Memories (Haikyuu Fanfic)

By CrystalVortex

"My memories aren't that vivid, most are gone." "Then let's make some good memories together..." "... Yeah." ... More

☁ Memories ☁
ⅩⅠ
ⅩⅡ
Ⅹ Ⅲ
Ⅹ Ⅳ
Ⅹ Ⅴ
Ⅹ Ⅵ pt. 1

1K 28 12
By CrystalVortex

Shinomiya, Mei 

Fire...

Fire everywhere.

That was the only thing that tainted her mind.

Where did it come from?

Why did it happen?

She shook her head. The two people infront of her looking down on her tired figure with tears in their eyes.

Who are these people?

"M-Mei? Do you remember us?" The elderly woman asked with a tissue on her hand, wiping her tears away.

"Who... Are you?" She looked at them in confusion.

"Mom and Dad, dear." The woman answered, pulling her into a hug.

"The doctor said that you lost your memories." The man beside the woman said.

"What was the last thing you remembered?" The man held her hand, rubbing it.

"Fire..." She trailed off.

"Ah, so she remembered that."

"Oh, honey, if we didn't leave her alone in the house-" the woman broke down, crying.

"Do you remember your name?"

"Shinomiya, Mei..." She looked at her so called "dad" in the eye. "She remembers her name, but not us?" Her mom cried.

"She's having a hard time gaining back her memories, it'll come back to her over time." The doctor flipped on a few papers.

"What... happened?" She trailed off. "Our house caught on fire and you were left alone in the house at that time." Her dad explained, "Luckily, one of the maids took you out, her risking her life as well to save you."

"D-Did she...?"

"Ahh, no, she just had a huge burn on her back, but other wise, the maid's fine." The doctor waved off. "I-I see..." Guilt was evident in her eyes.

"You'll be released by next week hopefully." The doctor said to her, reassuring her that everything is going to be fine. "O-Okay."

"Can I talk a walk?" She asked the doctor. "Yes, but I'll have to ask someone to accompany you."

"We'll accompany her, doctor." Her parents raised their hands. "Ah, then I'll help her up." The doctor went near her and helped her stand on her own.

Her feet were a bit wobbly and weak, so she had sit on a wheel chair to keep her from any pain.

I said I wanted to walk, now I'm being pushed in a wheel chair? She thought bitterly as her hands rested on the arm rests o  the wheel chair.

Her dad started pushing her outside the hospital and into their wonderful garden.

She breathed in and smiled at the scenery in front of her.

"Mom," she called out to her mom and the woman greeted her with a smile, "What is it dear?"

"What exactly happened?" Her voice sounded course and dry. "It's a long story, but let's not dwell on that now." Her father waved her off, "For now, we're prioritizing your health."

"I see..."

A pair of brown eyes flashed into her mind and she cringed at the sudden pain throbbing in her head.

"M-Mei?! Are you okay?" Her mother started panicking.

"Fine." She waved her mom off.

Strange. Who were those brown eyes from?

"Dad, I want to go back inside now." She informed her father which was the one pushing her wheel chair. "Okay then." He smiled and the three of them went back inside the hospital.

Her eyes widened in surprise as she saw what was on the table beside the hospital bed she was lying down on.

Flowers, beautiful ones.

She grabbed the two bouquets and looked at the gift cards.

'Hope you get better soon...'

'Wishing you aren't that hurt, we wouldn't want to see you in pain.'
There was nothing written on who it came from but she was moved by the tiny messages on both bouquets.

"Do you know who these are from?" She asked her parents, raising the two bouquets on her hand.

"They didn't place it there?" Her mother blinked, confused, as well as her father. "No." She shook her head.

"That's strange." Her mom furrowed her eyebrows.

She shrugged and looked at the white flowers. White flowers...

"Ne, ne, Mei-chan! Look at this!" A little boy held up a white flower.

"Waah! Sugoi!!" She took it from his hands and looked at it, eyes gleaming.

"They have plenty of it here!"

"Oh! That's incredible-"

Her head throbbed in pain again and she directly placed the flowers down and directly rubbed her temples to ease her mind.

Who was that? The flashback she had wasn't vivid and it was mostly blurry, only those brown eyes were visible.

There are too many people with brown eyes. She sighed.

"Dear, we'll be leaving now, me and your father have a business meeting to attend in an hour or so. Are you okay on your own?"

"Yes, I think I can manage." She waved towards her parents parting figures, with a small smile on her face.

I'm all alone again. She sighed and eased herself on the hospital bed.

A few minuted passed and her door opened, a young woman with brown hair and soft brown eyes looked towards her with a smile on her face.

"Mei-chan, are you alright?" The young woman came up near her and pressed her hand on Mei's stomach, making her hiss in pain. "My burn is there." She informed the lady, who pulled away and had guilt rushing through her eyes. "Sumimasen!" She bowed down.

"You're...?"

"Asano, Haruka, your maid... Well, before." The lady explained.

"You were the one who saved me..." Mei muttered. "I guess you could say that." Haruka laughed awkwardly, scratching her cheeks.

"Ne, ne, Haru-chan!" She called out to the young woman who just started working for them.

"What is it, Mei-tan?" Haru smiled warmly.

"Look at this!" Young Mei held out a white flower.

"Wooaah!! Sugoi!!" Haru cheered. She softly took the flower from her tiny hands and placed it near her ear.

"There! Now you look pretty!"

"But Haru-chan is prettier!" Mei exclaimed, raising her fist in the air.

"Arigatou! Where did you get that flower, Mei-tan?" Haru asked out of the blue.

"It's was from-"

Her flashback ended. She frowned at this.

Why couldn't she remember?

All she remembered was a pair of gleaming brown eyes.

"What's the matter, Mei-tan?" The maid asked, worried about Mei's sudden silence.

"It's just that... I'm thankful, to have you save me. You had a burn because of me." She looked at her maid's eyes with grief and regret.

"A maid's task is to prioritize their master." Haru patted her back reassuringly, "It's okay."

"You should get an award for that." Mei laughed. "Really?" Haru grinned. "Really." Mei smiled.

"How's your burn, Haru-chan?"

"It's definitely healing faster!" Haru grinned. "What about yours? I heard you injured your leg as well."

"Yes, for now I'm going to be sitting on a wheel chair, but maybe a week or so my feet will completely heal." Mei reassured Haru. "How long did we stay in this hospital?"

"You stayed here for two months. I only stayed for about three weeks so I wouldn't be a bother to your...erm- parents." Haru informed. "Ah, well. You're not exactly a bother." The sixteen year old laughed. "I'm glad to hear that."

"Anyways, these flowers look amazing! Who sent them?" Haru took one of the bouquets and looked at the white flowers tied in a bunch. "They didn't write who they were."

"Oh~ an admirer?"

"Maybe it was supposed to be sent to the next room." She shrugged.

"Haru..." She looked towards Haru's brown eyes. "Hai?" Haru tilted her head to the side. "What happened? That fire..."

"It's a long story, Mei. Let's just prioritize your health first."

Strange, my so called "parents" said the same thing... She narrowed her eyes.

What actually happened?

"Have you regained a bit of memory, Mei-tan?"

"Just a few flashbacks when I was still a kid."

"Oh! We used to play together didn't we?" Haru smiled at the thought. "Yes, but my memories aren't vivid yet though." She sighed, placing her hand over her eyes.

"I'll just let time do the work."

------

A/n:

aHHH I CANNOT

LIKE

I JUST WATCHED Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou AGAIN AND GAAAHHH

THEY ARE SO FUNNY

AND STOOPID

AND AND

SO CUTE 😂

ESPECIALLY LITERATURE

This ones dedicated tooo, the one who inspired me to write this¡! Its!!!!! Himitsudesu SHES A V V V V V V GREAT WRITER LIEK I CANNOT LIKE OMG YES PERI, U ARE CUTE AND ADORABLE, AND A GREAT WRITER WHO INSPIRED ME TO MAKE THISSSS

'Nyways

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

975K 35.3K 52
You are the childhood friend of Hinata. Your guys' mothers were friends and the two of you have been together since you were babies because of their...
689 21 9
𝐟𝐮𝐮𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢: "𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧." 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮 𝐨𝐜! ⚠️ -𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 -𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 ...
134K 2K 38
Just a series of Haikyuu one-shots & x-reader one-shots :)
302K 8.4K 42
"𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁." "𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲." ~In which, a girl has been in l...