True love never ends (editing)

Princessalee19

Ruby is a she-wolf who recently became a rouge. She escape from all her nightmares. Along the way she runs in... Еще

True love never ends
Chapter 1 leaving the past behind, starting a new life.
Chapter 2 : first day of high school
Chapter 3: Avoiding My Mate.
Chapter 4 : new friends.
Chapter 5: surprise warning.
Chapter 6: you go to be kidding me hunter now?
Chapter 7: surprise visit
chapter 8: you don't know what gonna hit you.
Chapter 9 : meeting the family... Oh boy.
Chapter 10: the talk
Chapter 11: The date with the mate.
Chapter 12: long time no see.
Chapter 13: well this just gotten even more complicated.
Chapter 14: Conner past.....
Chapter 15: Revenge is sweet!
Chapter 16: possessive mate
Chapter 17
chapter 18: unexpected pack meeting and let the teasing game begin.
Chapter 19:the new vampire in town....or should I say hybrid.
Chapter 20: the talk about the final progress of the mating.
Chapter 21: I don't know what to believe anymore
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23: secret to be told.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: let the bet begin!
Chapter 26: kiss me or pass
Chapter 27: werewolf are real?! WHAT?!
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: breaking the spell
Chapter 32: Making things right.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: perfect date
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37: give up mate
Chapter 38: Here we go again.
Chapter 39: challenge accepted
Chapter 40: surprise date, and surprise kidnap what more can happen.
Chapter 41: Finding my mate
Chapter 42: saved
Chapter 43: months keep passing by......
Chapter 44: starting a family together.
Chapter 45: the proposal
Chapter 46: It time.
Epilogue
Author note.

Chapter 29: Witch....spell.... Boy what has the world become.

2.4K 38 1
Princessalee19

RUBY POV

This past weeks went by quickly. Things went out smoothly for us. There hasn't be any signs of rouges or vampires but I have a feeling something bad is about to happen. This bad feeling is making me feel worried and scared. Conner and Blake still looking for the rouges that wanted to attack Elisa. Speaking of Blake and Elisa, there actually doing good. There getting to know each other well and taking this slowly. Slowly by slowly Elisa is having strong feelings for Blake. Blake look much happier to have his mate in his arms again. I remember he wanted to give up on love but things changed for him. I couldn't be any more proud and happy for them.

I was currently laying in bed with my mate Conner of course. He was sleeping peacefully. I Looked at him and chuckled at his cute little adorable face that had a small pout. Conner has been sweet and kind to me for the pass month. So knew I would love someone like Conner. Wait wait did I just said I love Conner? -I thought. Come on ruby of course you love Conner more than anything.

Oh my god

I love Conner.

Im deeply in love with Conner.

I wonder if he loves me as I love him.

Of course he does love us- my wolf said.

Ah so you finally decide to show up huh? Where have you been- I growled at my wolf.

Oh you know busy- my wolf said.

Busy with what? Hibernating ?- I said

Why yes I have. Is there a problem with that- my wolf scowled

Nope there no problem- I told her rolling my eyes. "I wanted to know if he still loves me since we did had a fight a long time ago. Maybe he lost the love he had for me.- I said to my wolf

Fight or not he still love us-my wolf said

I shut my wolf and kept looking at Conner who was lightly snoring. Suddenly I have the urge to pee. I slide out of Conner arms but I was pulled back to him tightly as he can. He was still sound a sleep. His hands were somewhere where isn't suppose to be. I felt my whole face turn red. I tried grabbing his arms but it was no use. He was stronger than me. You got to be kidding me. I start to annoy him., I started poking his dimples.

Poke...poke .....poke ... Poke.

Conner grabbed my hand to stop from poking. He open his sleepy eyes, I notice he's eyes were pitch black. Oh that not good. I'm guessing someone doesn't like to be woken up too. I gave him an innocent smile. He let out a growled and narrowed his eyes at me. I wanted to shrink and let the ground swallow me.

"Is there a reason for you to poke me while I'm sleeping" Conner snapped.

"Uhh I have to pee and you wouldn't let me go beside is there a reason why your hands is in my ass where it shouldn't be. Mr naughtily boy?" I told him. He lead up and looked where his hands were at. He looked back at me and wiggle his eyebrow.

"Why does it bother you?" Conner smirked. And he back.

"I'm not saying it bothers me. It just that who knew my mate can be naughtily when he sleeping" I said to him. He let out a chuckled and squeezed my butt cheek.

"Can I get up now before I pee myself" I said. He gave me a peak before letting me go. I finally slide out of bed and saw Conner went back to sleep. Wow someone tired, can't blame him when he busy patrolling the woods. I quickly ran to e bathroom and did the deed. Once I was done, I brush my teeth and headed downstairs. Where the rest of our friends are.

Elise and Nate were chatting while issac was flirting with one of our pack member. Blake wasn't no where to be seen, I'm guessing he knocked out. I saw Nate eating his toast but I I snatch it from him and took a bite of it earning a playful growl. I shrugged and was about to take a bite of it until Nate grabbed it back. I shocked my head.

"You know have this bad feeling something about to happen" Scott said coming out of the kitchen.

"You too? I thought I was the only one" issac said

"So do I. If you both are feeling it then sure as hell something will happen and unexpected" I said looking at my brothers.

"We need to be alert. By all means no one goes to the woods alone"Nate spoked up. We nodded.

"Everything bad always happen in the woods" issac scoffed.

"What happen is gonna happen in the woods" Conner said walking towards us with a confuse face. Blake was next to him with a sleep eyes. Elisa went to his side feeling scared and paranoid.

"We three have this bad feeling something bad will happen and we don't even know what" I explained It to them. Blake hold Elisa with his life.

"Look let not worry about anything right now ok. Maybe nothing gonna happen. It could be falls hope" Conner stated. We nodded. I'm still gonna be alert.

"Look today is a fun day so why not head to the mall" Miranda suggested. We looked at each other and nodded. Miranda squealed in excitement. We all headed to our rooms and change. Conner right behind me. I know he can sense my worried and fears. Conner grabbed me and pull me into a hug.

"Everything is gonna be okay" Conner whispered.

"How do you know? What happen if something happens to you or our friends. I wouldn't bare to lose anyone of you" I sobbed. Conner wiped my tears away.

"No matter what happens ill will alway be here. I will protect you. Nothing gonna happen ruby I promise. We gonna put a end to them" Conner said.

He pulled me into a passionate kiss. My hands were wrapped on his neck. Tears were still falling down. Conner pulled me closer to him. He slide his tongue inside. The kiss was felled with love. God I love this man more than anything. Conner pulled away leaving us breathless. I gave him a peak on the lips and pulled him into a hug.

"I love you ruby benson" Conner said looking into my eyes. He still loves me !

"I love you too Conner Evans" I smiled giving him another kiss. I felt complete. well that moment was over until Scott interrupted us.

"I LOVE THAT FACT YOU BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER AND WERE HAPPY BUT CAN YOU HURRY THE HELL UP ALREADY." Scott yelled. I heard a loud smack.

"Ow Sarah that hurts, why you did that" Scott whined.

"Good, and cause you interrupted them."Sarah said to him.

Me and Conner let out chuckle. We quickly got dress before Scott have a ended up dragging us. Once we done getting dress, we headed downstairs where our friends were waiting.

"About time." Scott said earning another smack from Sarah. Scoot grow daggers at her. She gave him am innocent smile.

We headed to Conner car and drove off to the mall. We were fooling around in the car. Issac and Nate of course were talking about girls and what they want to do with them that Sarah and Miranda made them shut up. They start bickering with each other. It kinda funny. Me and Conner kept laughing at those idiots.

"Hey Conner where Ian? I swear I haven't seen him since the last time I can't remember" I said. Ignoring the bickers.

"He doing patrols along with the pack." Conner said keeping his eyes on the road.

"You know Ian needs a mate, I kinda feel bad he the only one that doesn't have a mate" I told him.

"Hey I don't have a mate" Issac said looking at me. I raised my eyebrow.

"I know but your probably don't want a mate since all the flings you had with every girl you been with." I stated at him. He just scowled and shrink back to his seat giving an angry face. Such a baby. Out of no where Conner stop the car and did a u-turn. His eyes were pitch black. Something wrong.

"Man what the hell" Nate yelled,

"Ian spotted ten rouges crossing our territory not just that vampire as well." Conner explained. Conner speed back home. So much for the mall.

"I knew something bad was gonna happen" I stated.

"It been months since we haven't gotten any surprise attack until now.

Less than minute later we arrived home. Scott,Nate, and issac headed to the woods where Ian and the rest of the pack member were. Sarah and Miranda headed inside while I head along with the others. I know Conner want me save at home with the other but they need my help. I headed to the woods and saw Conner and everyone else fighting. Conner was fighting with one of the vampire while the rest fight in werewolf form. The vampire saw me standing and use his vampire speed to attack me but clearly he was no use. I ripped his heart out. I saw Conner standing there looking at a woman. She was chanting some word that I didn't quite understand. I looked back at Conner who was control by her. She stopped chanting and magically disappeared before I had the chance to ask her what she was doing to my mate.

I looked back at Conner who was now looking at me with such hatred. His eyes were pitch black like midnight and dangerous and his canes were showing out. I moved back slowly. I don't understand why Conner was acting like this.

CONNER POV

I was fighting with some rouge until a girl came in the view. She looked into my eyes, I couldn't help but stare at her. She was chanting something that I couldn't understand. Once she stopped chanting, she disappeared. My body felt like it was in control. I turn around and saw her the girl Im suppose to hurt.

She looked at me with a confuse looked and she slowly walked backwards. She was scared good. I walked towards her.

I must hurt her.

I must hurt her.

I must hurt her.

I kept on chanting.

Scott and issac notice what was going on that they tried to snap me out of it. I felt my canes coming out and my claw coming out.

"Conner what wrong. You looked like you want to hurt me." She stuttered. I lunged at her. She was struggling in my hold. What a weak girl.

"Stay still this won't hurt a single bit" I smirked. She had feared in her eyes. Right there I had her.

"Conner snap out of it. I'm your mate" she screamed.

"Shut up" I roared. I clenched my fist and.......

TO BE CONTINUED........

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

INCOMPETENCE Hazal R

Про оборотней

32.9K 1.2K 39
Sequel to 'Me and A rejection' Saphiya Bane Collins a ruthless Alpha, a possible savage. She could wipe out a whole world of innocents just to keep...
Alpha Adrian's Mate Rose

Про оборотней

189K 5K 56
"Who are you?" I asked, my voice shaky as I struggled to keep my eyes open. Suddenly, the delicious scent of wood and cinnamon hit my nose, causing m...
The Alpha's Saviour Reece Barden

Про оборотней

1.1M 9.3K 10
Hayley's on the run from a stalker who's determined to make her pay. When she saves the life of the local Alpha, exposing her new location in the pro...
The Hybrid Sarah Kay

Про оборотней

622K 21.3K 51
I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking a step closer towards me. I growled as...