ohmygodi'mdying.)

"Why.." Dipper muttered between trembling breaths. "Why.. saying that.." You're killing me, Bill.

He was planning of digging his unrequited feelings until his grave but looks like it's following him everywhere and won't stop bugging him. Now that the blond said something like that, how can he stop this horrible feelings now?

Bill pouted, rubbing the back of his head. "W-Well.. I don't know either. But you are." He puffed. "Don't all people say that to you?"

No. Yours are different. So, so, different.

Dipper squeezed his eyes shut and horribly exclaimed:

"Th-T-Thank you!"

He full regrets that he actually shouted that. He redden more, if thats even possible anymore. He's over heating already, he might faint.

Bill surpressed a laugh but that didn't stopped him from letting out a chuckle. His shoulders shaking as he tried not to laugh anymore.

Dipper gets more embarrassed. "St-Stop laughing already!" He exclaimed.

Bill didn't stopped though but he tried though. He wiped a tear from his eye and smiled wide for him. "Heh.. Your welcome, Pine Tree." He replied back.

Dipper looks away, he was still blushing though.

Bill loves that expression. It's cute, like he doesn't say that many times. "Come on." He resisted his hand from holding his shoulder, to follow his pace.

But the young adult quickly followed him with haste. "W-Where?"

"You like high places?" He asks.

"Yes.." Dipper managed to mutter.

"Then this place is right for you!" Bill winked.

Earning another round of red faced Dipper.

*=*

Bill tugged Dipper in a abandoned building. This building was once a hotel but the owner closed it down because of bankruptcy. Now it's a dark place and it was adorable since Dipper can't see very well, he had to hold on to Bill's parka. Which another round of red faced Dipper.

When they arrived at the top, the cold wind met them. The snow topping the whole roof top. A whole blanket of snow. Dipper stepped in first and felt more cold than usual. How can he even survived such temperature with a normal jacket?

But what made pull him is the scenery.

"Woah.." Dipper awed.

Below is the beautiful lights of the city, the blue, green, red and orange lights crashing with the hue of white because of the snow and the normal house hold lights. It was amazing.

He let out a loud laugh. "This is amazing!" He exclaimed, turning to Bill who was at his back, gazing into something. "How did you even manage to find this place?"

Bill shrugs. "I have extra time before I got a solid job." He answered.

That curious him a little but he didn't mind to ask. It might be personal. He smiled. "Well, great job. You just show me the most beautiful view." He snorted.

Bill just stared at him with a smile. A soft gaze and a soft smile.

Dipper didn't noticed that since he was looking around already. The roof top was all covered in snow, the snow was thick and cold but he still likes it. He sat at the edge of the building, swaying his legs and that surprised Bill a lot.

"H-Hey! You'll fall down!" Bill warned, he doesn't want anyone dying in front of him.

"It's fine." The younger says. "I'm used to this kind of heights. I went to many roof tops taller than this one." He shrugs.

Bill sweat dropped at that but didn't hesitated to sit next to him.

A proper space between them, though their hands are couple of inches away. Gazing at the same scenery and sitting at the same edge. The snow falling from their clothes but never felt the low temperature in their body. It was, as if, in their own world.

Dipper smile stayed, eyes stood still at the floating lights.

Bill has his lips straight, eyes frozen at the man beside him.

He is beautiful. Probably the most beautiful man I ever saw. He doesn't need anything else, probably loose off the glasses but still. He still doesn't under why he always thinks of him but he'll know it eventually. He always calls himself 'all-knowing' after all.

"Hey, Pine Tree." He calls.

"Hm?" Dipper looks at him.

"Eventually, you'll open up to me, right?" I wanted to know more.

Dipper stares and hesitated to answer this: "Eventually." He nods. "You too, right?" He asked back.

Bill didn't expected that though. It was almost like making a deal. And he loves deals.

"Eventually." His eyes flickered through the younger one's.

"Promise?"

Dipper chuckled. "You are childish." He smiled. "I promise."

Bill was content by that answer.

*=*

Ces: THE FLUFF CAN YOU FEEL IT

Votes and comments are appreciated! Sorry I didn't managed to update yesterday (fangirling over YOI)

Words: 2296

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5.7K 108 14
Weirdmageddon is over and Dipper and Mabel return to California where their parents found out what happened and forbid them from going back next summ...
100K 1.9K 11
Dipper is captured and tortured by Bill. Yay. I love dark stuff and am open to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Thanks for reading. DARK FANFIC. I update Mon...
19.7K 709 27
this is billdip siren au obviously sorry I'm not good a descriptions.. ..hope you enjoy the story! --Comments are loved and appreciated-- I don't ow...
464K 11.9K 36
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters or the episodes used within this wattpad book. Ah summer break, I was spending yet another summer at m...