Too Much

By farawayelounor

He was too inlove to let go. She was too tired to hold on. Sometimes, it all gets a little too much. ... More

Too Much
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
The Winter Fanfiction Awards
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter Fifteen

592 52 20
By farawayelounor

Eleanor

It had been two weeks since I was rushed to the hospital and now my wound had started to heal as time passed, physically. Louis accompanied me the whole time before I was discharged, which spanned for about two hours, then he drove me home. He also informed me of how my cut was more serious than those people cutting themselves, according to what the doctor told him. Those people do couple of cuts but shallower than mine, which was deep enough to drain a good amount of blood that caused me to feel light headed. I just nodded at him in understanding but didn't say anything. He was kind enough not to push it but told me funny jokes instead. I was truly grateful for the guy having my back always.

Presently, I was preparing for a girls day out. Perrie, Danielle and I was going to go to the mall for a little shopping. Okay, maybe more than a little.

I put my earrings on and snatched my things off the nightstand. I was about to put my phone inside my purse when a message popped up. I accidentally exited it so I had to open the message app to read the text.

Before my eyes could even see whom it came from, Harry's name caught my eye and it instantly made my breath hitch. I remembered the last couple of texts I sent were from a month ago and all he gave me was one brief reply but it was enough to cause a stab on my heart. I bravely tapped the tab with his name then our conversation was laid before my eyes, automatically shooting a pang through my heart.

Me: I waited for you.

Me: I stay with you.

Me: I was there for you.

Me: I fight for you.

Me: I suffer a lot for you.

Me: I go through f*cking bullsh*ts for you.

Me: I give in everytime for you.

Me: Because why? BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. DON'T YOU SEE IT?!!!

All the reply he gave me was,

Him: I don't ask for it.

Flashbacks ran inside my mind and a tear slipped out my eye. But I wiped it away quickly as if anyone would see, daring myself not to waste anymore. A tear was enough. I willed myself to start working on healing myself, not to cry over simple things. I could do it, I thought, just little by little, I could get through this.

The previous text I received came on my mind and I exited Harry's message tab. Louis' name appeared on top of the other messages, indicating an unread text so I tapped on it.

Louis: Hey El, wanna hang out?

I typed a response.

Me: By hang out, you mean you bringing your arse in my house and attacking my fridge?

He replied almost immediately.

Louis: ...yes

I rolled my eyes at my phone. Goofball.

Me: Don't you have something to do?

Louis: No.

Me: But the girls and I are gonna go shopping. Unless you wanna go to Victoria's Secret, too?

Hopefully that would hint him that it was all girl thing today. But of course, he had other interpretation of that.

Louis: You make it seem like it's a bad thing ;)

I rolled my eyes again but this time a smile finally crept up on my face. Louis and his cheeky remarks.

Me: Byeee Louis x

I checked my look on the mirror one last time, making sure my mascara wasn't smudged, before scurrying downstairs and driving myself to the mall. All the while a smile was plastered on my face.

**

"El! Here!" Perrie yelled as soon as I entered Starbucks, our meeting place.

My eyes widened at her loud voice and I scanned the shop, seeing few people snapped their heads at my direction. I walked faster to get to their table.

"Pez! Lower your voice!" I whisper-shouted at her. "People are looking weirdly at us."

She ignored me as she scanned my body then she whistled, "People would definitely stop to look at you. I mean, damn."

Danielle giggled before asking, "How are you?"

I laughed before asking back, "Physically, emotionally, mentally or overall?"

She chuckled, "Overall?"

"Mmm, I'm fine. Not great, but eh, I'm alright." I responded, wanting to appear strong. I wasn't alright yet, but I would be. I knew I would be.

"So let's order so we can get out of here and shop till we're broke?" I suggested. Money wasn't an issue for me, my parents both sent me money separately. I only applied on the bakery just to show them I was an independent person and I could make money of my own. But they sent me regularly anyways so I got enough, so I guess treating myself by shopping once in a while wouldn't hurt?

"Yeah!" Perrie agreed, fist pumping the air.

Danielle grimaced, "How about let's order so we can get out of here and shop but make sure we still have money to pay bills?"

I shrugged, "Fair enough."

**

"Omg he looked this way!"

"Shush, Perrie! Don't be obvious!"

I was busy looking for pretty clothes when I heard both of the girls behind me squeal like highschool girls so I turned around to see what the fuss was about.

"He's so fit!"

"Tell me about it--"

"What's the squealing about?" I asked. I traced their gazes and my eyes fell on some blonde-haired dude with a smug smirk clinging on his face, looking back at me.

"Eleanor! He's looking at you!" Perrie squealed once again and I snapped my head at her.

"No, he's not." I shot back.

"He's walking this way!" Danielle gushed.

I looked back at the guy and saw him approaching.

"Quick! Let's go!" I squeaked.

But before we could take off, the guy was already standing tall infront of me.

"Hi," he greeted.

"Uh, hey?" I responded hesitantly.

"You guys seem fun to hang out with," he trailed off and somehow, I knew where it would end up to, "How about give me your number so we could chill sometime?" he asked slyly but at the same time obviously.

Nope, I wasn't having it. Another f*ckboy.

I cocked an eyebrow, showing I wasn't interested, let alone amused, "Yeah?"

His smirk faltered at that, his smug demeanor cracking a bit but it didn't go unnoticed. He was quick to recover though, his lips tugging at the sides, "Yeah, I mean you guys are cool ... and hot at the same time." he said, directly looking at me.

I rolled my eyes. Clearly, he was thinking he could make us swoon by his f*ckboy ways but really, it just made him look like an arse. I smiled sweetly though, "How about," I trailed off then dropped the smile soon enough replacing it with a stone cold look, "...no?"

His jaw dropped and for a while it was just that before he gathered himself and responded, "Uh, okay cool, see you around." he turned and scurried away.

I scoffed and muttered under my breath, "Hopefully not."

I turned to the girls who hadn't said anything at that encounter. "Why are you gushing about ... that guy. He's an as*." I made a disgusted look.

Perrie, who seemed to just had gotten out of his daze gasped, "You ... just slayed his entire existence."

Danielle, however made no remark but clapped her hands while slowly shaking her head.

I rolled my eyes at them, "You do know you guys have boyfriends, right?"

Perrie's face was unfazed as she replied, "We weren't doing anything wrong. We were just appreciating good-looking guys."

"Would you mind me appreciating your boyfriends' looks then?" I asked teasingly, "I mean Zayn's handsome and fit--"

"Okay! Okay! We were just messing around, okay? It's not like he was interested in us. He was interested in you." she explained.

And for the nth time today, I rolled my eyes, "Anyway," I emphasized, making it clear we were done with that conversation, "Speaking of your boyfriends, where are they?"

Danielle shrugged, "Vocal rehearsals."

I cocked an eyebrow. Louis said he wouldn't be doing anything today. He even asked me to hang out.

"How about Zayn?" I turned to Perrie, just incase Liam was rehearsing by himself.

She gave me a look of disbelief and motioned to Danielle, "Uh, with Liam and the others? They're a band, remember?"

I tried processing it.

Louis asked me if we could hang out, saying he wouldn't do anything today. But according to Perrie and Danielle, Liam and Zayn went to rehearsals. With the others. Meaning Louis would be there because he should.

He lied.

So basically, he was willing to miss rehearsals just to hang out with me?

**

A/N: #filler okay now, this is boring.

Hey babes! How are y'all? I finished writing this while I'm soaking, literally. We're on the beach bc it's summer!

So thank you for everyone who read (1K+, AEXFFGJKURDX), voted (90 votes? WHAT), and greeted me last time. Keep the comments coming, I love reading them. Tell me what you think of the chapters, or my writing or ask questions or drop in-line comments or even tell me about your day. :) it warms my heart :) <3 I soooo love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
30.9K 1.3K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
281K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
31.8K 83 15
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report