There's The Cat and Then Ther...

By Raurzxoetc

[WARNING: Graphic Sexual Scenes] Welcome to Andrew James Johanessy's life and mind. Seventeen years old and h... More

There's The Cat and Then There's Me
Chapter One: Parentals
Chapter Two: Not So Late Night Shopping
Chapter Three: His Thrill
Chapter Four: Uncomfortable
Chapter Five: Dangerous Eyes
Chapter Six: Never Will I Need You
Chapter Seven: Falling, Falling, Falling
Chapter Eight: Alive In a Nightmare
Chapter Nine: Understanding Is Impossible
Chapter Ten: Confusion
Chapter Eleven: The Truth About Accel
Chapter Twelve: When It All Fell In Place
Chapter Thirteen: Wars Never Favour The Brave
Chapter Fifteen: Loved
Chapter Sixteen: I Just Can't
Chapter Seventeen: The Text
Chapter Eighteen: Shame and Consequence
Chapter Nineteen: If I Just Close My Eyes
Chapter Twenty: Beyond All Reason
Chapter Twenty-One: Once Upon A Fateful Day
Chapter Twenty-Two: Heaven In Jade
Chapter Twenty-Three: When The World Faded To Black
Chapter Twenty-Four: High On Whatever I Just Took
Chapter Twenty-Five: In These Tender Moments
Chapter Twenty-Six: The Best Part Of Waking Up
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Little Things
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Pieces Of Honesty
Chapter Twenty-Nine: What's So Good About Picking Up The Pieces?
Chapter Thirty: Never Forget This
Chapter Thirty-One: Nothing Lasts
Chapter Thirty-Three: Time Itself
Epilogue

Chapter Fourteen: Surprise Encounter

1.9K 57 1
By Raurzxoetc

The alley was empty, just like I thought.

It had been what, mere days since I ran into Accel here? Something like that. It wasn’t exactly like I preferred this to a house, but again, what choice did I have? The alley was simply the first place my feet had taken me. More cans and empty bottles still littered the floor and a still smoking cigarette butt smouldered on the filthy cement. In the corner there was an old couch… a really old couch. I winced at the sight of it but… it was a bed I guess…

How did this happen?

I’m not going to think about it… that’s behind me… I don’t ever have to worry about them or that part of my life.

But that was the problem. I didn’t want to forget that part of my life. Family is something that is- was- permanently there. It’s the one thing that is supposed to be there for you no matter what the situation… then again, they kind of failed on that front numerous times.  

Guess it isn’t as permanent as I thought.

I shook my head again, almost wanting to tear it off with the pain that these thoughts caused me.

“Stop Andrew…” I whispered, “Just stop it.”

“Stop what?”

“Aaah!!!” I screamed, jumping backwards about three feet when the voice sounded behind me.

“What?” Accel said frowning at me.

“Can you not?!” I said through heavy breaths. My heart was still beating about a hundred miles an hour.

He laughed at me, before coming over and picking up my gym bag. Against my will I watched his slender fingers wrap around the handle. My thoughts suddenly flicked back to yesterday, when those same slender limbs had grasped around something else entirely…

“Are you blushing?” Accel asked, a smirk lining his words.

“No!” I yelped quickly, hiding my face from him.

“Don’t hide your face from me.”

What?

I stared at the ground in front of me, trying to brush off the awkward comment.

“I said,” Accel strode over to me, wrenching my head around to meet his burning gaze, “don’t hide your face from me.” My gym bag fell abruptly to the ground, landing on my toe, which of course I didn’t register as I was too wrapped up in the incredible eyes boring into my own. With one swift movement, Accel had me pressed against the wall, body practically smothering my own. Shit. His hand wound through my hair at the back of my head, pressing my head forward until his lips crushed mine.

My stomach did elephants and butterflies and my heart melted.

Every nerve ending in my body suddenly flooded to life, the taste of his lips causing the biggest adrenaline rush in my life. I swear to God that I saw sparkles in the air in front of me.

He pressed further, teeth nibbling seductively, tongue dancing over every sensitive spot on my bottom lip. Moaning I grabbed his shoulders just to prevent my knees from collapsing. As soon as the pitiful noise wrenched from my mouth, Accel took his chance, diving in and claiming me as his own.

Don’t stop... oh god don’t stop…

Minutes flashed by, filled with the sound of our heavy gasping as we broke apart for milliseconds simply to gain breath and locked lips again. Every stroke of his silver tongue sent frazzles of shock waves everywhere in my body, the bulge in my pants straining against his hard pressing thigh. I moaned once more… mumbling incoherently as his lips left mine, burning down my neck, towards my collar bone. Accel’s hands left my head, dragging heavily over my body until they teased the edge of my hoodie and shirt. Hmmm… please…

“Do you want me Andrew?” Accel whispered, letting his teeth bite sharply into my skin.

Is he stupid or something?

“Y-yes!” I yelped helplessly as one finger slide under the waistband of my jeans, dragging tantalizingly close to my aching erection. Just the touch of that finger on my skin pushed me close to breaking point.

“Are you sure?” he breathed heavily, his scent swamping my senses.

“Ace…” I groaned, clutching handfuls of the teasing silken strands of his hair. The feathery strands fuelled my desire for him… maybe his hair was something of a turn on point for me…

Mmmm… definitely… my mind slurred lustfully.

He planted lines of wet kisses across my shoulders and base of my throat, stopping only to breathe in the smell of me as he buried his face in the crook of my neck. “Shit princess… why do you have to be such a fucking turn on?” he murmured, soft lips tickling warm air across my over sensitized skin. Down below his fingers danced lazily over the material of my bonds briefs, wrenching strained whimpers from the bottom of my chest.

“You’ve got to st-stop,” I hissed through clenched teeth, “doing that!”

The sentence was barely out of my mouth before material was suddenly wrenched over my head. I watched in despair as my sweater and hoodie were carelessly cast aside, only to lose the train of thought as soon as Accel drew my attention back to my helpless arousal.

His tongue traced a dangerous path down my now bare chest, forcing a high pitched almost scream from my throat when his teeth caught the sensitive disc of my nipple.

“Or what?” Accel questioned, a smirk playing at his lips as he sucked the tiny pleasure point back into his fiery mouth, the ball of his piercing only heightening the intense shockwaves.

Or I’m going to just melt into a little tiny helpless puddle at your fucking sexy feet.

“Or I’ll-”

His hand suddenly tightened over my cock and I arched into him, gasping for air as my entire body thrust helplessly into his waiting embrace.

“That’s what I thought,” he grinned, eyes flashing the brightest acid green imaginable. The sudden change of colour left me feeling slightly dizzy… or maybe it’s the fact that all the blood in your body just relocated to your pants.

With a heavy groan, Accel pulled himself away from me, only to clutch my hand at the last second and drag me over to the couch, pushing me backwards until I sprawled beneath him. His eyes devoured me like a feast, intimidating, scary, sexy and desirable. He was my predator and I was his prey… the only thing is I was craving the need to become his feast. I knew I was giving into him, that my will to resist was finally breaking, that this demon boy was becoming my demon lover… but he was burning through my defences so quickly I couldn’t keep up any longer…

I was falling.

I swallowed heavily under his lustful scrutiny, cock twitching under the tight constraints of my underwear and undone fly. My lips felt swollen and bruised from our passionate make out, my body raging with this unstoppable fire he had started. Every part of me felt dishevelled and taken aback, and I knew that my hair was going to look like sex hair by the time this was over and done. And every part of me screamed with need fro him.

“You really shouldn’t look at me like that Andrew,” Accel whispered huskily, his neon emerald eyes burning with intense desire. “Things could get dangerous.”

“You’re dangerous,” I shot back instantly, feeling the lust stir again.

“Only because you make me dangerous. Stop being so damn sexy and maybe I’ll stop.” He blew a kiss to me, his eyes scanning scrutinisingly slowly down every last inch of my body. When they landed on the obvious evidence of my arousal, his eyes flared, tongue flicking out and teasing along the soft edges of his lips. In that one moment he reminded me of a snake, ready to lash out at any moment.

I don’t like snakes…

You do now.

Mmmm… only this one in particular…

I felt my cock harden further under his gaze and my breath hitched as his eyes suddenly locked with mine. The next thing I know his lips are practically fused with mine, dragging out moans and whimpers and tiny gasps of pleasure as he plundered every square millimetre of my mouth with his tongue, lips and teeth. His hands were everywhere at once, stroking and teasing the inferno inside me until it burned out my sanity completely.

“Uh… Ace….” I groaned heavily as his hand plunged into my briefs, ensnaring my inflamed cock with his pale slender fingers. One light brush over the sensitive tip was all he needed to have me screaming his name.

“Scream my name like that again for me princess…” he panted seductively in my ear, planting heavy wet kisses on every spare inch of heated skin his lips could possibly find.

My hands scrabbled frantically at his back for purchase as his torturous hand began a slow rhythm, stroking firmly down the burning length of my cock and then up again only to trace fairy light patterns on the very tip of the overly sensitive head.

Ace!” I shrieked helplessly again, silently, begging, pleading with him to give me release.

“You are so fucking cute AJ,” Accel breathed hotly in my ear. I simply whimpered and whined, pawing helplessly at his back. My teeth caught my bottom lip, biting down hard as his hand made its third descent.

Just… fuck… just… please… oh my god… I’m going to die.

Ace feathered tiny kisses along my neck as I arched into him, all the way back to my lips, distracting me long enough so that I released my bottom lip. Lust driven, my lips clung desperately to him, hungrily devouring him as if my very life depended on his taste. He tasted so dark and sexual, and enticingly addictive, that this time I refused to give him up. Like dark chocolate and coffee. My hands slid all the way back to his head, clutching at bunches of his stunning black locks. I crushed his lips to mine, wanting to have all of him, needing, craving, desiring every last inch of him.

The pace of his hand slowly increased, pre-cum dripping from the tip of my aching cock, streaming slowly down the sides of the engorged length. His hand picked up speed and I moaned faster, my hips bucking under the crushing waves of pleasure and sexual desire crashing through my body. Our kiss grew hotter and heavier as the increased tempo continued, the need for each others touch smashing every other thought from my mind. I was completely ensnared in Accel’s sexual web and craving every second.

I tore myself away as the pleasure began to become too much…

“Uh… oh… ah.. unh…” I moaned as my climax fast approached. Accel still straddled me, his hand pumping faster and faster over my erection, his fist swallowing the engorged swollen head of my member with each heavy pull. My hips rose and thrust and twisted as my balls tightened, drawing closer to my body as the need to climax rose…

“I’m gonna… unh…” I whimpered.

“Come on then princess,” Accel bit down on the sensitive bottom of my ear, dragging his lips away as I moaned loudly again.

“Come for me.”

He laid a soft lingering kiss on my lips milliseconds before I came with a strangled scream, the strands of white cum flying up to hit my chest, some nearly landing on my cheek. My cock continued to pump the steady stream in short bursts, until Accel simply slowly fondled my slowly softening member. It dribbled out a few last strands until I shoved his hand away, the feeling becoming to much on the over sensitive organ

Oh my God.

My mind could only sit in silence and repeat itself as I lay desperately gasping for breath after the sexual episode. Accel flopped next to me, dragging my head around to meet his waiting lips. He licked a tiny bit of the cum that had landed on my chin away, and French kissed me until I was dizzy with the taste of me on his lips and the high buzzing sensation the feel of his lips and tongue gave me.

After a few minuted he pulled away, gently stroking the side of my head, playing with the dark hair.

“That was hot,” Accel said, dazzling me with a broad smile, “We should do it again some time. Don’t you think princess?”

I just stared dazedly at him for a few moments trying to process the words he had said and what ahd just happened.

What the… did we just… again… I don’t … me… he jerked me off… what… that … that,.. that fucker… I… him… me… no. Just… nuh uh… I can’t believe… wtf just happened?

I sat in stunned silence until a new pair of underwear and jeans from my bag landed on the stingy couch next to me.

“Might wanna change AJ,” Accel smirked, “Made a bit of a mess.”

Ugh… I thought as I surveyed my chest. Quickly I glanced around, finding a dirty rag laying on the couch. Wiping myself down I glared hard at Accel as he lit up a smoke on the wall we had been entwined against mere minutes ago. Don’t even want to consider thinking about it, let alone think about it.

With a quick sideways glance at him I stripped off, changing with lightning speed. Within seconds I was fully dressed again, having retrieved my tops from the cement floor.

Wait… before… I swear he called me… NO. NO. I am not standing for that.

“Hey!” I said loudly.

Accel simply raised a pierced brow in my direction. Unease rocked through me.

“I… um… I mean… I .. uh… I don’t like being… called… I’m not ‘princess’ or whatever it is you called me okay!?”

His only response was a slow wink in my direction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 83 45
{BOOK ii OF THE 'Scars I Hide'} Octaveus and Drew's relationship is getting serious. Every time they are together alone at least one of them wans to...
3.2M 71.7K 36
WARNING: mature content of boyxboy or better manxman story and actions. The story is R-rated, therefore you know what it means. Thank you for your un...
843 131 29
"𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵." Let's cut the sweet talk. This is a story about a bunch of dumb teenagers who cheat; be...
841 61 15
DISCLAIMER: In almost ALL chapters- Self Harm, suicidal thoughts, mental illness, smut...If any of this bothers you, be careful reading it please. A...