Electrifing [MCD&SMD CROSSOVE...

By rokewe

trying to escape from her past, Jess takes a new identity of Aphmau and becomes a lord of a small village. b... More

1. Vanished
2. Nightmare
3. Crystals
4. Newcomer
5. Chant
6. Family
7. Lullaby
8. Lies
9. Vase
10. Grief
Quick question
11. Red
12. Fight
13. Relaxed
(pls read) info + new book
14. Flower
15. Usual Day
17. Dream.
18. Awake.
19. Snow
Important. REALLY IMPORTANT.
nope.
super minecraft kids

16. Apocalypse

2K 65 19
By rokewe

[I apologize to @GoldenMoon11
I completely butchered your character in the last chapter.]

[Me: *Sees how late I am with this part.*
Me: oh shit

K A L A

Fuck.

Why is there more and more Starkens coming?!

I barely left the town and I already killed a sea of them. They're like am army! What is happening?!

I sliced through yet another one with my long, sharp claws. I jumped over one swiftly and cut its head of its body.

I glanced around me; there was three more. I ran towards one on the left and halfway to it I started running to the one on the right. When they both were chasing me I ran into the middle of them, I quickly crouched down when they were about to hit me, making them both hit each other. I jump back up and go towards the last one. I easily sneak up on it and cut it.

I wipe my forehead. What is happening? There were never so much Starkens in one area!

I make my claws ho back into my hands, then I put my wrist up and turn on the transceiver. Which because my phone is off I need to use. The Transceiver is my last resort. After all, it's really slow..

I click a few buttons and call Katz. Which itself take ages before actually calling him.

Eventually he picks up.

"Hey, what's up?" I hear his voice.

"Hey Katz. Listen I have a slight problem here."

"What's wrong?"

"Starken activity is going wild here. I just killed about 30 of them in the last hour or so. "

"Where are you?"

"In between The Hall and JusticeVille."

"Okay got it, ill be right there."

"Ok see ya then" I answer and turned off the call.

I look around once again, making sure the coast is clear. It is, but there will be more I feel like it.

I look up at the sky and my eyes widen.

The sun is falling down.

Wait no, Not the Sun, but something that is atleast a half of the size of the sun and looks like it is falling down.

I shakily raise my wrist up to mouth.

"H-Hey Katz" I stutter my eyes still fixated on the falling thing.

"What? Why are you stuttering?"

"Come faster please, we have a bigger problem then the Starkens."

Luckily, the big ball of fire was moving on an incredible slow speed.

I was still frozen in place, I'd tge apocalypse happening? I never read or heard about this a huge fire ball falling from the sky.

I look away from it, ill go blond if I watch it to long. Why is it moving so slowly?

SKREE! !

I suddenly feel a huge impact and pain on my back. Out of instinct I grow my claws and tried to stab it. I fail alot. I fall on the ground in pain as the thing is still stabbing my back with it claws.

I spin across the ground trying shake it off. Finally it loses it grump on me and falls off. I kneel up and look at it.

My eyes widen as I see it. Another Starken but it's small as a child zombie and just as fast.

I grimace and shudder as I see how it looks undamaged.

Skree..

It makes a horrible sound. It raises itself up and starts running at me at incredible speed.

I can't do anything the next thing I know it's infront of me, bearing it teeth ready kill me.

AAAAAAAAH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 522 66
"All of my thoughts were ripped away in a second when I saw who I was sharing this dream with. His coal black hair was just as messy as it had been s...
2.2K 126 81
A human, left behind in the Nether by the one she thought she loved most. She sought revenge on him. Aphmau owns MineCraft Diaries and the characters...
771 18 37
After stumbling out of that portal Aphmau find herself in the realm they were from but 10 years on. She is devastated that she never got to see her c...
68.2K 1.8K 45
Jessica Aphmau Odisin has to make many choices. How will she act? How will she protect her family? How will she save the world? Final book of the ser...